Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £120 for a 30 minute punt?  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Roth

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Fair point Roth.............haven't seen Anna for years, but a good punt though, at least then, but as you say you can get a lot more for less money.

Offline Roth

Fair point Roth.............haven't seen Anna for years, but a good punt though, at least then, but as you say you can get a lot more for less money.

Very true and good quality too. :thumbsup:  She must be knocking on a bit now.

Offline The_Don

£120 for a 30 minute booking? :dash:  You can get a hour for that or for less with a fair few (but not all) of the decent prossies in Bristol -

In London (I know there far apart).

Its get to a point, where I just move on and look else where for VFM (IMO)

But, I've had good punts (and some bad ones) for £60 P/H.

Thus for £120 (what some of the above, linked W/G charge for 30 mins)

I've had, 1 hour punts X2 (a number of times) or 2 hours punts (a number of times).

I've had a few good (positive) punts in the £80 - £120 P/H mark. Which some times, even leave change, for a good post punt munch  :) 

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO).  I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £150+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:22:39 am by The_Don »

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for a 30 minute booking? :dash:  You can get a hour for that or for less with a fair few (but not all) of the decent prossies in Bristol.

Looks like she's doing duos with LUCY MAN. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  Anyone got a link? :sarcastic: