Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I wonder what will happen next week……  (Read 893 times)

Offline threechilliman

So, a week ago I had two punts planned for this week, one for Wednesday and one for today, as follows:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Cancelled due to her film shoot being postponed – no great issue for me, these things happen.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Comm’s have been a bit sketchy. Sent a message yesterday to check we were still on and what I was after (DFK, oral both ways, sex in the usual positions, HJ to finish on boobs) and receive a reply this morning saying ‘I don’t provide those service’. Ebony BBW is a fantasy punt for me but I think I might look elsewhere.

Thankfully, I’d anticipated Ms Richards going cold on me so fucked this one yesterday and enjoyed it

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Next weeks planned punt is a reliable regular (I hope) but you never know! I can see why some of you don't plan ahead....

tcm

Chuckman

Glad to hear that the third time was indeed the charm and that next week will go better for you. :)

I don't book until the night before as it minimises the chance of the punt being cancelled due to a better offer/can't be arsed.