Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My price better than nothing  (Read 3734 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Placed a RB yesterday morning for £50, one hour today at 3pm. Kept the price low out of curiosity just to see who would lower their price? Ha ha, one I had spoken to before the RB that charges £80ph bid me the £50. Then later today, two more.  Another that charges £80ph, and the other £130!! I can understand the £80 ladies dropping their price, but why would one come down from £130 to my £50? In her message, she said "its not about the money, its keeping the man happy". Who you kidding Miss £130..     :lol:   :lol:

Offline sushi

Can you put their links up?

Offline CardiffCentral

Yup, saying you'll accept £50 for an hour via AW does not always mean they'll accept it when you're there.  If however you managed to do this a few times and it worked out I think you may have started a new movement on UKP!

Fifty quid just sounds like the right amount.   :sarcastic:

James6565

A new movement indeed.

Would be very interested to see their links...

Offline AnthG

Can you put their links up?

I really want to see who they were too. Just because I am hoping this will be girls who are worth seeing for their normal prices doing this and not girls who you wouldn't ever want to see for any price.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Corus Boy

I feel that publishing details of RBs will not serve punters well in the longer term, as some girls will become hesitant to make lower bids if their details will be laid open to inspection.

Maybe something for PMs.

Offline threechilliman

I've got a short-term opportunity this week. Gonna give it a try.

tcm

Offline madeinwales56

Sounds great OP and I hope you achieve your bargain RB. Let's hope the lucky lady actually turns up and delivers everything you hope for.

Offline Daffodil

RBs are something of a lottery, but there are definitely bargains to be had. It's complete bollocks that prossies never negotiate and it will often depend on their situation at a given time. The same prossie is unlikely to drop her prices if busy and with no bills to pay than the same same prossie who is broke and quiet.

Bear in mind that if she gets a punter offering her usual rate you're more likely to be bumped.

Offline Daffodil

I feel that publishing details of RBs will not serve punters well in the longer term, as some girls will become hesitant to make lower bids if their details will be laid open to inspection.

Maybe something for PMs.

I agree.

I don't see there is much to gain from knowing who offered reduced rates, as the prossie may not do it all the time, but the prossie will be less likely to do it again.

I definitely wouldn't post details of the cheaper prossie before I'd punted her  :bomb:

Offline PLeisure

and delivers everything you hope for.
wales56 has a point... What's to stop them introducing the add-ons if their base price is now so low.
"You want DFK? Sure, no probs..... extra £10
CiM? Happy to. £25 for that.
You'd like a cuddle. Hang on, let me check the current market rate for that..."  :D

I should point out that I have no idea of how the RB system works. If it stipulates that the WG has to provide all standard (ie. inclusive) services as per her 'normal' service, etc.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 07:21:41 pm by PLeisure »

Offline ayreon010

I always get suspicious when you get a bid on a RB and her normal price has dropped like a stone and a few times they have come back to haunt me by adding extras near to the meet date.

Although I was told many years ago by a woman I met a few times that as well as her normal bookings she always seemed to get at least 2 RBs a week. She explained from her point of view even though she earned less from these she was still making money and she hoped they would become regular clients, as she said some did.

Offline KentAde

wales56 has a point... What's to stop them introducing the add-ons if their base price is now so low.
"You want DFK? Sure, no probs..... extra £10
CiM? Happy to. £25 for that.
You'd like a cuddle. Hang on, let me check the current market rate for that..."  :D

I should point out that I have no idea of how the RB system works. If it stipulates that the WG has to provide all standard (ie. inclusive) services as per her 'normal' service, etc.

That's about right.....you always get the "oh, that will be extra, etc..." once you email and confirm the details of the RB (as I always do). You have to remember that most prossies' text on there are 'cut and pastes'....

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's complete bollocks that prossies never negotiate and it will often depend on their situation at a given time. The same prossie is unlikely to drop her prices if busy and with no bills to pay than the same same prossie who is broke and quiet.

Bear in mind that if she gets a punter offering her usual rate you're more likely to be bumped.

I agree that prices are not set in stone but girls who drop as low as £50 an hour must be fucking desperate, not the type I would want to see.

Offline AnthG

but girls who drop as low as £50 an hour must be fucking desperate, not the type I would want to see.

But that is the reason why people will be interested to see the profiles of those who bidded.

As for me I am curious if these girls are people that would be considered worth booking for their full rate. Or if they are 30+ year old's who have zero or hidden feedback. And would never stand a chance of a normal booking.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

so if you bid £10 for 1 hour  for a rb  could a wg match that ?

Offline RedKettle

I suspect that at £50 it is probably a 70% chance they will let you down for a better offer on the day.

Chuckman

If this comes off drumsticks let us know your lottery numbers.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

I've got an RB going, 50 quid for 45mins. Thus far, one bid from a girl who charges 150/hr, 100/half hour.  :wackogirl:

tcm

Offline smiths

Placed a RB yesterday morning for £50, one hour today at 3pm. Kept the price low out of curiosity just to see who would lower their price? Ha ha, one I had spoken to before the RB that charges £80ph bid me the £50. Then later today, two more.  Another that charges £80ph, and the other £130!! I can understand the £80 ladies dropping their price, but why would one come down from £130 to my £50? In her message, she said "its not about the money, its keeping the man happy". Who you kidding Miss £130..     :lol:   :lol:

Assuming this WG would stick to the agreed rate and not try to sting you for more or extras what it shows is she isn't busy enough for her liking. Obviously it IS about the money otherwise WGs would be village bikes or swingers and fuck all comers for free, and nothing at all wrong with it being just about the money, just the stupidity if saying otherwise in my view.

Offline threechilliman

Well guys, worked a treat. Just had a great shag via RB 45mins for £50. You can't argue with that! And I have another in the bag with a girl who bid £70 for 45mins who'll hold the price for a booking this month. Sorted!

Respective hourly rates were £120 and £160......

tcm

Offline madeinwales56

Well guys, worked a treat. Just had a great shag via RB 45mins for £50. You can't argue with that! And I have another in the bag with a girl who bid £70 for 45mins who'll hold the price for a booking this month. Sorted!

Respective hourly rates were £120 and £160......

tcm

Fucking hell TCM. Well done. You know the next question don't you? Link?!

where in the country are you could do with a £45 shag

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and a great shag she was as well!

The other I'm keeping under wraps until mission completed.

tcm

Online Steve2

where in the country are you could do with a £45 shag

Move to Harrow. £45 will get you 1/2 hr from several good girls and enough for a good kebab on your way home

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline od13218

Good work tcm- setting us all a good example! Never bothered with RBs but might give it a go now...

Chuckman

Nice to see the lottery pay off for someone. Congrats TCM!

Offline The_Don

Yes some are lucky in this respect and posts have shown it

On the other hand members have rightly point out:

Some will drop you like a stone for a better offer

Hit you with extra's

Why they drop their rates is truly down to them and I can only speculate:

Feed back rating, slow times, PG pushers/chancers  (to list a few)

The thing that rub me the wrong way ( :sarcastic: ) is how they market (or manage) profiles with comments like:

You must have (insert number) of positive feed back to book me

Don't ask for discounts, my rates are set and I will block you, if you do

Its about service, money and time at the end of the day.

If they wanted sex with lots of different people. They could swing, go to club, pub or just pick up men or women as they pleased. With in their comfort zone. Not waiting around for calls/bookings and incurring costs linked to doing so.   

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:51:11 pm by The_Don »

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and a great shag she was as well!

The other I'm keeping under wraps until mission completed.

tcm

Good price for the RB.   :thumbsup: She's hardly delicate though! But well done anyway!  :lol: :lol:

Toshiba

brilliant, i'm all for them at times  :hi:

Offline adindas

People who did research seriously already know about this.
Another example is that you aften see many girls you will see in AW charge ridiculous price but if you learn it you could get the same people for much lower rate than their stated AW rate ....

It is about knowledge and willingness to spend time to do a proper deskwork ...

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:24:09 am by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

People who did research seriously already know about this.
Another example is that you aften see many girls you will see in AW charge ridiculous price but if you learn it you could get the same people for much lower rate than their stated AW rate ....

It is about knowledge and willingness to spend time to do a proper deskwork ...

Not all girls are desperate for business.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

One girl is currently on tour in London, she is fully booked for the whole tour, why on earth would she respond to bargain seekers.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Not all girls are desperate for business.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

One girl is currently on tour in London, she is fully booked for the whole tour, why on earth would she respond to bargain seekers.    :unknown: :unknown:

Responses take time (and that's is limited, as is all part of life) but with any service related business. Customer service is an important part of that. People tend to remember those, that did the little bit extra. Even if they didn't use or spend on a service at that time.

That for me, pushes them up the list. When I next want something that, they may offer.

I found in some cases, that the amount people spend P/H (+ extra's) on a punt. Some of these W/G (or people we deal with) are lacking some basic professionalism. Found with people that earn 10 - times less,  P/H

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 11:19:16 am by The_Don »