Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: russian girl in elstree  (Read 750 times)

Offline clamlapper6969

I visited a girl in elstree around a year ago she was around 5.10 I think and Russian she was very tanned and had tattoos she had her hair one side of her head cut very short and the other side long it was dark brown almost black. she was very athletic. she was working out of a flat on the highstreet. she then moved to a flat around the excel center in London but she seems to have moved on from there to. does any one know who im talking about and knows if shes still working ? she was spectacular.
      cheers
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:10:07 am by clamlapper6969 »

Offline brushhand811

You are looking for Inna, who was in Borehamwwod, not Elstree. Was in Ilford area mainly for last few years.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41650.msg555475#msg555475

Recently changed her profile and new one was mentioned on on here recently but not sure where

See pics of her further down the page. Not the blonde girl,but the dark haired girl you describe, this group swap profiles regularly

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:58:37 am by brushhand811 »

Offline shagmore

FFS, how do you do that, if someone described by ex-misses I still would not know who they where on about, let along a WG.

Impressive & respect.
  :thumbsup:

Offline brushhand811

Thanks Shagmore, still awaiting OP confirmation I have got the right girl, but Inna is memorable :D

Offline clamlapper6969

impressive, most impressive yes inna is the girl im looking for. I cant find her on adult work site. the link for the thread you posted a few had some negative stuff to say about here but I thought she was great

Offline brushhand811

Thanks CL6969 That was my review, and I share your view of her, here she is:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   Not active at the moment?

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:35:28 am by brushhand811 »