Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imogen - English Massage therapist in Baker Street  (Read 3543 times)

JAG4555

Hi Guys

So, after finding no reviews, looking at those sexy pictures and feeling a adventure, i decided to see Imogen. New girl on the block. so Lets start. Comnunications were very Good. Wanted to see her early in the day but she was booked, but managed to find a slot. Once i got the address, which is easy to find near baker street and marylebone station. She opened the door. i was saying to myself, please be a bit attractive. as soon as i saw her, i was delighted. she is beautiful. pretty eyes and a sexy figure. she says she is a size 10, maybe, looked size 8 to me, she was nice and slim. she lead me to the room, and at that point i got a erection following her. once paperwork was out of the way. (i paid £100 for a tantric massage with hr), she kindly asked me if i can shower. once showered, she asked me to lie on the water bed. ive had 1000s of massages on tables, beds but this was my first time on a water bed. she started to massage my legs and thighs and we started talking. she is very friendly and has a positive personality. She has a mirror in the room and i was enjoying the view of Imogen sensually massaging me wearing sexy clothes. during the massage, there was a lot of teasing. i.e. massaging around the balls and arse, i had to control myself and not cum as i was still facing down. Finally it was time for the flip. The view of Imogen massaging around my dick, easily got me up.
Now, the next 5 to 10 minutes, i wont go in details. but in short, the sight of imogen naked, she looks fab and i had a explosive finish ( cummed early 🙄). i was offered another shower to clean up.

It may seem expensive, but £100 for a sensual massage is the market rate, those who go to massages will know. (i.e. the bayswater inverness terrace crew are charging more i think), ive had some shit massages this year, This visit made up for it. Its so Rare to find a beautiful, sexy fit english girl that offers this service. I probably will see her again next week, im at home thinking about her, shes added to the wank bank. I recommend a visit. She only does this part time and she gets booked up from what i can see.
I dont want to exceed expectations. Not the best massage in the world, but the experience and the massaue were good,

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lebon121

So no kissing ,no touching ,....
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline LLPunting

So no kissing ,no touching ,....

Not for him, but for you...
We wait with baited breath for your review.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review  :drinks:

A tad fluffy, be careful of EAS.

It doesn't sound like she was naked or even topless at any point.

Were you allowed to touch her intimately?

The details you have shared are nothing extraordinary to a regular FBSM R&T except she's English and uses a water bed.

This was meant to be an FBSM tantric session and you won't go into the hopefully tantric details which lasted all of 5-10 mins out of an hour?   :dash:

Offline Mij

The details you have shared are nothing extraordinary to a regular FBSM R&T except she's English and uses a water bed.

This was meant to be an FBSM tantric session and you won't go into the hopefully tantric details which lasted all of 5-10 mins out of an hour?   :dash:

"Now, the next 5 to 10 minutes, i wont go in details. but in short, the sight of imogen naked....."

Now who's going blind too?  :lol:

JAG4555

Look guys. i dont want to go in details as part of the session does involve the mutual understanding of massaue and client. But YES. she was topless and naked and yes i did touch. all i said is i wont go in full details.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi: ... Imogen looks and reads lime a good find :thumbsup:, even if further details aren't forth-cumming.

:drinks:

Offline LLPunting

"Now, the next 5 to 10 minutes, i wont go in details. but in short, the sight of imogen naked....."

Now who's going blind too?  :lol:

Touche  :hi:  I do need to get my prescription changed.  That and the stupor from a unexpected and lengthy shag that went rather well.   :P

Offline LLPunting

Look guys. i dont want to go in details as part of the session does involve the mutual understanding of massaue and client. But YES. she was topless and naked and yes i did touch. all i said is i wont go in full details.

So in the absence of sufficient detail she charged you for a "tantric" massage but didn't give you one because there's nothing particularly secret about tantric methods.

Your faux chivalry implies you got something off menu that she/ you (both) don't want made public.  Very happy for your "special" encounter but secretive BS like this means your motives for reviewing her are questionable.

Crazy Horses

Morning Guys,
Well I’ve been to see Imogen on a couple of occasions and she does allow kissing but not on the mouth. Also she has one peachy and very grab able bum. It’s definitly her best ASSet!! 👌

Offline sai

The pics look alarmingly similar to Imelda - on 22Burlington and also AW

Not sure who is the pretender....