Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X__Scarlett__X - London Tour  (Read 1070 times)

18 review(s) for X__Scarlett__X (13 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Scarlett couple months ago

Looks/appearance:
Pretty and slim redhead. Girl next door look about her. She has a few tattoos, with a particular fun one down one side of her ribs.

Meet:
I ended up with needing to go to an unpleasant last minute family thing to go to after the booking, so my mind was not fully focused on the booking, which is a shame, as thinking back I know we would have had a lot more fun.

After the usual shower, started with kissing and OWO, then RO. She is super sensitive so anyone can make her cum. anyone. Finished round one in Doggy.

Round two was more OWO, missonary and doggy. You can tell Scarlett loves the doggy position because she's always eager to do that position and gets really into it. I started slow, but she had me hold her arms behind her back while I absolutely pounded away from behind, and even then telling me to go harder! Eventually made her come again.

Scarlett is good fun, really like her sense of humour, so makes it easy to get on with her. Will definitely be seeing her again, hopefully with my mind fully focused this time.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Sounds a treat; will definitely get in touch with her whilst she's in the capital. Would you say she looks her given age?

Offline Bartolomeo

yup pretty much, when I met her I thought she was around 30.