Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jinrong @ Lotus flower massage, Alton SHE HAS QUIT  (Read 1904 times)

Offline whydoidothis

SORRY TO INFORM YOU LADS BUT JINRONG HAS STOPPED DOING MASSAGES.

SHE HAS RETIRED FORM THIS AND BACK TO CHINA FOR A FEW WEEKS TO TRAIN AS A BEAUTICIAN

A BIG LOSS

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME BY TRYING TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

Offline BDiONU

SORRY TO INFORM YOU LADS BUT JINRONG HAS STOPPED DOING MASSAGES.

SHE HAS RETIRED FORM THIS AND BACK TO CHINA FOR A FEW WEEKS TO TRAIN AS A BEAUTICIAN

A BIG LOSS

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME BY TRYING TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
So get your hands off my bird!  We're in love and going to get married!

Offline Zimbaman

So get your hands off my bird!  We're in love and going to get married!

Exactly what I thought when he made two threads and commented on a review all saying exactly the same thing :wacko:

Offline Hantsman2

.......and in an earlier thread said of her supposed retirement " and I should know "

Somehow I fell that the love is not returned since Jin won't give him an appointment!

Offline pewpewpew

I don't know who Jinrong is but I have a good mind to use my charm to make an appointment just to stir things up.

Offline whydoidothis

Would love to know if someone can get an appointment.
Let me know if you do.

Offline Steve_c

Would you be disappointed if someone did ?
As per a comment in the review section I have booked for the 2nd week in January. She said she wasn't available over xmas/New year

Offline whydoidothis

That's great but she is still quitting. Maybe she has delayed but she definitely is

Offline pewpewpew

That's great but she is still quitting. Maybe she has delayed but she definitely is
Don't want to sound too daft here but maybe she is quitting you? If a WG tells you that she's out of the game yet continues to see everybody else that's a clear indication that she doesn't want to see you anymore.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Offline Zimbaman

Offline wylie anchor

I think everyone is thinking the same  :lol:
I think the OP is being very helpful to all us fellow punters, we don't want to have our time wasted! Don't be nasty to the nice man :sarcastic:

Offline whydoidothis

Well I hope not. I hope she is not quitting but I assure you she is. Maybe timing is out by a week or two.

Offline switftjake

Very few things deserve all caps. This ain’t one

Offline dynatron

maybe she is quitting who knows and realy who cares -the original poster seems to be eager to tell everyone she is quitting but why if she has quit no one can see her and as i said no one probably realy cares

Offline Hantsman2

Have just seen her and she is definitely quitting at end of January
Can anyone suggest alternatives?

Offline Steve_c

Hantsman. I assume it was the usual HE and nothing else on offer ?

Offline Hantsman2

Normal service. Splendid girl
She is quitting specifically because of inaccurate assertions made here that she took her kit off etc etc.

Offline whydoidothis

A sad loss, as predicted -  lovely lady who has returned to China for a couple of months to train as a beautician. Her website is down (see pic) and it's no more happy endings.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zimbaman

A sad loss, as predicted -  lovely lady who has returned to China for a couple of months to train as a beautician. Her website is down (see pic) and it's no more happy endings.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh give over man. Find someone else and stop fixating  :lol: