Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talking dirty or verbal abuse  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Hugeboobslover

Hey, what are the worst things you said or shouted to a WG? How did she respond or bitch back at you? I think talking dirty and being talked to dirty is very exciting. I love role plays with some verbal abuse shouted at each other.  Have you hurled some verbal abuse without setting up a role play first? Where is the border between dirty talk and verbal abuse?

HBL

Offline iPad3

Hey, what are the worst things you said or shouted to a WG? How did she respond or bitch back at you? I think talking dirty and being talked to dirty is very exciting. I love role plays with some verbal abuse shouted at each other.  Have you hurled some verbal abuse without setting up a role play first? Where is the border between dirty talk and verbal abuse?

HBL

I like to call them whores and talk about fucking their whore cunt etc but generally ask if that's ok first

Offline threechilliman

Yep, happened with Anna May, a 64 year old GGilf. As I fucked her in mish, we hissed all sorts of nasty stuff at each other. She gave as good as she got and admitted later she'd really enjoyed it. All the hotter because of her age, you dont expect a woman that age to say those things

Great fun.

tcm

Offline cueball

A recent punt for me was turned around by taking filth, she turned from average to quite good, she instigated the filthy talk and I happily poured dirty talk into her ear

yorkshire123

I'm not really into the whole talking dirty stuff but I did ask a parlour prossie for my £10 change back once, that girl had one hell of a foul mouth on her let me tell you   :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm not really into the whole talking dirty stuff but I did ask a parlour prossie for my £10 change back once, that girl had one hell of a foul mouth on her let me tell you   :D

Priceless - imagine I'd you'd have asked for a refund?!

I enjoy a bit of dirty talk - really filthy shit! Bit of verbal abuse from her in return is expected.... As long as its all in good taste and good fun. Why not?

vt

Dirty Talk does turn a lot of girls on, as they often are very verbal creatures, some initiate it themselves or respond readily...I don't generally do abusive, but there's always naughty words in there describing what's happening or what's going to happen...it creates sexual tension and anticipation.  :thumbsup:

unclesweetheart

Doesn't do much for me. I prefer dirty sex to dirty words. If the sex is dirty enough the words seem otiose.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Doesn't do much for me. I prefer dirty sex to dirty words. If the sex is dirty enough the words seem otiose.

However, a good combination of the two titillates the senses in a pleasant way. Its horses for courses really!

Offline closeshave

Yep, happened with Anna May, a 64 year old GGilf. As I fucked her in mish, we hissed all sorts of nasty stuff at each other. She gave as good as she got and admitted later she'd really enjoyed it. All the hotter because of her age, you dont expect a woman that age to say those things

Great fun.

tcm

Link?

Offline closeshave

Thanks.  Shame she's not  in London

I've been with an apparent 49 yo but looking for older

Offline threechilliman

Thanks.  Shame she's not  in London

I've been with an apparent 49 yo but looking for older

There's floosie in Surrey. 70 and apparently plenty of dirty talk as well.

tcm

Offline Punting Valley

I am too timid to talk dirty to them and when I tried it just sounded very awkward  :dash: :dash:

Offline closeshave

There's floosie in Surrey. 70 and apparently plenty of dirty talk as well.

tcm

Is she was in London I'd be interested

Randy James

i love dirty talk there and back
its kinky when race involved
"fcuk me u p*** bastard"..."take that u white b!itch"

its all good fun :drinks:

taplow

I am too timid to talk dirty to them and when I tried it just sounded very awkward  :dash: :dash:
Oh no, I can just imagine it. 

Offline Blackpool Rock

Love a bit of dirty talk especially if the girl starts it as you know it's game on, otherwise I normally ask before calling her a fucking slut or whore etc but if you do ask up front most seem fine with it

Offline threechilliman

All I can say about that is  :drinks:

tcm

willbred

I enjoy it without wanting, or needing to do it (or hear it) all the time / every punt. It's worked best for me with regs, where you get to know what each others buttons are. When enthusiastically done, it's up there with the top turn ons - for both parties.

Offline Brazilian Martian

"fcuk me u p*** bastard"..."take that u white b!itch

Hahaha  :D

Offline cueball

Bloody hell, I've just re read this post and I'm laughing my head off