Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: communications  (Read 1467 times)

Stealthshagger

Why are WGs so consistently bad at communciations?
They read your email, then reply a day late. Not much use when asking for a same day booking as per their profile. Or with text messages, the same thing. It is so annoying. The number of times I have emailed for a booking a day in advance, it gets read an hour after sending and you get a reply two days later saying yes, when do you want baby? Odd use of available today, I must say.

Anyway, any ideas why is is such a consistent trend? Is it the wish to seem like they are in demand or not constantly available? Or taking clients for granted? There must be a reason for it...it is just downright bizarre, and must actually hurt business.

SirFrank

The answer is simple - they are usually flaky disorganised cunts. I'm sure all of us have experienced the I can't be fucking bovered prossie. For me it's usually an indication of more fundamental problems and I tend to think if they can't be bothered to reply they are probably shapeless. I'll never chase up and simply move on. I have a golden rule to the non responder - FUCK EM

rogerc23

I often feel they are holding out for a longer booking and more cash.
So if i suggest a half hour meet at 1pm they would wait to see if anyone else comes in with say a 1pm - 3pm booking in the meantime.
Its just a theory but thats why i sometimes feel emails are read but then not replied to for some time.

Stealthshagger

It is so odd. It is like they take clients for granted or see them with contempt. You pay 100 minimum for an hour, and they cant be bothered to answer an email they ask you to send, on a day they say they are available, and during hours they say they want the comms.
bloody annoying. If they would be good at comms and clearly put when available and when away, Im sure business would boom.

Offline berksboy

Thats way i just call them , if they dont pick up move on . Sod pissing about with e mail , get that shit at work.

Offline Bangers and Gash

ADHD or Aspergers perhaps?

Offline LanceVance

I agree with berksboy, I only ever same day book by phone. I call a WG just as I leave the house to punt to leave her a relatively short space of time to mess me around.  :hi:

jcdmj12

They read your email, then reply a day late. Not much use when asking for a same day booking as per their profile. Or with text messages, the same thing. It is so annoying. The number of times I have emailed for a booking a day in advance, it gets read an hour after sending and you get a reply two days later saying yes, when do you want baby? Odd use of available today, I must say.

Anyway, any ideas why is is such a consistent trend? Is it the wish to seem like they are in demand or not constantly available? Or taking clients for granted? There must be a reason for it...it is just downright bizarre, and must actually hurt business.

1. Most people  in business are fucking flaky in my experience. It's a rare treat when you find someone reliable and responsive. WGs are worse, true, but it's a question of degree.

2. Let's face it, if they were totally together people who were highly organised and excellent communicators, most of them would never have had to rely on sex work as a way to make living. They'd be lawyers or executives or something which doesn't involve licking old mens' ballsacks on a regular basis.

Offline CBPaul

If you are booking well ahead they are probably waiting for an offer of more money. Or they are waiting for someone who can type passable English to reply.

Occasionally I have got to a prossies voice mail and left a message saying I'm after a punt that morning - only to get a call straight back - in that case they have sod all offers for the morning. All depends on how busy they are and if their need for cash means they have to work.

abdul

Actually there are many reasons and most WG's think those who email them they are time wasters so they want you call them. As you said they read email but reply after one day here, I shall say it indicates some greedy ladies they think if they get another longer session booking request on the mentioned date or time that you already asked for it then they will simply ignore you and if they don't get any booking by then will reply you, yes free. So I almost prefer call or text but if any lady prefers to email booking then I will do accordingly :)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Because on many occasions they get a load of time wasting arseoles on their case.
The same with this forum sometimes :rolleyes:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Oops. Posted without the caveat...present company accepted.

Offline CBPaul

I'm sure that prossies get loads of time wasters and arseholes but they become pretty good at spotting them, certainly those asking dumb arse questions. The problem I've had is having to guess how they demand contact to be made. If it is made clear on the profile or by email / phone comms then no problems but there are plenty of profiles that give all sorts of contacts but leave you guessing at the required combination to get a booking.

I've had several punts ruined because I haven't called, texted, emailed or whatever when I didn't know I supposed to, and this after speaking to the prossie and being told the punt was all systems go. Gets pretty fucking irritating.

The alternative explanation is that she can't speak sufficiently good English and the pimp is a disorganized twat.

Rochdull lad

I'm sure that prossies get loads of time wasters and arseholes but they become pretty good at spotting them, certainly those asking dumb arse questions. The problem I've had is having to guess how they demand contact to be made. If it is made clear on the profile or by email / phone comms then no problems but there are plenty of profiles that give all sorts of contacts but leave you guessing at the required combination to get a booking.

I've had several punts ruined because I haven't called, texted, emailed or whatever when I didn't know I supposed to, and this after speaking to the prossie and being told the punt was all systems go. Gets pretty fucking irritating.

The alternative explanation is that she can't speak sufficiently good English and the pimp is a disorganized twat.

Too right, Paul.  I rang this one External Link/Members Only one Friday last year to arrange a visit for the following afternoon, when she offered a discounted rate for Saturday afternoons.  When I told her I used public transport, she even told me which bus I needed to get.  Although I said I was looking forward to seeing her, what she, erm, "forgot" to tell me was that she expected a confirmation call an hour before the time of the booking.

When I rang her at 2.30 pm on the Saturday to find what her house number was [it's not where she works from now; afaik, it was her home], I got no answer.  I left it five minutes or so and tried again, only to find that I'd woken her up after what must have been a really heavy night on Friday!

Needless to say, I crossed the road and got the bus back into Oldham Town Centre. :(