Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alejandra BIG HARDCOCK10 - Leeds  (Read 9714 times)

Offline Ow1234

External Link/Members Only

Took a gamble on this one, passed reviews saying bait & switch, but I was horny and she was close by.

Glad I did, had a great time.

Comms was over text/whatsapp
She's not great at spoken English but it didn't give any issues, as I explained what it wanted before meet.

She is definitely the same person as on the people, obviously those are airbrushed, but she still looks good, nice tits, great arse and lovely big cock, it has a nice curve which I've not experienced before and it's quite thick

Meet was at the gateway apartments near ibis hotel, easy to find with parking nearby.

30 mins with cum 120 + 50 extra

Like most of my meets I like to see dom tops, I like a good pounding and she definitely gave me one, but she does do both

Lot of face fucking, 69, OWO, rimming, she licked my arse which I wasn't expecting.

Did face fucking with my head off the edge of the bed, got very messy 🤣 she was sucking me at the same time so she got very deep in my throat, the curve makes it fun, I don't really have any gag reflex.

Switched to me on my back, her fucking me, started slow but once in she found a nice rhythm, my legs over her shoulders, ment she got deep, did doggy for a bit, mirror in the room so got a nice view.

Back to me on my back for more pounding then took the bag off and came over my face and mouth, quite Alot too
she sucked my again to get me hard then I fucked her doggy for a bit, her arse is lovely soft and pert

Wasnt rushed out, offered shower, and she didn't look at her phone during the session which is nice.
Definitely be seeing her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Flex121

I agree, I met up with her and a mate recently in London and she was stunningly beautiful. She came up to me and starting kissing and was rock hard immediately. She is really sexy in real life aswell. She was too big for me though and almost destroyed me but she was a really good punt and can’t recommend her enough. Her mate was a bloke in a wig but it was still fun and I’ll defo be seeing her again.

Offline Flair99

Thanks for the review. She was in Milton Keynes recently but I was concerned about possible B&S. Will add to the hot list.

Offline EDSPIC

Thanks for the review! I assume her photos with blue/green eyes are contact? Does she play safe? Reason I ask is because she advertises BB on her AW profile.
Thanks again. :drinks:

I agree, I met up with her and a mate recently in London and she was stunningly beautiful. She came up to me and starting kissing and was rock hard immediately. She is really sexy in real life aswell. She was too big for me though and almost destroyed me but she was a really good punt and can’t recommend her enough. Her mate was a bloke in a wig but it was still fun and I’ll defo be seeing her again.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 07:45:25 pm by EDSPIC »

Offline EDSPIC

Unfortunately she confirmed that she offers bareback, so will pass, shame as she looks really hot  :dash: