Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Verified" Photos on Vivastreet  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Vice Admiral

What are we to make of this?

A few Vivastreet profiles now appear with “Verified” above the girl’s picture on the search results page.

If you then go to the individual profile, you find on the right hand side “See this user's verified photo” – but the photo you see when you click on the link has none of the reassuring factors that AW verification photos have and thus inspires little confidence.

Here are two examples from my patch:
External Link/Members Only

The verification photo is the same for both profiles (again not very confidence-inspiring!) – and, although I suppose the girl in the verification photo could conceivably be the girl in the "glamorous" photos on one of the profiles, I can’t see it myself.

Nor can I find any information at Vivastreet as to the nature of the verification process.  Perhaps more experienced Vivastreeters than me will be able to run it down?

A few profiles on my patch now alternatively have an “18+” above the girl’s photo on the search results page – but the nature of the proof-providing process appears to be equally unclear.

One could take the generous view that Vivastreet is at last making an effort to reduce its reputation for bait-and-switch – but it doesn’t seem to have been very fully thought through.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 07:13:45 pm by Vice Admiral »

Online FiveKnuckles

reverse image on yandex 

do your own due diligence on each VS ad
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 07:18:35 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Online PepeMAGA

What are we to make of this?

A few Vivastreet profiles now appear with “Verified” above the girl’s picture on the search results page.

If you then go to the individual profile, you find on the right hand side “See this user's verified photo” – but the photo you see when you click on the link has none of the reassuring factors that AW verification photos have and thus inspires little confidence.

Here are two examples from my patch:

The verification photo is the same for both profiles (again not very confidence-inspiring!) – and, although I suppose the girl in the verification photo could conceivably be the girl in the "glamorous" photos on one of the profiles, I can’t see it myself.

Nor can I find any information at Vivastreet as to the nature of the verification process.  Perhaps more experienced Vivastreeters than me will be able to run it down?

A few profiles on my patch now alternatively have an “18+” above the girl’s photo on the search results page – but the nature of the proof-providing process appears to be equally unclear.

One could take the generous view that Vivastreet is at last making an effort to reduce its reputation for bait-and-switch – but it doesn’t seem to have been very fully thought through.
Fucking hell, bet a few guys have fallen foul with that, seeing verified and thinking they /she looks like that.

Online PepeMAGA

Offline Dopedj

The wonders make up can do:-

Instagram or Snapchat filters can make a pig 🐷 look like a supermodel