Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foot worship. Is there really a 'market' for this?  (Read 1741 times)

Offline potbellypete

Just came across a profile in Cambridge offering 'Worship My Feet' and 'let me kick you in the balls'.  No sex, Oral, touching etc.

External Link/Members Only

Is there really a market for this @ £150/hr?

Offline ViperKai

If you have a foot fetish then i guess there is. If you haven’t then I guess there isn’t. I don’t really understand it myself but each to their own  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

I'd say yes but not as the "be all and end all" unless it's a dominatrix booking with a sub. It's probably the most common fetish around even for regular punting. I myself am partial to a well turned heel on a sexy lady, but only as the spice or icing on the cake, not for the main portion or whole booking.

I wouldn't be at all interested in the profile you posted or a foot worship only session/booking.

Each to his own though.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:39:53 pm by Yondu616 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just came across a profile in Cambridge offering 'Worship My Feet' and 'let me kick you in the balls'.  No sex, Oral, touching etc.

External Link/Members Only

Is there really a market for this @ £150/hr?

Are you thinking of offering it.   :unknown: 

Offline WARSZAWA16

You could probably get a kick in the balls free of charge if you walked around certain parts of London long enough!

Offline king tarzan

i worship the whole body with licks and kisses back and front.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
yes foot fetish and ball kicking are both popular
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

Offline rocket88

I get a ball kicking every time I'm contacted by HMRC - it costs me more than £150 though.... :(

Offline Waterhouse

yes foot fetish and ball kicking are both popular
Completely get foot fetish... guilty as charged; but ball kicking... :scare: WTF!!!

I remember from school days How much it hurts, not like a spank or crop on the backside, and it can cause permanent damage.  I just don't understand why a guy would want to be kicked in the goolies especially during a booking which is supposed to be pleasurable. 
 :unknown:

Stevensmiles

I suppose to your hardened vanilla punter. Anything other than sucking and shagging is a bit of a fetish.

But as gets said a lot. Each to their own and I’ve heard of a lot worse fetishes than kissing or licking someone’s foot/feet.

Never been able to get my head round anything painful though and I’m definitely not into having my bullocks kicked.
Brings tears to me eyes just thinking about it.

Offline prophethezikah

I had never really been into feet,That was untill i gave it a go.

Now i think kissing females feet is very sexy,I like to start of kissing the feet then it turns into me sucking gently on the toes,Really does get that horny feeling in my body moving faster and faster.

So i say yummy to sexy feet,Seeing pictures of womens feet can be quite sexy to if you have their whole body in the shot but the main focus on the camera is the feet,Cant say just seeing a picture of feet would do anything for me.

lenirie68

I was asked to foot worship in a mildly dom session and I liked it more than I thought I would, I sometime do it since then  :crazy:

Offline smartieshouse

I love a bit of high heel worship!! But as to the rest no thanks please!

Offline smartieshouse

From WGs I've met over the years high fetish is probably the most common fetish asked for.

Offline waynekerr600

I love foot fetish. It's an essential part of a punt for me.

Offline Malvolio

Whatever kink you can think of, there will be a punter out there who's into it.  Then there's all the stuff you can't think of that people are into - I still remember someone posting that his thing was to lick eyeballs.

Offline king tarzan

Offline WARSZAWA16

do you wear dr martins steel cap boots to do the honours? :lol: :lol: :lol: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

If a job's worth doing it's worth doing properly.

Offline destiny2016uk

Just 'bumping' this topic up as I'm interested seeing a London WG offering Foot Dom. Not much new info coming up on UKP Searches
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:16:42 am by destiny2016uk »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just 'bumping' this topic up as I'm interested seeing a London WG offering Foot Dom. Not much new info coming up on UKP Searches
Why not do as the warning suggests and start a thread in the relevant region. There's nothing in this thread specific to London.  :unknown:

Offline Charles Glass

I do find woman who are very attractive have really nice clean and well groomed feet. Woman who are not so attractive have unpleasant feet. So do I get turned on by sexy nice feet ?. Yes. My theory is that all the glorious woman who you could never have or see naked yet could see their bare feet and legs and it wired that as attractive in your mind. The first step to paradise. . . .
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline ShadowProclamation

I find foot fetishism difficult to appreciate, but each to their own. I'm more of a bum man myself.

Offline Home Alone

You've been a member on here more than two years longer than I have, OP. If you haven't read posts from Mr_Shins in that time, what have you been doing?

It's not my cup of tea, but who are we to criticise others for their tastes?

Online Colston36

Each to his own. No interest in having my balls massacred, but like watching a girl do it to someone else. Love licking dirty feet while fucking. 

Offline millbush

I simply cannot understand the attraction in licking somebodys feet happy to stick my tongue up their ass though,strange world.
Banned reason: Troll.

Online Colston36

I simply cannot understand the attraction in licking somebodys feet happy to stick my tongue up their ass though,strange world.

You filthy swine.

Offline a_test_person

I've had civvie girls who wanted to luck my feet. Their suggestion. One particularly hot one used to crawl over when I came out of the shower and kiss them. Good times

One wg I reviewed here also was obsessed with feet which led to her barebacking my big toe.

I just watched
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 01:02:24 am by a_test_person »