Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of WGs offering unlimited cum  (Read 1428 times)

giggity

Hi folks,

So I'm a bit of a happy trigger, usually cumming twice in the first twenty minutes  :dance: As a result I've fallen foul of the 'cum twice per hour' rule of many WGs. Who all do you recommend that allow unlimited cums in an hour?

My other criteria are DFK, facially good looks and a grope-able pair of tits.

Right now I'm sitting here with blue balls and it's not a pleasant feeling, need to book something today itself before the pipe bursts...cheers!

Offline Punting Valley

Hi folks,

So I'm a bit of a happy trigger, usually cumming twice in the first twenty minutes  :dance: As a result I've fallen foul of the 'cum twice per hour' rule of many WGs. Who all do you recommend that allow unlimited cums in an hour?

Right now I'm sitting here with blue balls and it's not a pleasant feeling, need to book something today itself before the pipe bursts...cheers!

I don't know if you are trolling or not, but pretty much all of the positively-reviewed girls here on UKP will do your requirement. :unknown:

Offline lewishamguy

Hi folks,

Is that the only thing you've been searching here since 2011?

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 01:08:36 pm by lewishamguy »

giggity

VAAAT?! Not trolling, I normally end up having some good punts and some punts pretty much awkwardly ending at the 20 min mark since I'm not one for getting a massage for 40 minutes :| I was wondering if a definitive list of unlimited sex girls in a wiki-like list would be useful to peeps like me. E.g. horny slutty girl, stacy summer, hot sweet candy etc. Seems like I've had worse luck on this front than the norm  :dash:

Hehe, I registered a long time back but only recently became more active.

Offline Herges Adventures

That list would go on and on - ridiculous

giggity

Hmm ok duly noted. At least that's good to hear, don't know what I was doing wrong getting so many twice only girls... Have booked Kasia for the evening.

Brazilian Mel is someone I would have loved to fuck but apparently she is two pops only per hour.

Also have put on a chinese balm today on mr purple head to delay cumming. Let's see how that turns out.

Offline ampersand

Also have put on a chinese balm today on mr purple head to delay cumming. Let's see how that turns out.

Lets hope that whoever you choose likes the taste of it ............ otherwise you may not be cumming at all!!!

Offline claretandblue

Hi folks,

profiles normally make it clear if it is one pop or multiple?if you are prone to cumming twice early why would you not clarify with the girl before meeting what her policy is?