Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese in Blackpool  (Read 604 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Had a few good massages recently, but wanted to poke a hole. Found this on VS. Ok, it wasn’t the girl in the pictures. But £60 for 30min, and I had a good time.

Flat on Hornby Rd Blackpool. Not one I’d been too before. Very clean & tidy inside, furnished just for the job in hand.

Had shower before. While she got ready (took dress off). Never got her name, or age. She looked mid 30’s to early 40’s. Hard to tell with Chinese… Fairly pretty. No super fit & slim thing, but not fat either. Small natural tits, & no curves. Total straight like a tree trunk figure.

Action. She went for it. OW, lots of RO (& fresh). For the main event. Started Mish. Now a lot of Chinese do tend to make a squeak noise as you pump. This one was like a new toy. I kinda like it. Swapped for some CG to finish. Nice relaxed cleanup then she said Shower. Did I mention very limited English. I said No. she pointed to herself. She went in shower…. Nice, so means she does freshen after a punt. That’s good. Watched her shower, then thought why not. Joined her, only for a couple minutes. Then she left, & I washed myself down…. Got dressed & back to car.

TBH. It’s 100% B&S. but you know what. I enjoyed it. She’s apparently here just another two weeks…..

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 09:21:43 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline chrishornx

cheers for the review

shame as the photos look very promising

Offline Laid_back_bloke

cheers for the review

shame as the photos look very promising

101% not as the photos 😂