Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ocean! - Birmingham  (Read 1514 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6277428) (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Adultworkuser

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place just about a month ago. Recent review of her reminded me of this.
Comms:
No problem here. Replied back promptly. Sorted a time, got the given address on time. I had no problem finding it as she told me the apartment name so typed it in the sat nav. Text her when I arrived and was given the apartment number and up I went.

Location: decent set of apartments around the city centre. Paid parking not far from the building.

Ocean:
About 5 ft 6. Small breasts. Decent ass but her body was very unfit. Very flabby. If I'm being honest I wasnt attracted to her at all. Very friendly girl however and had a nice relaxing attitude.

The action:
The action itself was very good and faultless. :Started off with some kissing. This was really good, she literally was sucking my face off. I loved it. Gave some decent owo, for a while and then on with the condom. She went on top but she got tired very quickly and asked for doggy. So on to doggy and fucked her for a while in doggy. Then onto prone bone and I was thrusting inside of her. Couldnt last much longer . I asked if I could cum on her stomach to which she refused and said only in the condom. Boring. But carried on she put my hand on her throat whilst I was thrusting inside her and filled up the bag. Got cleaned up and off I went.

Reason for the neutral was mainly because of not finding her attractive and only being allowed to shoot in the bag. But besides that her service is very good and she has a lovely personality I found atleast. Wouldnt return myself
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 11:27:21 pm by Adultworkuser »

Offline bodybuilder1997

How much did you pay OP? It’s been reported she sometimes charges £60 or £80 for 30 mins.. depending on where you found her ad 🤷‍♂️
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 01:59:08 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Tinkerman

Looks like she’s put on a fair bit of weight in latest photos