Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exquisite Suzanne. Telford  (Read 947 times)

Offline asd80

External Link/Members Only

Hi all, been a while since I was last on and 2 years since my last punt.
I saw this lass on Thursday following the review above.

Comm, very good, text first to test the water and had positive response..called to ask availability. Polite attitude and welcoming. Time set.

Location. Stone throw away from the town c. Parked up nearby car park.
Flat on ground floor, easy access.
Clean and furnished appropriately. No smells of smoke etc.

The punt.
As I hadnt punted for a while. I needed assistance. Popped my best friend mr blue a hour ago. 50mg.
Door was ready to open on arrival. Lass was as per pic on advert , body a size 12. Face was neither good or bad. But pleasing to the eye.
I handed over 60 hh. Striped while she left the room she was in a tight black dress  Barely covering her ass. Ass cheeks on view.
On returned she was ready for action. Stripped n asking if I was ok. Joking as the tiny size of my nipples as she licked n flicked  her tongue all over them.

Teasing my balls n lightly wanking me .on to her knees for some tit walking.
Before jacket went on for covered bj.
This girl was great. Teased my cock to edging.
She then said my turn.
On to the bed for some reverse oral. I went for the clit. Good 5mins planted my face deep on her.
Very clean n shaven. So was enjoyable.
On up I got n planted my cock deep in her. Slow at first. Raised her legs to get deeper then stopped as I wascabout to explode in this pos.

Tied doggy. More rev oral, sissors. Cowgirl and before I ready to pop asked her to jump off n wank me off. Popped a great orgasm in the jacket. I will next time as to pop on her breasts.
She said oh hes still hard and giggled.

She then chatted about a guy cumming 5 Times in 30nins. So I thought great  this girl does not stop at one pop.

U joked and said ill tried beat his record and come 6 time.
Really great genuine lass.

I will book again next week n get the chance to pop several times which I think will help the worries of  premature release.

This girl is genuine. Polite, and a decent punt.
No rush or clock watching

Offline Madone1

5 times in 30 minutes is insane I think my balls would have exploded good luck going for 6 and flat you enjoyed yourself.