Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy, Vivastreet - Birmingham B1 - TOFTT  (Read 1274 times)

Offline BillyBackDoor

Saw this one recently.

External Link/Members Only

£50. h/hr

Short version:

It is the girl in the pictures.
Friendly, cute, short & petite.
Didn't really do services agreed (FK & OWO), lips only kissing and the bare minimum OWO.
Tight.
Was willing and got wet so had a pleasant slow shag till I filled the bag.

Zzzzzzz version:

Comms consisted of a bit of text tennis to confirm services I wanted (FK & OWO) were included and agreeing time etc.

Location is the same as Dayana who I  reviewed a while ago (Appartment near JQ).

Link to that review to save you looking, in case you're interested.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88119.0

I realised it was the same place from the photos and so knew it had a fair chance of being a genuine ad, which is rarity on VS as we know.

Pictures Fairy accurate but a little flattering about her body. They don't show quite a deep caesarian scar, a bit of left over baby tum and general lack of tone. I'd say age is right, but people under 25 all look the same fucking age to me these days so  :unknown:.  Short, petite, pretty & cute with a nice figure (barring baby belly), quite a shapely soft arse and smallish but perkyish tits that are also slightly suffering in the wake of childbearing. Can't be gravity, she's not old enough.  Not the best skin I've ever seen, a few blemishes and a bit spotty in places as can be seen on photos.  Prominent mole under her tits.  All in all, I was happy enough.

Her attitude was friendly, happy and smiley.  English was adequate, though she didn't say much in any case and came across as a little shy. Perhaps just knows how to play the game. Said she'd been in the country for only a week. Meh.

Service not brilliant.  I went for a hhr, but in hindsight should have gone for a 15min quickie.

As stated I had previously confirmed FK and OWO via text and did again in the room, but all I got was a couple of minutes lips only smooching and a probably 5 minutes in total of barely acceptable intermittent OWO.  Tried her best to limit contact between the inside of her mouth and the outside of my dick.  It did feel wet, soft and smooth though so did the trick anyway.  She said she would do much better OW, so I relented and let her put the jacket on and the oral did indeed improve both in depth and suction.

Wouldn't 69 but was happy to let me go down on her, seemed relatively fresh although a bit stubbly.  She did a bit of gyrating and moaning to make me feel good.

Sex in mish, doggy and pronebone/speedbump.  Initially encouraged me to go faster probably hoping I'd cum quick.  When I didn't she seemed to settle into enjoying a slow leisurely fuck, which I quite enjoyed too tbh.  Completely refused kissing in mish but kissed my neck, stroked me with her hands, made the right noises and behaved as if she liked her neck kissed in return.

Penetration was as deep as standard mish allows, but wouldn't let me put her legs up.  Did allow doggy with full penetration but only if I went slow.  I asked if she'd go on top, but yet again it was a no no.  So instead convinced her to go prone and craftily pulled the pillow down under her hips to allow more depth.  I started to have fun but she made it clear she wouldn't tolerate a pounding, so I took it slow.  Her apparent enjoyment of this, coupled with a very tight pussy and a cute & pretty exterior was enough it seemed so I eventually came hard making the last few slow thrusts really count.

No shower offered to me before or after. She put her pink fluffy robe and slippers back on without her undies so she might have toddled off for a shower after I left. Probably a conveyor service as I had to wait a minute or so after start time before I got the "I'm ready!!" text and post pop, while getting dressed, I heard the phone in the next room receiving a text just before a bang on the wall at half past the hour.  In and out in 28 minutes.

In conclusion I left fairly happy.  She was pleasant, young and very cute imho, but services agreed were barely paid lip service and so it just has to be a negative.

Hidden Image/Members Only