Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ChazUK_85 in Swansea/Port Talbot  (Read 3614 times)

Offline djng6

Anyone seen her? VFM but could provide a crap service:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Anyone seen her? VFM but could provide a crap service:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She will only be VFM if her service is good.

Right now she has low rates and if her service is good, then she will be VFM.

She's not new though, I've seen her pictures before.

Offline ampersand

I forget what her name was, but I recall that FB on here wasn't great - comments about her being worried that her Mother-in-law was going to turn up. The photo she has put up doesn't tell us much about her body.

Swansea lad

She was known as Jamie based near Tesco in Port Talbot. Give a good blow job but wasnt with it. I picked her up. Shes in to car meets was quite funny. Her bookings are all over the place. She's potluck I think.

Offline djng6

Thanks for that, will TOFTT and leave feedback soon  :cool:

purefilth

I had an in all with her and it felt rushed, she was paranoid about her boyfriends mum knocking on the door and that killed it for me. She a bit fat & chavvy,I won't be going back!

Offline ampersand

I had an in all with her and it felt rushed, she was paranoid about her boyfriends mum knocking on the door and that killed it for me. She a bit fat & chavvy,I won't be going back!

That is the feedback I remembered about her.  :thumbsup:

Swansea lad

Shes good if you want a cheap shag, she also met me quite late, most dont.

Jayred1

Bumped into her few weeks ago. Off her face and spaced out. I imagine pretty in her time and not ugly now - a chubber tho - size 18 defo.

np500

When I first saw her about a year ago, I put her on my h l as her pictures I liked a lot, but there have been a few things said on a couple of threads over the months that have made her profile do a paul Daniels and disappear sharpish. Drugs, dirty flat , not with it, risky incall location, etc, plus she looks bigger than those original pics I liked, I probubley would never have seen her anyway due to distance, but no way now , there you go !

chippychippy

I have she is shit !

Probably teh worst punt ever I amlost paid her extra so I could fuck off and not carry on. Put your money on a horse its better looking smells nicer and you might get something back!!! :dash:

Swansea lad

I have she is shit !

Probably teh worst punt ever I amlost paid her extra so I could fuck off and not carry on. Put your money on a horse its better looking smells nicer and you might get something back!!! :dash:

Was she pissed?

Apparently she used to work in Bridgend and was quite pretty.

Offline Sancerre

No idea what she's like now, but saw her a few years back when she was pregnant.  Back them she was very enthusiastic and willing. Had her as a friend on a fake Facebook account and she went through a really shit time personally.

Offline charlie-mott

She was discussed on here a while ago. Apparently went bareback with someone, but he was a new member with few posts so can't really be trusted.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66526

Offline iverthickone

Does nothing for me!

Her a/w interview gets me..bloody hate it when (esp text generation youngsters) can't even finish a senten

Jayred1

Avoid. End of. Better elsewhere - you cannot get a sentence out of her. Beer or tablets, I warn you

Offline KTM RIDER

Anyone been here lately?

Bit of a mixed bag of reviews on here - is she still high as a kite or sorted herself out?

Sounds quite good VFM if she's cleaned herself up - I just fancy something different & thought i'd try a car meet one night but not sure if i'm wasting my time with this one?  :drinks:

chippychippy

Mate
Leave her well alone worst punt I have ever had she's lazy fat and makes out she's doing you a real favour
Some of the fat ones make more effort not this one I contemplated retiring after her !  :scare:

Offline KTM RIDER

Mate
Leave her well alone worst punt I have ever had she's lazy fat and makes out she's doing you a real favour
Some of the fat ones make more effort not this one I contemplated retiring after her !  :scare:

Cheers chippy!!! I was secretly hoping she'd improved - clearly not!

Think i'll give it a miss - thanks for the info!  :scare: