Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hardcore, wet, sloppy, lots of spit, deep, rough face fucking  (Read 2718 times)

bpyvnt04956

Face fucking is one of those things that totally turns me on. I love blowjobs too and they're standard at my punts but face fucking isn't so much, mainly because I know lots of girls can't handle it, some can barely deep throat so...

So I was wondering, is this something that you do with a girl?

If so, do you ask for it or just kind of "feel her out" and see if she's okay with it?

Finally, any recommendations of girls who do it?

Offline Roth

Not my thing but maybe try these Bristol prossies who probably do it -

BJanee
HollieLove
NaughtySlutSoph
Little Katie
Angelina
Cassandra

:rose: :rose:

Justanotheruser

Yes, I do it but it's essential to find the right girl. Some directly offer it as a service and some you'll need to discuss it with either via email or once you've got to know them.

Tell tale signs of someone who might be open to it are the following likes:

Bdsm receiving
Domination receiving
Humiliation receiving
Deepthroat

If you do find someone that's up for it, it's always a good idea to go over the boundaries first as the last thing you want to do is put someone in an uncomfortable position (I'd hope).

My recommendations are Miss KDD and Lexxi Rocks. I'm on a mobile so no links, but should be easy to find.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:11:46 pm by Justanotheruser »

Offline PussyLover789

Which part of the uk are you looking?

bpyvnt04956

Which part of the uk are you looking?

I'm in Sheffield but travel to Leeds often.

Don't mind travelling now and then, I go to Manchester sometimes too to visit Sandys since there isn't much in Sheffield

Offline PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Well in that case this is the woman for you if you come to leeds, however she is extremely expensive, i saw her about 3 years ago and her rate was £200 per hour back then, but she was good and she can take a deep throat balls deep & a face fucking  :P

Online hendrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Well in that case this is the woman for you if you come to leeds, however she is extremely expensive, i saw her about 3 years ago and her rate was £200 per hour back then, but she was good and she can take a deep throat balls deep & a face fucking  :P

Very much on my list but her price is a bit of a stretch for me to justify to myself. We'll see. :D - For London, certainly MissKDD as mentioned and also Lizzy Wilde can both take a pretty hardcore facefucking.

Justanotheruser

Very much on my list but her price is a bit of a stretch for me to justify to myself. We'll see. :D - For London, certainly MissKDD as mentioned and also Lizzy Wilde can both take a pretty hardcore facefucking.

Definitely worthwhile if you can get over the pricing.

Online hendrix

Definitely worthwhile if you can get over the pricing.

Yeah, I'll probably justify it to myself as an upcoming birthday treat  :wacko:

Offline PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only PS, if you come across this girl in your search Delightful Daisy then do NOT book her, she does not offer face fucking like she states in her profile, infact she doesnt offer anything on her enjoys list, stay clear she will rip you off! :mad: :angry:

Sureshot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only PS, if you come across this girl in your search Delightful Daisy then do NOT book her, she does not offer face fucking like she states in her profile, infact she doesnt offer anything on her enjoys list, stay clear she will rip you off! :mad: :angry:

Dont mean to sound the cunt but that post needs a review to back it up.

Finding a girl who offers speciality services like face fucking can be hard enough so knowing who to avoid and why helps with the search  :hi:

Offline PussyLover789

well if you search her name on here you will find some reviews on her

Offline stevedave

Finding a girl who offers speciality services like face fucking can be hard enough so knowing who to avoid and why helps with the search  :hi:

Having read reviews elsewhere, I can agree that Daisy is pretty bland in her services, and her profile is largely bullshit. Sadly, as she looks good to me!

OP, as per other recommendations I think the only girl I know of around Yorkshire that does proper face fucking is Lexxi Rocks, but you'll have to raid several piggy banks to afford her sky high rates! Amazing Victoria fucked me with her face last time I saw her, but it wasn't classic face fucking and I don't think she offers face fucking sadly.

slow and low

Mature posh totty in North London takes a good face fucking a dirty good looking milf.

Offline PussyLover789

Anyway, it looks like Delightul Daisy has left the adultwork site now, good riddance to her, one less rip off merchant  :dance: :lol:

Robbiebucks

Jeez! Anyone would think this site needs punters to review... Oh hang on a second!!!!!

Gspotter

How about Scarlett, she tours around the country?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I didn't get into facefucking with her but had an enjoyable session. Her profile says-
I love to deepthroat and will take it as far down as I can but if you want me to gag you might have to help me push it down that little bit further!
And from one punter's field report-
On with the wrist restraints and neck collar and with her hands secured behind her back I wanted her on her knees so I could enjoy full on deep throat, Scarlett suggested we did this in front on the mirror and the sight was just mind blowing. I love pushing my cock hard to the back of Scarlett's mouth and then forcing for that extra pop as it enters her throat.. Scarlett is a master at this and really needs to be experienced. I had to cum with her looking up at me like this so with a hand full of hair pulling her head back hard I unloaded all of her face, an image I will remember for ever.