Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H Birmingham  (Read 1638 times)

18 review(s) for Melanie H. (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline beefa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Firstly credit to JEH7376 and bod666 whose reviews were a big part of the reason why I arranged this booking with Mel in the first place. She had cropped up on threads about hotlists and booking plans for 2016 and when I searched for reviews from people who had already had a booking with her I was convinced and arranged one myself.

Also to set the scene I like petite girls who offer GFE.  I don't really have any views of EE girls being very new to the scene and so this was not a factor in me making the booking. 

Making the booking itself was all very easy.  As mentioned by the other posters, Mel's comms are all good.  I originally emailed her to enquire about her availability and had a response in about 10 minutes.  I then switched to text messages to finalise details all of which were answered promptly.

Like other posters I also found her flat, and parked up, easily.  Her place is close to central Birmingham so is easily accessible by public transport.  It is also very easy to get to by road, although I suspect that the Birmingham road system might throw up some surprises every now and again.  It is a comfortable and spacious flat in a safe area.  I was also offered the chance to shower before and after the meet.

In terms of the meet itself.  Being new to this I was a little nervous but being met at the door by a pretty, petite, blonde, almost naked girl did rather distract me from any nerves I might have been feeling.  During the whole meet there was lots of DFK, which actually started before I had got very far into her flat (at her suggestion). 

We then moved into the bedroom, stripped off (which in her case didn't take very long) and got down to business.  Although I had booked an hour I was having such a good time that I actually extended it to and hour and at half.  This was split into two bouts of energetic sex in multiple positions with a lovely back massage sandwiched in between. We started with Oral (covered) then moved on to cowgirl, missionary, doggy then cowgirl again and reverse cowgirl before the massage break.  After the break it was more Oral, RO and 69 then cowgirl followed by a very pleasing HJ.  During this I thoroughly enjoyed the kissing, and the chance to play with Mel's lovely, small, pert and responsive breasts (just how I like them). 

I also enjoyed the chat throughout.  As already reported Mel's English is excellent, but I also found that she had an excellent sense of humour.  She actually made me laugh out loud a couple of times.   

It was a really enjoyable hour and a half spent in the company of someone who is friendly, chatty and very energetic. In summary I was looking for a GFE from a pretty, petite girl and that is exactly what I got.  As mentioned by another poster Mel's prices are not at all expensive and so the time spent with her is, in my opinion, very good VFM. 

Now I just need to engineer another excuse to visit Birmingham!