Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worn out man’s need for current English girl recommendations  (Read 442 times)

Offline justanotherinch

:drinks:Hi all,

I’ve had my fair share of crap punts which I have documented many of on here. The better punts tend to already be well reviewed and the hidden gems were largely before i got onto UKP or were doing one off experiences in Heathrow, particularly girls coming down for a few days work from further north - cock hungry with the offer of bonus cash (some of the best I’ve had!).

I’m planning a couple of visits as soon as rules permit - the last year has been painful for my testes and it will be a while before everyone is actually out and about, making up for lost time in civvy life I suspect (hope is a dangerous thing)

I really struggle to find quality white British girls around London, and had have so many disastrous attempts I can’t take it anymore and am willing to spend a bit more. This is also why i have been using agencies more and more Finding other categoric diamonds seems to be fairly easy, with exception to Western Europe and top quality south Asian girls. As someone with foreign heritage this is what I crave, preferably the Earls Court/Fulham area but willing to go further afield or out that way in the sticks if there’s a super honey worth it.

So I’m looking for a recommendation for English girls anyone has seen recently which you would recommends. Wallet can take a ~£150 hit for a top girl - hot, new, young and keen. I much prefer those new and fresh to the job!

With thanks!

Sorry for the beg but there really seems to be a lack of this which is surprising given the current circumstances (financially, not redirections)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 11:15:12 pm by justanotherinch »

Offline PLeisure

Charlotte, ex-House of Divine racked up several Pos reviews in a relatively short time. You don't say what body type you're after but she looks like a standard sz8, and falls in your budget.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=26785

Offline justanotherinch

Thanks - that’s one for the list. I think I’ll have 5 lined up to bash out in a week or two  :D

Size 8 is great, I like petite but tall English/Scottish rose also good :)

Don’t mind paying £200 for good recommendations!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:48:14 am by justanotherinch »