Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Truly a blast from the past - Sashenka of Diva  (Read 517 times)

Offline Traveller58uk

Does anybody else remember this girl from a number of years ago?

She was Yana of AProv and other agencies and other names.

I met her a number of times as a younger woman she was truly gorgeous and introduced me to rimming, which was quite the eye-opener.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 12:26:05 pm by Traveller58uk »

Offline SamOmar

Does anybody else remember this girl from a number of years ago?

She was Yana of AProv and other agencies and other names.

I met her a number of times as a younger woman she was truly gorgeous and introduced me to rimming, which was quite the eye-opener.

External Link/Members Only

Yes I remember mate, very nice service - i can't remember but I think it was South Kensington she was working from and Annas angels when I saw her. I've recently learnt though from 2 punts of ladies I saw many years ago that the older age and being jaded results in something that shatters the memory of past bliss.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Traveller58uk

Yes I remember mate, very nice service - i can't remember but I think it was South Kensington she was working from and Annas angels when I saw her. I've recently learnt though from 2 punts of ladies I saw many years ago that the older age and being jaded results in something that shatters the memory of past bliss.

My memory of her goes back I think, 20 years. As you say South Kensington and surrounding areas. Service levels were good and in her pre-surgery days, she had stunning looks and figure. Her Russian accent was very erotic.

I wont revisit her as I think it would be a great disappointment when compared with my memories.

Unless of course she receives some amazing reviews  :D

Online Alexmck

Yana from Aprov may have been one of my first if not first punt.

Photos on Diva look great but her face looks a bit odd in the video? Don't recognise her or is that the lighting?

Online Jorjie

Yana from Aprov may have been one of my first if not first punt.

Photos on Diva look great but her face looks a bit odd in the video? Don't recognise her or is that the lighting?

There were two Yanas at Aprov. That Yana at Aprov was around 2009. Before then, she was at Carmens Secrets, Golden Apple and elsewhere, and had an earlier stint at Aprov as Laima in 2002. And, even before then, she was Laima at the original Agency Caprice around 2001. When she reappeared at Aprov as Yana in 2009, she looked as if she'd had some cosmetic surgery done. If she's now Sashenka, then the oddness in the face is probably down to the conflict between the cosmetic surgery and aging.

Offline Traveller58uk

There were two Yanas at Aprov. That Yana at Aprov was around 2009. Before then, she was at Carmens Secrets, Golden Apple and elsewhere, and had an earlier stint at Aprov as Laima in 2002. And, even before then, she was Laima at the original Agency Caprice around 2001. When she reappeared at Aprov as Yana in 2009, she looked as if she'd had some cosmetic surgery done. If she's now Sashenka, then the oddness in the face is probably down to the conflict between the cosmetic surgery and aging.

I think she is indeed Yana/ Laima of yesteryear and it was in the early 2000s that I saw her first. I had forgotten about the Laima moniker. She was then described as being Latvian. Laima/ Yana told me that she was actually Russian and that the agency thought that being Latvian was more exotic.

Online Alexmck

Recognise Laima in the photo but the she looks weird in the video