Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eilis Liv formerly Elise Liverpool  (Read 1969 times)

alan given

Elise Liv

Incall Meeting £60 for 30mins

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Elise at her incall apartment just of Duke Street,Liverpool nearby to the  Sapporo Teppanyaki Restaurant.

The meeting was easy to arrange firstly by email and then by text when I was close to her apartment.Elise works normally Monday to Thursday inclusive.Not sure if she is available anywhere else when shes not in Liverpool.Maybe someone on this forum may know.She is definitely from Manchester by her accent and knowledge of the City.The flat was clean with an  en suite bathroom that I used before an after the event.It could have been a serviced apartment which gave a good deal of discreteness.

I knock on the door and Elise greeted me in a short skirt,stockings and a blouse with no bra as I had requested.I paid the money had a quick shower and started a very good 30mins .
I should say something about Elise appearances.She is as slim as the AW pictures indicate with long legs and wonderful firm breasts.Her profile is lacking in detail but I can say that she is an attractive girl next door type.
Elise is confident in being a WG and this shows through in making arrangements for the meeting and the services she provides.I do like meeting girls who understand that they are providers of a service and act accordingly. 

This is an extract from a email I sent ''Can you be submissive during a date please? Nothing heavy just being given instructions like kneeling whilst giving oral,spread, bend over and perhaps a light spanking on you. All to be agree in advance''

I think its important to let the provider know what you want in advance and always do this before booking and Elise delivered

Elise gave me what I wanted and more.We started with DFK  although there was a slight taste of tobacco together with mouth wash.This not spoil things though.I started touching her between her legs through her knickers whilst Elise grabbed my cock.The mutual touching up and kissing went on for 5mins or so 
I then told Elise to get on her knees and and she started to suck me with plenty attention to my balls.She deep throated me and the whole thing turn it a gentle face fuck.Not severe but very nice.
We both undress each other and I got Elise to kneel on the bed whilst I licked her very nice pussy and rimmed her very nice anus.She enjoyed the licking and rimming and told me so.Its always nice to get a complaint.I lay on my back and requested Elise to fuck me reverse cow girl She did this with gusto and helped herself to an orgasam.I held back because I planned to finish CIM. A good plan?
So it was more BJ.After a short period I withdrew,held her head close to my dick by pulling her hair and wank into her open mouth.Unfortunately not a lot of sperm arrived but that did not dampen the spirits

The punt that did overrun so there was no clock watching as far as I could see.

In summary it was a very good punt for me and Elise is worth seeing again for sure.She is friendly good at what she does and seems to enjoy what she does which makes up to a worthwhile meeting.All in all good value and a very good experience .