Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Girls, Manchester/Salford  (Read 6261 times)

Offline SalfordSam

Who would people suggest for me to scratch a black girl itch?! Manchester city centre or salford.

Online Moby Dick

I am partial to the darker skin.
Had a few ebonies/mixed race in my HL but profiles no longer active or out of town.

External Link/Members Only

Not much showing on AW when I search Manchester.
A few mixed race, Asian, and fairer skinned Brazilians
Can’t vouch for any:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I noticed a few at LMB, so worth checking the parlour rotas if you can travel
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 06:53:47 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Marquis

I am partial to the darker skin.
Had a few ebonies/mixed race in my HL but profiles no longer active or out of town.

Not much showing on AW when I search Manchester.
A few mixed race, Asian, and fairer skinned Brazilians
Can’t vouch for any:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I noticed a few at LMB, so worth checking the parlour rotas if you can travel

Saw Kamile the other day - review to follow. She has coffee coloured skin. A very good punt but won't meet your requirements if you're looking for a black girl.

Offline SalfordSam

Magic, thanks for those. I did notice that Naomy was around yesterday but i think she might kill me. But what a way to go...

Offline piz111

External Link/Members Only .  go for Kamile! she is mulatta but i would def say she could meet the criteria of a black girl, large ass, toned stomach big brown nipples, very good service.

Offline nant

I've seen Andrea at La Maison a few times. Friendly if a little quiet but that's maybe because her English isn't that great. Very pretty, nice booty. Pics are genuine too.  External Link/Members Only

Candice at Infinity is worth a visit too.

Nant,

Offline samneil15

Even the Brazilian girls rates are ridiculous now. Most offer anal, cim etc but not included in rates. Some are £130ph then want extra for everything, and some are around £150ph - Just pricing themselves out of the market, especially when there's plenty of English, Roms, polish, Hungarian etc offering more for less  :dash:

Just annoys me as the look of the Brazilian girls is my preference but after seeing one the service wasn't on par with the rates.

Sorry for the rant.

Offline piz111

tbh i think 130 p/hour is the normal rate... maybe im being ripped off! got rimming & cim from a genuine brazilian who actually looks like the photos... yes anal is extra its seems. i don't mind paying an extra 20 quid for a good punt i guess all punters are different in what they are looking for eg and old slag who does everything i wouldn't expect to pay more than 100 p/h for but a girl in there prime does command more of a premium surely?

Offline mike199

Try Bailey at Sheridans. I can recommend her. Also Candice there is another option but I have not been with her yet.
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moby Dick

Saw Kamile the other day - review to follow. She has coffee coloured skin. A very good punt but won't meet your requirements if you're looking for a black girl.
I have my coffee black :sarcastic:

Offline psb

Ruby at La Maison is of African descent so a full black girl and very pretty. She's recently had her pictures removed from the LM website but she's young and slim with a great figure

Offline tomtom88

Try looking at this one, however looks like completely she has different pictures when I saw her, not same person... very strange..  :yahoo:

Online Moby Dick

Keep adding ‘em good or bad
KK rightly gave her a neg for messing him about so he had a pint instead of a punt.

Offline piz111

she looks tasty.. def going on the hl

Offline Kool Keef

anyone seen this girl ??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Texted her about the possibility of a 30 min booking this morning  because thats all I do on first meets & she hasn't been bothered to get back to me. So... :thumbsdown:

Offline OakTree

anyone seen this girl ??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She is or definitely was with some manchester agencies, I recognise her pics.

Online Moby Dick

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 11:20:18 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Gordon Bennett

Perusing AW and found this ebony who'll be in Manchester tomorrow Saturday for 1 night only......... Bigassebonyy

Don't know anything about her but thought I'd chuck up her details in case OP or anyone's out and about tomoz.

Offline year99man

I've seen Andrea at La Maison a few times. Friendly if a little quiet but that's maybe because her English isn't that great. Very pretty, nice booty. Pics are genuine too.  External Link/Members Only

Candice at Infinity is worth a visit too.

Nant,

Candice at Infinity is good. There´s another black girl, Brandy, but i haven´t seen her yet.

Another good option is Zara at Salon24

Online Moby Dick

Anyone recently visited Candice at GFE

Search comes up with other Candices but can’t find owt on this Ebony

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Anyone recently visited Candice at GFE

Search comes up with other Candices but can’t find owt on this Ebony

Saw her at Infinity last year, carribean woman (I think) but been over here years,  hard to gauge her age (black don't crack  ;)) maybe late 30s or early 40s  :unknown:
I thought her tits were much bigger than the infinity pics indicated  (infinity pics are years old), lovely big juicy pair, big booty as well.
Personality wise I found her a bit indifferent, there to just provide a service, routine small talk she's probably done for years & years.
Only ended up getting an OWO BJ off her which was pretty good actually, she seemed to enjoy sucking cock, finished by shooting my seed all in her mouth which she spat.

Would say from my one experience she's a routine parlour punt (well routine for that dump Infinity ) asked about kissing but it never happened.
I would return for a P&D simply cos of unfinished business & fuck her this time & see that big arse in Doggy & those big tits in Mish but wouldn't pay over the odds to see her.

Online Moby Dick

Saw her at Infinity last year, carribean woman (I think) but been over here years,  hard to gauge her age (black don't crack  ;)) maybe late 30s or early 40s  :unknown:
I thought her tits were much bigger than the infinity pics indicated  (infinity pics are years old), lovely big juicy pair, big booty as well.
Personality wise I found her a bit indifferent, there to just provide a service, routine small talk she's probably done for years & years.
Only ended up getting an OWO BJ off her which was pretty good actually, she seemed to enjoy sucking cock, finished by shooting my seed all in her mouth which she spat.

Would say from my one experience she's a routine parlour punt (well routine for that dump Infinity ) asked about kissing but it never happened.
I would return for a P&D simply cos of unfinished business & fuck her this time & see that big arse in Doggy & those big tits in Mish but wouldn't pay over the odds to see her.
Thanks KK
There is still a Candice at infinity.

Can you confirm they are both the same WG?
At first I wondered if they are the same but pics make her look different
One at GFE is 28years (add 5) 34D or 36F :dash: size 8 or maybe 10 :dash: Keep calling her Camille, fucking idiots at GFE don’t read the shite they write :unknown:
Does A and MMF  :D
Infinity 27years 5ft 4 size 8-10 34DD A-Z :thumbsup: but pics look older, maybe it’s the straight wig
Both Caribbean.
GFE on Monday, infinity on Friday, any ideas for this Wednesday?

Think I will have to try and book them both at the same time for FFM

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 11:56:22 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks KK
There is still a Candice at infinity.

Can you confirm they are both the same WG?
At first I wondered if they are the same but pics make her look different
One at GFE is 28years (add 5) 34D or 36F :dash: size 8 or maybe 10 :dash: Keep calling her Camille, fucking idiots at GFE don’t read the shite they write :unknown:
Does A and MMF  :D
Infinity 27years 5ft 4 size 8-10 34DD A-Z :thumbsup: but pics look older, maybe it’s the straight wig
Both Caribbean.
GFE on Monday, infinity on Friday, any ideas for this Wednesday?

Think I will have to try and book them both at the same time for FFM

Not seen the GFE gal so can't 100% confirm it's her but my hunch would be it is going off description & pictures, there was also at Candice at Cheshire Elite recently which I'm sure was her.
The pics on Infinity site are yonks old, at least 5 years, the age is bullshit too (surprise surprise!).
I think she's been in the game years, think she might be at Sheridans as well, have to check.

Edit: There is a Candice at Sheridans, Tuesday, no pics but sounds like her from description.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 12:10:57 pm by Kool Keef »

Online Moby Dick

Not seen the GFE gal so can't 100% confirm it's her but my hunch would be it is going off description & pictures, there was also at Candice at Cheshire Elite recently which I'm sure was her.
The pics on Infinity site are yonks old, at least 5 years, the age is bullshit too (surprise surprise!).
I think she's been in the game years, think she might be at Sheridans as well, have to check.

Edit: There is a Candice at Sheridans, Tuesday, no pics but sounds like her from description.
Maybe but doesn’t take it up the bum there :unknown:
If so that’s Mon, Tues, Friday accounted for.
Maybe she washes her smalls on a Wednesday or at another parlour?
Looking for mixed race / black lass up for anal and takes facial with gangbang/MMF potential.

Offline Kriss

I had this (to me local) SP on my to-do list for a while, but she had a negative FR on here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262673.msg2681250#msg2681250

Still might have a look at her coz she's handy and cheap.

BTW where have all the Indian women gone?

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moby Dick

I guess Sam has had his ebony fix, but I’m gunna keep posting ‘em as I find ‘em.
Good or bad, you never know when you fancy a bit of black.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 10:45:04 am by Moby Dick »

Online Moby Dick

Ive searched UKP for Destiny at LM but not sure if the reviews are for the current one.

So pics are needed:

Offline Rackstraw38

Any info on this girl in South Manchester ?
Sexycandle. External Link/Members Only