Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with added extras  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Dante

I have a particular liking of massage where you can not only touch the girl in question, but make her cum too. Ie they're not all "pussy is off limits" but are happy to let you rummage around. Not sex, not oral, just a bit of mutual masturbation with the happy ending.

Hannah in Wolverhampton is a great exponent of the service, but her availability is nightmarish. Especially now she's full service again. I understand Lola, also of Wolves offers the same.

Are there any others in and around the West Midlands I should be aware of? Bonus points if they're British and 20s-30s.

Dodo

I have a particular liking of massage where you can not only touch the girl in question, but make her cum too. Ie they're not all "pussy is off limits" but are happy to let you rummage around. Not sex, not oral, just a bit of mutual masturbation with the happy ending.

Hannah in Wolverhampton is a great exponent of the service, but her availability is nightmarish. Especially now she's full service again. I understand Lola, also of Wolves offers the same.

Are there any others in and around the West Midlands I should be aware of? Bonus points if they're British and 20s-30s.
Soni, Bella, Nancy ...... All take a good lickin  :wacko:

ffeet

I'm claiming the bonus points Dante.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87868.msg1075631#msg1075631

To be fair I still haven't heard what her massage is like but I would have thought somebody would have tried her out by now.

Dodo

I'll tell you what her massage is like.......at £130 for the hour it's fuckin expensive......that's what it's like.  :(

ffeet

I'll tell you what her massage is like.......at £130 for the hour it's fuckin expensive......that's what it's like.  :(
You are joking!!
£130 an hour  :dash: :scare: :thumbsdown: :timeout:

Offline more the better

Hi you could try the Naked Therapist External Link/Members Only. She does everything you are looking for

Dodo

Hi you could try the Naked Therapist External Link/Members Only. She does everything you are looking for
Bloody Hell.......I wish she was a tad closer, she looks right up my street.

Offline Oooops

I'll lay odds Smithie will have a ride out in that direction  :D but sadly too far for me as well   :cry:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90295.0 makes her sound intriguing  :hi: