Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SO SWEET NADIA - Is this the best Thai girl in the Midlands atm?  (Read 3828 times)

Danny86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've banged this girl before and it was excellent, and she just keeps getting better. Absolute positive review.

Comms - When you call the madam will answer, she recognises me as i've probably been to this place about 10 times, and knows that i will get shitty if i don't get the right girl, so i don't have to push the point too much, and she actually tells me who is working and who isn't (i have no idea why they don't just do this all the time....Thai logic) but i would advise those who haven't been before to insist you want Nadia. "Not different girl, only Nadia...ok?"

Venue - Water street apartment. Same place as always. Clean, smells good, shower facilities if you want them.

Price - £70 for half an hour.

I can't say enough good things about this girl, she is exactly what you want from a Thai. Cute, eager to please, gorgeous skin, pretty face (if you like Thais) nice tight little fanny, enhanced tits but not ridiculously hard....she's sweet and accommodating as well as being very hot.

Paperwork out of the way, i point to a pair of high heels on the floor and she excitedly says "you like?" to which i nod, she leaves the room and comes back in wearing hold ups (suspenders but without the belt basically) and the heels....lovely stuff.

On to OWO, which is fucking awesome. Not super sloppy but just enough, moves her hair out of the way so you can see what's going on. Then i get her to go on her knees next to the bed for more OWO, then back onto the bed for RO, which she seems to enjoy....i don't really care if it was an act or not but she sure as hell fooled me.

Then she stands on the bed and does a little dance, asking me if i want to fuck her.....too right i do, so its on with the jonny and straight into cowgirl, followed by reverse cowgirl, at which point she really seems to be going for an orgasm and leans over me to grab her dildo and some lube which she starts to use on her clit and my dick, all the while she's posing in the mirror next to the bed giving me a real show.

I'm definitely not going to last long at this point so i flip her onto her knees and start banging her pussy, at which point she asks me if i want to fuck her in the ass.....sure thing, so i slowly get into anal, then gradually get up to a good pace where i'm fucking her in the ass nice and hard....she's screaming whilst rubbing her clit with a dildo and unsurprisingly a minute or two into this and i've shot my load up her arse. I have no doubt that if i had wanted to pull out and CIM or on her tits she would have been more than happy to oblige.

Then this was followed by a proper Thai massage (really hard, elbows, walking on your back etc....not just this rubbing your back shit, she really knows what she is doing) that went 10 minutes over my 30 minutes time allowance.

I have to say that out of probably 100-150 WGs i've slept with all over the world, she is in my top 5 EASILY...maybe even top 3. Maybe not the best looking girl in the world, but the service is great, she is a happy girl who seems to like what she is doing, and for me personally she is just the right size for a great fuck.....and smoking hot.

9/10

N.B. She mentioned she would be leaving at New Year to go somewhere else in the UK i think, so get in there quick.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 01:10:35 pm by Danny86 »

underwater1

Just want to double check, she is th one with the tattoo on her lower stomach? The one in the pics?

Danny86

Yes, but don't confuse her with another Thai WG called Katie who has a tattoo on her stomach also (although it's slightly bigger).

KATIE - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NADIA - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 11:54:01 pm by Danny86 »

Rayz

After reading this review I booked nadia last week, I agree she provides a good service but I was disappointed she's not as hot as her pictures so I would only give her an overall rating of 7/10, which is still good but didn't do it for me.

Offline Ted Rogers

Nadia will be coming to Coventry around Feb time,

Though I thought Katie was much hotter tbh , anyone around Cov should grab a piece of her now before she moves on

Offline baseball_99

I have always wanted to see SexyVivian but the bait & switch has always slightly put me off, although what I have read the switched girl seems to provide good service.

If you have seen SexyVivian how does she compare to So Sweet Nadia?

Offline The Wagged Wascal

I've seen both Nadia and Vivian (although not for some time). As I recall, there's not much to chose between them service wise but my personal preference would be Vivian.

Danny86

After reading this review I booked nadia last week, I agree she provides a good service but I was disappointed she's not as hot as her pictures so I would only give her an overall rating of 7/10, which is still good but didn't do it for me.

Sorry about that mate. I guess she is just to my tastes as personally i think she looks just as good as the pictures.....but each to their own. :)

Offline baseball_99

Looks like Kate has moved from Cov to Birmingham!

And Nadia moved from BHam to Cov!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 05:09:23 pm by baseball_99 »