Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian parlours offering FS in central London  (Read 1726 times)

rock.me

Hey gents,

I'd like to hear about clean parlours with hot asian young girls offering anything from B2B to FS at an affordable price.
Hot to me means petite and slim body with possibly a nice face (not bulldog style).
Young to me means between (real) mid 20s and mid 30s.
Clean means that there's a shower in each room where the girl can wash herself between customers if needed.
Affordable price to me means paying a tip up to £60 for a B2B, £80 for B2B + OW and £130 for FS considering that I need to add £30 on top of it at the reception for a 30mins session.

What I find is sometimes a nice receptionist and then an old / ugly masseuse downstairs; some other times only HJ is on offer, sometimes with topless or naked option but always just an HJ; in some occasions no extras on the menu at all, despite explicitly asking for them.
Very often I have to say that there's a clear lack of hygiene in both the place itself and the girl.

I spent a fortune just randomly trying my chance as there are so many places!
I know about other threads talking about massage parlours but they seem to be more focused on HE and or the massage in itself, while in my case, if the girl really turns me on, I definitely would like to have all the options available including FS.

Not a fan of Thai girls in general, would prefer Chinese.

Offline Steve2

Hey gents,

I'd like to hear about clean parlours with hot asian young girls offering anything from B2B to FS at an affordable price.
Hot to me means petite and slim body with possibly a nice face (not bulldog style).
Young to me means between (real) mid 20s and mid 30s.
Clean means that there's a shower in each room where the girl can wash herself between customers if needed.
Affordable price to me means paying a tip up to £60 for a B2B, £80 for B2B + OW and £130 for FS considering that I need to add £30 on top of it at the reception for a 30mins session.

What I find is sometimes a nice receptionist and then an old / ugly masseuse downstairs; some other times only HJ is on offer, sometimes with topless or naked option but always just an HJ; in some occasions no extras on the menu at all, despite explicitly asking for them.
Very often I have to say that there's a clear lack of hygiene in both the place itself and the girl.

I spent a fortune just randomly trying my chance as there are so many places!
I know about other threads talking about massage parlours but they seem to be more focused on HE and or the massage in itself, while in my case, if the girl really turns me on, I definitely would like to have all the options available including FS.

Not a fan of Thai girls in general, would prefer Chinese.

3 years to make 1 useless post. I would politely suggest that you **** OFF  :hi:

rock.me

3 years to make 1 useless post. I would politely suggest that you **** OFF  :hi:
Exactly: I read for three years posts either not related to what I want or with outdated info,
so I just decided to ask to be pointed to the right direction.
Therefore, if you know where I can find what I am searching for either in this site or out there in London,
just share this info.
Otherwise, you are not obliged to read my posts, nor to reply to them .. just move on,
you asshole.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 07:32:32 pm by rock.me »

Offline Steely Dan

473 pages of reviews.  No mention of any London based parlours of this type.  I suspect there are none.

London is about Agencies, independents and massage places (for massage and HE). There are a few unusual places like TPC and HOD.  But no mention of Asian parlours with FS.

Offline Steve2

473 pages of reviews.  No mention of any London based parlours of this type.  I suspect there are none.

London is about Agencies, independents and massage places (for massage and HE). There are a few unusual places like TPC and HOD.  But no mention of Asian parlours with FS.

Most of the Chinese massage parlours offer a wide range of extra services

Offline bhudda

Exactly: I read for three years posts either not related to what I want or with outdated info,
so I just decided to ask to be pointed to the right direction.
Therefore, if you know where I can find what I am searching for either in this site or out there in London,
just share this info.
Otherwise, you are not obliged to read my posts, nor to reply to them .. just move on,
you asshole.

how's about you share a bit of info about where you've been visiting before calling major contributors assholes? 

Offline JackJones

how's about you share a bit of info about where you've been visiting before calling major contributors assholes?

Exactly, he has spent a small fortune visiting places so he says, but not a single review or warning to others.