Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Motspur Park massage  (Read 2686 times)

weedougie

External Link/Members Only

Been here 3 or 4 times; it's the parlour that used to be in Raynes Park and then relocated briefly to East Sheen before ending up in Motspur Park. It's very close to the overground station and there seems to be free parking available in the area as well. Be aware that if you call and they don't pick up, they will call you back - which not everybody will appreciate

Nice service; paid £65 for massage with HE for an hour, and then upgraded to BTB for an extra £20.

Had a slightly stocky chinese girl who looked a bit like Katrina from Katrina and the Waves. Started off with an extended head massage before moving on. Massage was very pleasant but there were not enough CC swioes for my liking. She seemed to be quite turned on by the attention I gave to her boobs (which is a first for me in a massage), because she was genuinely wet when I fingered her. Gave light and quite sexy FK - couldn't call it deep but she sucked on the tip of my tongue in quite sexy way (as if she was bobbing up and down on a cock) and then let me do the same to her. it was all very sexy until she started to get all purposeful as she wanted to finish me off - she was a little too forceful for my tastes, but HE was achieved.

will probably go back - it's my local, tried and tested, unspectacular but never fails

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. I think you gave me some info on this place a year ago. My visit to Alisa was disappointing so I haven't been back though your recent visit sounds promising. Did you get a name for her? Failing that what day of the week was it (I think they have a fairly steady rota). How old would you say she was?

Online sparkus

I have to admit that's a pretty random culture reference and hasn't exactly got me buying an extra zone Travelcard but how big were the chebs mate?

weedougie

Yeah - it wasn't a reference meant as a compliment to the young lady....To be honest, I kept my eyes shut for most of the session, which worked quite well for me. I wouldn't travel far for the experience

Chebs? I had to google that! the chebs were medium size, but very pert and firm with no sag.

Offline LLPunting

Name or accurate physical description please.
Days she works?

It's not a review if punters can't id the lady or ensure they see/avoid her.

Your review starts like an ad for the establishment.  Please re-read and understand the Site Rules.

Offline wilfred

I think weedoogie may have had the pleasure of an encounter with wee Vickie, an exceedingly nice person.

Online sparkus

Yeah - it wasn't a reference meant as a compliment to the young lady....To be honest, I kept my eyes shut for most of the session, which worked quite well for me. I wouldn't travel far for the experience

Chebs? I had to google that! the chebs were medium size, but very pert and firm with no sag.

Chebs is a Scots word, Wee Dougie!

Online stampjones

Chebs is a Scots word, Wee Dougie!
Is it - not in my part of the brave nation!
I thought you’d made it up  :drinks:

Offline Baxter63

Never, ever heard it, either - also a Scot. It is an old slang word, apparently, for a gentleman's balls, in some parts of NE England - puts a different complexion on your large chebs 'ladies', Sparkus.    :rolleyes:     

Older Geordies might know it as another word for prick (penis).

Just a note - don't get confused, if you're in Glasgow, and say chibs.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Online stampjones

Just a note - don't get confused, if you're in Glasgow, and say chibs.
Yeah what you end up with there might hurt!!

Online sparkus

Online stampjones

Happy to defer but this sez otherwise External Link/Members Only
To be fair Ive lived in london for the last 30 years so maybe Im not an expert - I still go back to glasgow regularly tho. One of the great things about glaswegian is anything can mean anything. Literally any set of syllables you happen to utter, for example, can mean pissed as long ad the context is right. Its kind of an open dialect.
For me, chebs is always going to be yours so own it mate - its a great word!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 11:24:11 pm by stampjones »

Online sparkus

I visited several establishments today and fled each at seeing no chebs on offer. One shop had facial stunner with delicious legs but front was flat as.

Offline LLPunting

I think weedoogie may have had the pleasure of an encounter with wee Vickie, an exceedingly nice person.

What makes you think it's her?  Was she walking on sunshine?

Offline Fuzzyduck

What makes you think it's her?  Was she walking on sunshine?

Well it would be good if Love could Shine a Light on the name of the girl. If she can't be identified or verified by OP, then this isn't a review?

Offline LLPunting

Well it would be good if Love could Shine a Light on the name of the girl. If she can't be identified or verified by OP, then this isn't a review?

Indeed, was waiting a couple of days to see if OP would clarify but he appears to be ignoring the request.

weedougie

I can't shine any light on the name of the girl, I'm afraid.

must try harder.....

Offline wilfred

I can't shine any light on the name of the girl, I'm afraid.

must try harder.....

I recognised Vicki in your opening post, including the over enthusiastic HR, - you have to stop her before she starts, demo just how She should proceed, then you’re good to go.  If you can confirm she also has a level of English that requires patience to attempt even rudimentary chitchat, and wears her hair in a fringe, then it’s almost certainly her.

weedougie

Offline Baxter63

According to the Scottish members, chebs is a well used word. I've been away too long.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125