Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LilyChan - London - Great and hot  (Read 1558 times)

nolrich

External Link/Members Only

I have met Lilychan on two occasions now and both occasions were nothing short of amazing. Arranging to meet was pretty straight forward and once agreed she was here within an hour. Once she arrived the first thing I noticed was she was taller than most asian ladies, although not too tall that would make any man standing next to her look like Tom Cruise. Obvious to see that this way down to great legs. Once payment was made it was clear she wasn't down for wasting anytime and within a minute or so was pulling up her dress as we were chatting. She was clearly an intelligent woman and very easy to chat with, we talked for another five mins or so and she told me about how she is quite selective with who she meets on AW and an interesting story about how she generally doesn't do 1hr booking anymore alone after a crazy incident with an Indian guy attempting to rob her with a knife (which sounded by her description the size Mick Dundee would own) and for that reason now doesn't live alone. Also useful to know she only does nights on most occasions.

After pleasantries we made our way upstairs and she asked me to join in the shower, obviously I presented no hesitation and lets just say within a moment she obviously didn't have lets wash each others hair as the primary reason for a shower.

within minutes we had made our way to the bedroom and by this time it was abundantly clear this girl loves sex and she was certainly a naughty girl with a very very dirty mind. Lets just say she was probably the one asking for all the different things. She also gives the best blowjob I've had. We only stopped a couple of times but even then she was nice to chat with.

What I'll finish with is lets just what was only going to be 2hrs eventually turned into 6hrs! She was that hot and someone who I could enjoy time with over and over again. She also struck me as someone who would be a good choice if it was a gfe experience I was looking for although it would be a little awkward being out in public with her with a rock hard erection as unable to not stop thinking about what naughty things she is thinking about in her mind as every once and a while she drops a suggestion randomly into conversation.

Oh and should add she didn't rush away as time came to an end.

In summary LilyChan ticked all the boxes for me, I've already seen her twice now and I just know I will see more, I get the feeling this girl will just get naughtier and naughtier each time.

11/10.

Offline king tarzan

All these 1st review of this particular woman keep popping up after a B&S negative.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Damage limitation exercises?????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:57:35 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kasamaa

All these 1st review of this particular woman keep popping up after a B&S negative.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Damage limitation exercises?????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ha was thinking exactly the same thing, not to mention the review reads like an advert.

Offline Honestperv

Within minutes we had made our way to the bedroom and by this time it was abundantly clear this girl loves sex and she was certainly a naughty girl with a very very dirty mind.

So you hadn't had sex at that point, but somehow a prostitute leading you to a bedroom indicates that she loves sex?

No hooker will give you 4 hours of her time for free, stfu. Absolute bullshit review.

Offline Bnd888

bristolqwerty

What’s the deal here fellas?  Am I’m going to get Lilychan or someone else.
Been wanting to book for awhile.  Looking for someone similar to Nikkichan.
Would be a hotel outcall to me, is it advisable? WTF is going on?
Cheers  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:20:18 pm by bristolqwerty »