Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginkgo Health, Cleveland Street  (Read 3569 times)

Offline summit1

After seeing this place mentioned in the massage thread im thinking of going this weekend

Does anyone have any recent experience and recommend any particular girl?

Cheers

Offline stampjones

They used to have a young girl called Helen that worked there sometimes. She was good in a super naiive innocent kind of way. Think I might have been the first person to ever get my knob stroked by her (in a professional capacity). Was a long time ago tho so maybe not there anymore. Also the receptionist is a seriously hot milfy type who I would love to fuck but as yet Ive failed to convince her to lock herself in a room with me. In summary, not a very useful reply, sorry but gave me some good memories

Online sparkus

Sara who was there a few years' back was quite enjoyable - cute, nice pair and very enthusiastic.

Offline stampjones

Sara who was there a few years' back was quite enjoyable - cute, nice pair and very enthusiastic.
Oh yeah, I remember her. Weird - I would have had no recollection at all about her til you mentioned it. Been limiting my time in TCMs recently but think I need to pay a visit (obviously not to sara)

Offline Daman

Helen is still there. Small slim and cute. Definitely not naive these days! Don't know if she works weekends. I don't think Sarah is still there. I didn't hear about the older receptionist doing massage.

If anyone has any other girls to recommend or not recommend I'd appreciate it.

Offline stampjones

Helen is still there. Small slim and cute. Definitely not naive these days! Don't know if she works weekends. I don't think Sarah is still there. I didn't hear about the older receptionist doing massage.

Dont think the older receptionist does do massage unfortunately. Ive tried enough times to talk her into it. Glad its not just me ;)

Online sparkus

I don't recall the receptionist being particularly memorable, last time I was there it was her cartons of takeaway that were the most memorable thing about her, but it could have been another.  Plain Jane, basically.

Offline Mothball15

Is Helen Chinese? Can you describe? Thanks

Offline Daman

Helen is chinese. Late 20's. Very slim and pretty. Open minded but not FS. Unless I'm corrected by another member...

Offline stampjones

I don't recall the receptionist being particularly memorable, last time I was there it was her cartons of takeaway that were the most memorable thing about her, but it could have been another.  Plain Jane, basically.
Youre probably right but she does it for me big style

Offline summit1

Cheers for the replies.

Are 'extras' readily available here or dependent on girl?

Ill give it a go and report back

Offline Daman

I think any girl will do extras. But let us know if you try someone other than Helen

Offline Mothball15

I think any girl will do extras. But let us know if you try someone other than Helen

Also try and get some names and prices. Thanks

Callisto

I popped in here y/day.  Girl called Nicola.  Mid-late 30s, I'd say. Chinese. Size 10, not super hot IMO - bit plain-faced. 30 for 30. I stripped fully naked, and she began on my bum, so, you know... 15 mins in, she asked if I wanted any else.  I wasn't super fussed; she offered 30 (then 20) for HR, and mentioned doing it undressed, probs for 40.  But I was totally meh, and wished I hadn't bothered in the first place.

Agree about the main lady; she's foxy.  The place is nice, and smells good, too.  But, yeah, Nicola wasn't for me.

Offline Daman

After seeing this place mentioned in the massage thread im thinking of going this weekend

So how did it go?

Offline summit1

So how did it go?

Haha ended up getting so drunk Friday night spent most of Sat in bed  :vomit:

Have couple more opportunities coming up over next few weekends so will give it a go and report back

Online sparkus

I popped in here y/day.  Girl called Nicola.  Mid-late 30s, I'd say. Chinese. Size 10, not super hot IMO - bit plain-faced. 30 for 30. I stripped fully naked, and she began on my bum, so, you know... 15 mins in, she asked if I wanted any else.  I wasn't super fussed; she offered 30 (then 20) for HR, and mentioned doing it undressed, probs for 40.  But I was totally meh, and wished I hadn't bothered in the first place.

Agree about the main lady; she's foxy.  The place is nice, and smells good, too.  But, yeah, Nicola wasn't for me.

I guess it wasn't same 'lady' as when I went (dumpy, eating trays of food).

The great thing about my one time here (other than Sara's body) was that she kept me in the room past the 30 minute mark as she heard the next customer come in and said he was stingy and smelly (she obviously knew him), so she wanted the other girl to take him.  Thanks for that, whoever you are, tightwad BO merchant.

Online sparkus

Haha ended up getting so drunk Friday night spent most of Sat in bed  :vomit:

Have couple more opportunities coming up over next few weekends so will give it a go and report back

There's seven days in a week, my friend.

Shagman45

Im using this old topic as i dont want to start a new one.
about a year or 2 ago, i visited a bengali girl, Salma. She worked here ginkgo, great portland st. Good looking, fit girl, her massage wasnt great, she was not qualified, but she was only 19 or 20 years old. her massage wasnt great but the extras were fabulous. she was very friendly, naive, so i took advantage, she allowed deep french kissing, sucking,  licking, kissing her whole body. boobs and pussy, rimmed her. i slided naked on her, body 2 body, stimulating sex, i got her to give me a blowjob and i cummed like a king, i did all but penetrate her, as she firmly tols me she cant.  but i paid 40 for all these extras plus the 40 or 45 to the receptionist. 80 or 8 in total, cant remember.

Damn i miss her, i phoned ginkgo a year ago and was told she doesnt work there anymore.

How do i find this girl. She was british london born asian bengali, doing this job part time to see how it is
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 11:04:28 pm by Shagman45 »

Offline Mothball15

Sorry to tell you but she's prob moved on. I had the same prob once, it wasn't 'fluffy' but good service. When I enquired after a year she was married with children & works away from fbsm.

+ Bengali women are a rarity, if she's still working she'll pop up in reviews. if she does her services, prices & attitude would have changed.
Good luck

Offline Daman

I remember going here in the days of Helen. There were some nice girls and nice times. I'm almost afraid to go back these days, or to any TCM shop, because of the too high probability of getting a chubby 45 yo who's been on the job for 15 years....

Offline tomcat69

I remember going here in the days of Helen. There were some nice girls and nice times. I'm almost afraid to go back these days, or to any TCM shop, because of the too high probability of getting a chubby 45 yo who's been on the job for 15 years....

what were her rates / extras?

Offline Daman

It was more than a year ago. I don't really remember but standard I think. I don't know if she still works there or not. But if she does its worth a try. Sorry I couldn't be more help

Offline stampjones

what were her rates / extras?
Was 20 when I saw her. First time was just hr plus a grope outside. Over time went to topless plus pussy massage but as far as I recall the price never went up. Maybe was different for others. First few times I saw her were at the “green” place on wardour street with the ultra low ceiling opposite(ish) the entrance to gerrard street

Offline stampjones

Was 20 when I saw her. First time was just hr plus a grope outside. Over time went to topless plus pussy massage but as far as I recall the price never went up. Maybe was different for others. First few times I saw her were at the “green” place on wardour street with the ultra low ceiling opposite(ish) the entrance to gerrard street
Actually thinking about it I think the first time I groped her (clothed) and wanked myself off, possibly for no extra

Offline Daman

Actually thinking about it I think the first time I groped her (clothed) and wanked myself off, possibly for no extra

Haha I remember that at the green place back then, and not with Helen.  It was some young cute skinny girl with glasses. I suspect it's how they got the new girls started. I wonder could that have been part of their training??