Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Los Angeles  (Read 4234 times)

Offline Hi88888888

Hi guys...anyone have recommendations for strip clubs in LA?

SlamBoy

Seventh Veil - Sunset Blvd. Immortalised in the Motley Crue song "Girls, Girls Girls".

Offline Ns1941

Spearmint Rhino downtown....   extras to be had on day shift

Offline puntingpumping1920

Depends what type of strip club you want

Do you want to visit black, white or mixed strip club

Do you want extras?

How much are you willing to pay for Lap Dance?

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:43:38 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cfc1905

What would you suggest for white girls full contact ?

Offline chrishornx

What would you suggest for white girls full contact ?

doing some reviews may help

Offline Marmalade

Your posts so far consist entirely of “Has anyone got any info for...”.

For instance, earlier this year you were “going to Japan”. How was that? Or was it a flying visit conducted entirely in the grotty recesses of that wonderful sex and fantasy land commonly known as the “World Wide Web”? Do tell!!

You’ve also been enquiring about many other places in the wonderful www-land including Sydney, New Zealand and a host of European places. I’m amazed that you haven’t included China and Bolivia or the somewhere in darkest Africa. I have some information on those places for you: there are often notices asking you not to flush the loo paper. I trust this will be relevant when you go for a fucking shit since you are so full of it.

Los Angeles can be quite a scary place but I’m sure you’ll  manage. Getting tied up and robbed is a popular pastime downtown; and for a special treat, a crackhead’s pimp might stick his cock in your ear and fuck some sense into you.

:hi:

Offline clamlapper6969

I like star gardens on lankershim in north holloywood, but there's loads all over the place, jumbos clown room on Hollywood boulevard its easy enough to google, theres basically two types of club topless with drinking and full nude and no drinking.