Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: San Diego, California  (Read 2265 times)

Offline J_meade

I recently discovered an oasis in the American punting desert.  While in San Diego (Southern California on the border with Mexico), I discovered Aleczis.  She offers massage services with an assortment of happy ending options, to include full service.  She even has a milking table (see pic).  Not really my thing, but seeing the table definitely put a smirk on my face.  I saw her twice and was given a very high level of service, although i have to admit she is quite a bit older than my preferences.  I'd guess she is mid 40's, 5' 2", and has a good body for her age with massive bolt-ons.  She offers incall massages from her home and can be reached at 858-232-5999.  To be clear, her looks are no where near what you can find in the UK, but her service level and enthusiasm are up there with the best I've had.  I'm a GFE sort of guy, so she gave me a GFE, but she seems to love the cock, and I wouldn't be surprised if a more PSE-esque experience is on offer if that's your thing.  Prices are similar to your average Polish girl in London. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline J_meade

$200, which included a full 1 hour massage followed by 2 rounds OWO and multiple positions (covered, of course).  In total, i was there for 2.5 hrs. 

Offline Romney

Thanks for the information as I may be traveling to that region sometime later this year.  I do worry a bit about her having a website that's so obvious though.  Seems like she's asking for trouble and could be raided at some point, since the American police do apparently waste quite a bit of time going after prostitution and massage parlours...

Offline J_meade

Romney - unfortunately it's always a risk in the US.  She is by no means the only provider in the US with a website like this, but i'm not exactly sure of her legal strategy.  What I am sure of is that she is a great fuck!  Best of luck on your visit to San Diego later this year.