Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yan Yan -Herbal Way -Boldmere  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Samjos

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would try the new girl Yan Yan
Early 20's is my guess about 5' 2" slim with beautiful eyes ( sorry I am a sucker for eyes) English not brilliant but enough to understand each other - she said she came to England from China eight months ago and worked in London

Sorted the paperwork with the boss lady and lay on my front  having taken clothes off
Yan Yan came to front end and started off on my neck and worked down my back

Whilst she was doing this I placed my hands on her thighs and she did not object so whilst she massaged I played with my hands....

Her massage was light to medium with a slight flicker of her nails up and down my back at the same time - not the best massage like Sa Sa and Kerry but in a strange way very pleasant

The she climbed onto the table between my legs and proceeded to massage my buttocks and thighs and calves with a cheeky feel of the under carriage

Turn over and I my hand wandered over her clothed body and felt her tits and also her undercarriage we then agreed for extras at £40 sadly I found out she had women issues but my guess is I could have gone further

Then HE which was a little bit Tug of war until she slopped on the oil and wow....

Then having cleaned me up she carried on with leg and then head massage

Very enjoyable

I will Deffo see her again

Dodo

Thanks for that Sam......how much and how long for the session??

Offline Samjos

£40 for hour massage £20 for HE and £20 for no clothes and touching and kissing

Offline redliner69

£40 = hour massage
£30 = 1/2 hour massage.

Extra £20 gets you a reasonable wank. :)

For a further £20 she'll get all her kit off. (though at first she may just pull her leggings down to her knees)  :thumbsdown:
Just tell her to get it all off.

She finished me off while sitting on my chest, with my thumb up her pussy, and her splashing my goodies all over her tits.  ;)
(shame I couldn't actually see that though, as her back was in the way!)

I reckon she will do more. She certainly started with her face and mouth very close to my cock.

Just a shame the room is so small, cold and somewhat cramped.  :thumbsdown:

PS Rock hard nipples.

Offline Samjos

Offer yang yang an extra £20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way she corrected. Me on her spelling of her name

It is Yang Yang

Her colleague chi ni ( spelt that wrong but nearest I can get to it ) also charges the same for Owo
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 11:29:12 pm by Samjos »