Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcomer - anyone tried  (Read 809 times)

Offline 123Mel456

There is a newcomer in Swindon who looks decent and I was wondering if anyone had tried yet
External Link/Members Only

Romanian who according to the profile does everything but I take that with a pinch of salt. Looks like the profile has been written for her too but for some reason I am intrigued and she has been added to the possibles list, has been on AW since lat September but not sure i fancy TOFTB with this one
So I thought I would make the usual enquiry here first
no AW comments yet either which is a surprise since been on there for nearly 6 months

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline 123Mel456

That is kind of what I was suggesting above - do you really think she does?  It is not my thing, but the profile looks like she has ticked the lot, so kind of took that with a pinch of salt
Doesn't mean you have to go without even if it is on offer. I know I wouldn't be I am sure some do....?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she hasnt ticked that bloody sex machine thing or recieving watersports so id be careful ..
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

A Romanian skank.  Best avoided.  :scare: :bomb:

Offline 123Mel456

that was my thought too but thought I would ask if anyone had anything good to say.... obvioulsy not :)   :vomit:

Patrick

over in Blazing Smoke now anyway. I just cant trust a Romanian that travels town to town permanently "on tour"