Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Sensual Belle - Leeds  (Read 956 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5681164) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Denton

Belle had been on my hit list for a while so thought I should pay her a visit, which I did in February.

Comms were easy and she was quick to respond so I was booked in for a lunchtime meeting with her in her flat in north Leeds, just near the ring road.  She's on a new estate and it's a good location as there's enough people around like delivery drivers so you don't stand out, but quiet enough so you don't bump into people or have problems parking.

Got the call to head.on up to her flat, and when she opened the door I was met by a pretty, petite brunette who had dressed all in black, but not yet stripped down to her underwear. I would  say her advert is accurate in terms of age and body size. She's very much the fit milf you'd find at work.  Pleasantries and cash exchanged I went for the obligatory shower  and.use of mouthwash.

I then went into her bedroom and by this time she was in her underwear and stockings and she started a snog fest with me.  I was all very gentle and the DFK took me back years.   She then sat me down on the bed and get me OWO.

After a while we both lay down on the bed and the DFK continues as she took off her bra.  Her breasts are probably a C cup and are definitely not fake but it was a nice change to see non fake.

I then took her knickers off to find a shaved pussy and went down on her for a few.minutes until she came, which seemed to be genuine with a little squirt and her wriggling away.  She returned the favour by doing some gentle by very nice deep throat.

By this time time was marching on so on went the rubber.  She first went on top which was great to see a hot woman bouncing.on my cock and then swapped to missionary and finally doggy when I filled the bag due to the site of her curvy arse. 

A quick clean up and there was time for more small talk as she only allows one pop which is the only shame with the meeting.

I then took a shower and was out on the hour.

The cost was £180 for an hour which is expensive and I guess some would say vanilla, but I certainly enjoyed it and would happily return if nearby.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:30:03 am by Denton »

Offline qarma

I don't think anyone delivers a better gfe experience than Belle, but for me she's now just too expensive for, as you rightly say, the most vanilla of services.

Offline RonBurgundy

I agree. She is a lovely girl and really puts in the effort to look her best. But like qarma, I think she’s too pricey, especially for the one pop rule. I think she has a lot of regulars who see her as a companion type WG. Glad you enjoyed though. Worth visiting once eh.