Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thaifriendly sex tips?  (Read 4188 times)

Offline speedygonzal

I tried thaifriendly some months a go. but I have to say many of the hottest  girls are after a serious long term relationship: "Pattaya flying club" no thanks   :bomb:

Question:
What are some of your tactics to get attention to some of this girls and try to have sex on the first date?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 02:10:29 pm by speedygonzal »

Offline asianfan

So far I've only used Thai Friendly in Pattaya where a lot of girls are online to meet and make some money so can only speak about that. It worked well for me when I wanted a girl now and was direct and to the point. The girls don't actually want to chat on the app, its a waste of time.

"How much short time?"

She will respond with something like "1500"

I'd say "come now?"  we would talk about my location, I'd say she needs ID, and then we would switch to LINE and that would be that. I'd get a shower and wait ..

In what location where you using Thai Friendly?

Offline speedygonzal

So far I've only used Thai Friendly in Pattaya where a lot of girls are online to meet and make some money so can only speak about that. It worked well for me when I wanted a girl now and was direct and to the point. The girls don't actually want to chat on the app, its a waste of time.

"How much short time?"

She will respond with something like "1500"

I'd say "come now?"  we would talk about my location, I'd say she needs ID, and then we would switch to LINE and that would be that. I'd get a shower and wait ..

In what location where you using Thai Friendly?

in Phuket I spend a few days and had a similar experience as you.

but most my time I was in Bangkok and Chiang Mai where most of the nice ladies were after a long term  relashiopship

Offline weldermike

I normally put
Staying at Areca Lodge, ST 1200b NOW

Never had a problem but they are always online when I send the message + it some go up to 1500b, via WhatsApp after she replied with her WhatsApp details
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 04:11:21 pm by weldermike »

Offline speedygonzal

I normally put
Staying at Areca Lodge, ST 1200b NOW

Never had a problem but they are always online when I send the message + it some go up to 1500b, via WhatsApp after she replied with her WhatsApp details

that may be a bit low. I recall  2000b was the going rate for 2 hours. 

Offline asianfan

Never had a problem but they are always online when I send the message

Agree. I also only messaged girls who were online.

Offline weldermike

that may be a bit low. I recall  2000b was the going rate for 2 hours.
I was out there in October ( low season ) and the most I paid was 1500b ( lowest was 1200b ), not saying some girls didnt ask for more etc but I didn’t bite, if you go on Pattaya Addict etc they have a Thai Friendly review section, which give you the prices they paid, so I kinda have a clue of what certain girls want.
It was the same on Soi 6, loads ask for 2000b but I always held out for 1500b, not including Barfine.

Offline southcoastpunter

I was out there in October ( low season ) and the most I paid was 1500b

It was the same on Soi 6, loads ask for 2000b but I always held out for 1500b, not including Barfine.

what were the girls like that accepted 1500 or less - ages, looks, services provided (included owo?) and service levels (enthusiastic provider) etc??

i was there in October/November last year and most asked for 2000 as you say and i didn't haggle too much and even offered to tip them a bit more for a "good time" and got it everytime except one (which was ok rather than really good). just wondered if you still get a really good level of service if you haggle hard?

Offline weldermike

Don’t get the Pattaya blues anymore so haven’t been on Pattaya Addicts for months/ nor been on Thai Friendly for even longer but if you do 50+ post you’ll get to look at the extra stuff, which includes the Thai Friendly section, which if you look around October and back you’ll find 1500b was the normal, not saying some girl weren’t more,
As for tipping I did tip about 100b afterwards if I did have it, which I normally did but on a few occasions lol I didn’t have any notes or change, so didn’t give, as for lack of service because of the price ???, every girl kept message me on LINE afterwards, so they must have been happy.
I always go on Pattaya Addicts before I leave, so I have a clue on what to pay etc which in October was Soi 6 not including Barfine was 1500b, Massage was 1000b including sex, Thai Friendly was 1500b and Beer Bars was 2 to 3000b including Barfine and clubs if I wasn’t pissed was about 2000b
Been to Pattaya loads and can take it or leave it now, which with girls everywhere I’m also willing to walk also.

Offline Stickitin

I tried thaifriendly some months a go. but I have to say many of the hottest  girls are after a serious long term relationship: "Pattaya flying club" no thanks   :bomb:

Question:
What are some of your tactics to get attention to some of this girls and try to have sex on the first date?

First date? That’s where you are going wrong. If you are only looking for a fuck you shouldn’t be going on any ‘dates’ and completely avoiding anyone looking for a relationship. Be very clear in your bio that your not serious and only interested in hook ups, then when communicating with the girls be exactly the same. Avoid too much fluffy language that suggests anything else.

Offline RMwonderer

My tactic on ThaiFriendly is to just straight up ask ‘freelancer?’

It kinda sets the tone of what you’re after and they won’t bother with anything else. Also ask for instagrams. Youll be surprised to see who they are following

Offline JohnHerts

It kinda sets the tone of what you’re after and they won’t bother with anything else. Also ask for instagrams. Youll be surprised to see who they are following

Just wondering why you would want to know who they are following?

Offline Dirk Antony

I used Thai Friendly a few times with mixed results when I was in Pattaya September 2023 stayed not far from tree Town , paid between 1 to 1.5k for ST , the photos on the site are heavily photo shopped my advise is ask for a real time photo or video call , as some girls will send there mates to your hotel if business has not been good.
Can't really comment on LT or bar fines as I avoid them , I don't pay for girls to "sleep" & have to buy them breakfast.

Top tip for punting in Pats , if you see an attractive lady in a traditional massage shop , pop in for a foot massage & give the lady your contact number - hotel and ask if they are good for ST , just remember every woman in Pattaya has gone there to earn money, enjoy .   :cool:

Offline bright0nbreezy

I've been on Thai Friendly for about a month and already have a dozen contacts for freelance when I go back in April.  Prices range from 1200 to 2500 (for a threesome in Chiang Mai).  If I like a profile I just send a polite message and ask are you looking for boyfriend or freelance?  Your not offending anyone, girls looking for a serious relationship will mostly just ignore you or write back to that effect.

Offline bright0nbreezy

Also, look out for profiles that have their Line or IG ID in them.  They are probably freelancers.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 03:39:28 pm by bright0nbreezy »

Offline RMwonderer

Just wondering why you would want to know who they are following?

When I went earlier last year I met a freelancer. She said follow her Instagram and you’ll see my other friends. I did. Normally the instas are semi professional who does it occasionally. I manage to meet one of the insta girls on my second trip. It is a genuine option if you’re on Instagram and know how to drop it on them.

(It’s my last reviewed girl in Thailand. I can’t advertise another post but I’m sure you’ll be able to find it)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 09:22:46 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline asianfan

I have to ask.

Has anyone tried ThaiCupid?   (or FilipinoCupid for that matter) ?

Offline Grenadier36

I went one further and only messaged profiles which a) were online at the same time as myself and b) explicitly stated they were freelancers. I just messaged "Hi I am looking for freelancer to my hotel (hotel name and location) in Pattaya, are you available now please?" - usually within 40 mins I was fucking them in the hotel room, only failed me one evening where to be fair I started the search at 3AM. Prices varied but the most I paid was 1500B for ST.

Offline Fatman

Much useful info..

I did the same asked if freelancer within a few messages… to reduce pinging affect.

I did find it incredibly time consuming messaging all the girls! I was ls trying to get things in place before I arrived in BBK.
I paid the for the upgrade £15 per month. But in the end I found it much easier to communicate via line with the girls

I had one incall to my hotel nice girl, think she’s was looking for more and money for her startup business  :scare:
I also had a few dates lined up but in the end the excessive heat and just the practicality of traveling halfway across bbk wasn’t worth it for me personally! ( I wasn’t looking for anything long term) and There was plenty to entertain me just outside my hotel door.

It’s only my opinion.. but once again thanks for all the brilliant advice and info  :thumbsup:

Offline bright0nbreezy

I also had a few dates lined up but in the end the excessive heat and just the practicality of traveling halfway across bbk wasn’t worth it for me personally!

TF definitely works better in the smaller towns as nobody is that far away and if you get the Grab app you can book them a taxi to your hotel very easily.

And tbh there are so many freelancers in BKK around Nana & Cowboy you don't really need to look much farther afield.  If you haven't already, check out Thermae Cafe.

Offline RMwonderer

I went one further and only messaged profiles which a) were online at the same time as myself and b) explicitly stated they were freelancers. I just messaged "Hi I am looking for freelancer to my hotel (hotel name and location) in Pattaya, are you available now please?" - usually within 40 mins I was fucking them in the hotel room, only failed me one evening where to be fair I started the search at 3AM. Prices varied but the most I paid was 1500B for ST.

Between 1k and 1.5k sounds about right for st. Anymore is too much. 3am may get you some bargains. Try the beach

Offline thesatellite90

Was in Bangkok last year and used Thaifriendly to good success.

My advice is probably very similar to what others have said in this thread but here is my two cents:

- My profile read as follows: "Bangkok only! Message me if you would like to meet ;)"

- Definitely worth paying the £12 premium free (or whatever it costs) so you can direct message girls.

- Before I went I had a bunch of girls lined up - this 100% is not necessary and was a mistake on my part.

- Ignored any girl who said they are looking for Long Term Relationship or had a large amount of text in their profile. Anyone else I simply messaged along the lines of "Hi! Looking for freelance meet at my hotel in Sukhumvit. Message me on my Line account [##]. Sorry to bother you if not interested"

- And it really is that simple. Although there were occasions were you had to knock a point or two off the photos, I never had an outright catfish experience and hooked up with some gorgeous women.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 04:51:32 pm by thesatellite90 »