Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A contrasting TS tale of two cities - Thailand  (Read 1560 times)

Online Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

I was in Phuket recently and wanted sample the local ladyboy cuisine and see how it compares to the SPs here.
Staying in shared accommodation meant I couldn't host, and also being outside the central area I didn't want to venture too far out late at night.

I contacted Jenny and explained my predicament, and if she had a car could she pick me up and we can play in the back. She was happy with my request of OWO and CIM both ways. She was concerned that I wasn't wasting her time - per her profile she takes PayPal - so I offered 10% deposit and remaining when she arrived. Happy with that, she said she needed 15 minutes to prepare and will be with me in about 45 mins.

She picked me up a short walk from the accommodation and drove us to a quiet road and parked in a dark corner. I was already in the back and luckily she had full tints. She even put a sunshade on the front windscreen and turned on the interior light. She is just as stunning in person as the photos and completely passable, the lay person would have no idea she's packing a tasty meat snack. She's wearing a skimpy dress and slithers from the driver's seat through the middle into the back. We engage in FK while exploring each other before she undresses and I lower my shorts while sucking on her nipples. My hand is rubbing her crotch outside her panties waiting for her to unleash her sausage and when she finally does I dive in. She's about 5.5-6" uncut and once I'd sucked her hard, quite girthy. She's sucking me at the same time and we continue for a bit. I come up for a bit more fk and request she cums first then me. So with a combination of my sucking and her wanking she releases a modest load in my mouth. I continue to suck to get every last drop while we move into 69 and she's sucking me till I explode in her mouth - she compliments on the volume. I think she swallowed, I can't remember. But she is prepared with tissue and wipes so we clean up and after a bit of small chat I depart and walk back, with a huge spring in my step. Jenny was fantastic all round, service, behaviour and vfm.

I was then in Chiang Mai the following week, and wanted to replicate the meet, but slim pickings there. However I came across Mimi who readily accepted (same terms)

She was happy to come straight away (in the next 15/20 mins) - which should have triggered a red flag.
She picked me up and we parked up at a dark corner nearby. She's dressed in t-shirt and jeans. She's as per her photos but facially a bit more masculine. She has big boltons. After a bit of lfk she unleashed her trouser snake - about 6-6.5" uncut and quite thick. But here's where it goes downhill. She's obviously out to make a quick buck so didn't prepare - cock tasted like piss - literally one wipe could have prevented that - I began to gag, and though I tried to persevere I couldn't. Switched over to her sucking me off while I wqnked her. She took my load in her mouth and then opened the door to spit it out on the ground. She had no tissue or wipes to clean up - luckily I had a couple of tissues on me. She says she wants to fuck me, but by then I felt like it was a waste of time and I wasn't going to get her to cum, and called it quits and left.