Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lamai - Koh Samui - Thailand - December 2023  (Read 2006 times)

Offline lee1

I was in Koh Samui recently. I admit I was not adventurous to actively seek the ladies.

However I was impressed at the outcome even with the lack of effort from my end.

Stayed in Lamai in early December 2023. Tried a few legit massage places but I was not impressed with the massages.

There are definitely some sexy looking masseuses ( not in uniform ) in Had Road and you know what is on the menu i.e minimum massage and upsell of extras. However I needed good massages and some fun. So for that I stayed away from Had road and its tributaries.

Stumbled upon a massage place close to Makro. Run by a Thai lady. Early 40s. No uniform- always a good sign, about 5ft with massive boobs. No manicure but nice pedicure.

I asked if she was ok with me removing my underwear and she was fine with it. She delivered a pretty good medium massage. No CC swipes. On turn over she kept me covered with a towel. Worked my legs. She then slipped her hands under the towel to massage my pubic area. I was enjoying that so I mentioned to her that she will find it easier to work in that region by removing the towel.

So off came the towel revealing my semi. She massaged my pubes. She then started long strokes from my inner thighs to under my balls. It seemed like a ritual and I was most aroused by her work on me. She asked if I wanted a happy ending and I enquired the price. 1000 Bhat. I said to her that I normally pay 500 Bhat for HE and 1000 Bhat for boom boom.

She did not want to negotiate. I respectfully declined the HE.

On the next visit. Similar theme but this time no towel. On turn over she did the ritual with my pubes. I got a huge erection. She played with balls. Stroked my cock and then suddenly removed her top and bra. She then used her tits to massage and tease my cock. Those tits were magnificent and heavy. All natural. Seems like F or G cup. I asked permission to  play with her boobs and she was only too happy to feed them to me. Probably rates among the best big natural titties I have sampled since punting. Afterwards, she then gave me a sublime OWO with some serious ball licking. I told her that I was close and she can finish me off by hand. The lady had other ideas. She took my load in her mouth (CIM) and swallowed a weeks load of cum. I was mighty impressed. There was no discussion of money…

After dressing up, she said that my cum tasted like coconut milk. She wanted to know what I had eaten. I told her that I had 2 eggs and toast for breakfast with coffee. She seemed surprised but said she enjoyed my cum.

Damage 400 Bhat for massage and 1000 Bhat for the extras.

Offline lee1

Continuing with my experience in Lamai.

There have been instances that I could not get a booking at a suitable time for me so I decided on finding another massage place(s).

Found a few who gave a hard massage and no option for extras. The quest carried on and I stumbled on this place on the way to Hin Ta and Hin Ya ( aka Grand father, Grand mother rock - basically rocks in the form of male and female genitalia ).

The massage shop is run by a mid to late 40s Thai lady. She does not speak English and there are no extras as she insisted I keep my pants on while I disrobed. She was accommodating and delivered a fantastic massage. Comms mostly through Google translate. However during the massage a Farang walked in and he asked for another lady. My therapist ( the boss ) called someone and handed the phone to the Farang.....

15 min later, I heard someone enter the premises, then another lady’s voice, chatting to the Farang.

I heard the curtains pulled and the massage seemed to have started for the customer. During the course of the massage session I heard the therapist say: “This is my friend”. So I knew extras are available with the new therapist.

Next visit, I asked the boss lady to call the other therapist to massage me. However on the first session with her I kept my pants on. Fear of the boss lady.

The new therapist was early to mid 40s. Size 12. D cup tits, big tummy area due to child birth. She is a very pleasant lady and great company. Passable English. Looks 6/10.

On turn over, she did not hesitate to adjust my cock while she was massaging me. I actually enjoyed the adjustments and was pleased she noticed I was aroused. Sometimes she would tap my erection ( still through my pants) and said he should sleep.

At the end of the massage, while still on the table, we got chatting. She told me she had tattoos in sexy areas too besides her back. I told her I was keen to see it. She refused. I caressed her hands while talking and after a while she tapped my cock and did the universal gesture. I asked how much. She said 1000 Bhat. I said I will agree to 1000 Bhat for boom boom. She had a good think and then agreed.

She excused herself to freshen up and went to talk to boss lady. I heard the boss lady pull the sliding door. When my therapist came I asked what happened, she said she had an agreement with the boss for privacy when boom boom is involved (and no other customer around).

My therapist was now in a towel which she quickly dropped. I pulled my pants off. We embraced and did some typical Thai closed lip kissing. I kissed her neck and spend a fair amount of time on her magnificent D cups. Slight droop but all natural and perfect for me.

She lied on the massage table and spread her legs. I understood my duties  :yahoo: . However even though she had a few days pubic hair growth, her pussy was sheer beauty. The lips were parted and her pussy was very wet. Happy with what I saw I dived in and gave her RO as well as rimmed her for quite a while. The lady was seriously wet and tasty.

She had brought a condom with her and on it went for penetration in mish and a few variations. I was pumping away till I ran out of steam. She could take a pounding and was moaning with pleasure. Next cowgirl.

She rode me like no tomorrow. I was enjoying this. I tried to bring her closer to me and held her buttocks and pumped away. Soon afterwards I came in the bag.

She took me to the shower where she bathed me (nice touch) and ensured I was all clean. She did the same and we got dressed.

Paid my dues. 450 Bhat for aromatherapy massage and 1000 Bhat for extras.

On my way out I thanked boss lady for giving us the privacy (more translation)

On future visits, I was fully nude on the massage table. My therapist would give me some of the best CC swipes, I have had. Some swipes resulted in ball caresses or cock grabs. Her attention to cock is amazing and I was always aroused.

We could not always engage in boom boom if there were other customers in the shop. However I did get some serious edging sessions followed by HR. When the shop was empty, we engaged in boom boom. She is not a clock watcher and we had some extended sessions together.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 04:08:16 pm by lee1 »

Offline clivethomas

Nice reviews. I used to live in Lamai before covid and it was a great town. There used to be a massage shop near Hinta Hin Yai called 'Pay now massage'

In a country full of terrible English business names that had to take the biscuit for the least appealing.

The massage shops as you turn in to beach road coming from Chaweng have consistently had some of the naughtiest girls on Samui for as long as I can remember but probably not what you're looking for if you want a real massage.

Offline lee1

I think I know the shops you mentioned.

On Had Lamai Rd, flanked around Pha Pha massage, there are about 5 massage shops with some very sexy looking girls. Very tempting but I did not try.

Offline DoorDash

I would recommend a short taxi ride over the Panna Rai massage. Only Nuru massage on the island and girls are fit. Oral/HJ only.