Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mexico City for a few days  (Read 1287 times)

Offline mrx007

Going there in November. Staying in Air BnB.

Any recommendations for lovely Latina Chicas really for short time blowjobs, CIM?

Basically when in Thailand my preference is for BJ bars though I doubt there's anything like that here?

Also good apps for genuine hotties and ideas of rates if possible?

Cheers.

Offline jonn

Where are you going? I've only been to the west coast but plenty of massage places available

Offline jonn

Where are you going? I've only been to the west coast but plenty of massage places available
Apologies I read the title as Mexico not Mexico city  :dash:

Offline Dogfather

From the info I've got there's a couple of StreetWalker areas and the rest is Clubs where you can get a takeout.

Either of those to your fancy?

Offline mrx007

Both probably ok though I tend to think you can get ripped off in clubs. I find the idea of sexy Latina clubbers and Streetwalkers really hot tbh.

I'd be interested in short time, BJ with CIM or facial is my preferred vice.

What sort of prices there?

Offline Dogfather

Prices used to be about £25 but I'd expect it's up a bit by now.

On foot:
In the Centre of the City is Plaza San Pedro between the Pino Suarez station and Merced. Lots of girls on the North side of the road. When you get to the end of that road, there at Merced, go north staying on the West side of the road for another 100 yards and there are plenty more girls there too.

Car preferred but can do it on foot:
Viaducto station to Xola station. Calz de Tlalpan. Girls are on the West side of the road. The area does go down to Nativitas station but the best lookers tend to be at the Northern end.

Car needed:
Calle James Sullivan between Calle Rio Amoy and Calle Jose Rosas Moreno. Girls are on the South side of the road. Night time only.
Buenavista station area to the east of the Walmart up to the Zaragoza, and Calle Orozco Y Berra, street limits.

Offline mrx007

Excellent, thank you. Sounds like a lot of girls available...

Offline Dogfather

Loads of them. All shapes, sizes and age for whatever you want on the day.

Also some online stuff at External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only but I prefer to see what I'm buying if I can.

Obviously get a Translate app downloaded if your Spanish is poor.