Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyChigwell - Unreliable  (Read 532 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5370256) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Wounded Punter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Made an online booking for March. Received a text message on the morning of the booking to say her kid had Covid so had to cancel
Made an online booking for April. Received an email the night before. No childcare for kid
Made an online booking for Mid May. I arrived at the given postcode and called. The number in my contacts was "dead"
95% sure that she had changed her number as the number from my contacts I had used before to speak to her.
Sent email about this no response. Made online booking for end of May (don't know why I bothered just liked her profile I guess) and of course this has not been confirmed
I will not be making any further contact
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 05:04:10 pm by Wounded Punter »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
4 negative reviews and you kept trying?   :unknown:

What area was the booking going to take place BTW.

Offline PilotMan

STUPIDITY

The definition of stupidity - doing the same things over and over, and expecting to get a different result.  :unknown:

I don't have much sympathy for you, especially as you've been a member since 2015, it would have been nice if you had written reviews on the girls you've seen over over the last 8 years (e.g. MistressSandyStar).

Online scutty brown

"of Dream Doll Models"

futile expecting anything else

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
STUPIDITY

The definition of stupidity - doing the same things over and over, and expecting to get a different result.  :unknown:

I don't have much sympathy for you, especially as you've been a member since 2015, it would have been nice if you had written reviews on the girls you've seen over over the last 8 years (e.g. MistressSandyStar).
He's only logged onto the site a maximum of 8 times a year, that's less than once a month, that, coupled with the medical problem, is why I didn't question his contributions and why we say if members have an issue with the contributions others make to report it.

BTW the saying is - “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results” 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 09:45:40 pm by daviemac »

Offline PilotMan

He's only logged onto the site a maximum of 8 times a year, that's less than once a month, that, coupled with the medical problem, is why I didn't question his contributions and why we say if members have an issue with the contributions others make to report it.

BTW the saying is - “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”

Medical problem or not, he's punted several times - so it can't be that bad  :unknown:.

I know the original saying - I just think he's more STUPID than INSANE - maybe he's a bit of both  :hi:

No need to report him....he's got enough problems by the sound of it.