Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia Lombardi - Shoreditch Highstreet  (Read 8164 times)

Offline osuc69

This isn’t a review per say because I ended up walking but the interaction was positive and I felt it worth posting. I personally didn’t feel attracted towards her and at the end of the day it is a personal preference. I explained this to her and offered a massage to see if I would feel any differently afterwards. I offered my apologies and gave her some money for wasting her time which she initially refused but I felt bad.

I really felt it worth highlighting.

Her apartment was clean and plenty spacious for the deed. 10 minute walk north of Liverpool St. i was quoted 100 for 30 minutes.

Offline advent2016

This isn’t a review per say because I ended up walking but the interaction was positive and I felt it worth posting. I personally didn’t feel attracted towards her and at the end of the day it is a personal preference. I explained this to her and offered a massage to see if I would feel any differently afterwards. I offered my apologies and gave her some money for wasting her time which she initially refused but I felt bad.

I really felt it worth highlighting.

Her apartment was clean and plenty spacious for the deed. 10 minute walk north of Liverpool St. i was quoted 100 for 30 minutes.

A link or contact detail might turn it from completely useless to nearly useless ;)
Is it this one External Link/Members Only or another unrelated?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 11:31:04 am by advent2016 »

Online Rayzaman

I know she's in her 40's and not the most attractive TS available but she's great in bed with a huge and hard weapon and lots of milk. I think you missed out, bro.

Offline Ligan

Might be a case of looks make the big cock uninteresting

Offline superjase

I am finding it impossible to get a reply…

Online Rayzaman

I'm surprised - she's usually very responsive.

Offline harry1980

I saw her this week. Text reply requests a phone call to book and managed to get a slot same day. I last saw her 5/6 years ago and she has aged quite a bit and boobs not as great any more. I’d say she’s late 40’s but she still gets very hard and she’s one horny TS with a huge weapon that gives a great time.

Offline themmidor

I saw her this week. Text reply requests a phone call to book and managed to get a slot same day. I last saw her 5/6 years ago and she has aged quite a bit and boobs not as great any more. I’d say she’s late 40’s but she still gets very hard and she’s one horny TS with a huge weapon that gives a great time.

How are her rates these days? She was the cheapest by a long way last time I saw her, but everyone's putting up prices now

Offline harry1980

It was either £100 or £120 for 30 mins. Can’t remember what the hour rate was.

Offline tempwork

Would you say that her photos in her advert do not accurately represent what she looks like?

Offline zonker69

They do but they are airbrushed, nice shemale with good attitude but past her prime, looks older than photos