Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheetah Ladyboy - Oswestry  (Read 3467 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5866814) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Paid £80 for 30minutes.
This meet took place in Oswestry in a closed down restaurant. Room was quite dingy and run down. It was safe, parking was easy and it was all fun.

Nice looking girl, a bit chunkier than the pics would suggest. I had been on a work meeting and as far as maps went Oswestry didn't look so far away. Took me ages due to twisty lanes, tractors and slow traffic.

I was running late so booked 30 minutes but really just wanted to fuck her then leave.

I probably stayed 20 mins if that no rushing on her part.
Nice kissing, sucked her tits very soft and she started to get hard whilst this was going on as I could feel it poking into my stomach she was sat on my lap with her legs around me.

All seemed very GFE, very naturally flowing and I actually quite liked the girl.

Next thing she slipped a rubber on me and I had her bent over and was giving her a fucking. Really nice big round chunky arse.

I put her hands on the wall grabbed her waist and had her from behind whilst kissing and we both got turned on. She was wanking her cock and ended up cumming.
I kept fucking until I couldnt hold it much longer pulled out and finished on her tits.

Would return and probably spend an hour but hopefully she is in manchester or somewhere closer.

Offline Yoda71

2nd time I met her ( reviewed ) she wanked and came whilst I was there too - very horny time, glad you enjoyed - a decent TS with a reasonable price tag