Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GoddessDivina - San Francisco, CA  (Read 911 times)

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only

Communications

Tried calling Divina, but no answer. Followed up via text and she was very responsive.

One thing to keep into consideration when punting in America is there will typically be a screening process, and sometimes it can feel quite intrusive. Screening is the norm here depending on which site you use, and PD typically requires some form of screening. Once we got that out of the way we arranged a time and she gave me an address.

Price

$800 for 2 hours

Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA, United States

Appearance

Divina is drop dead gorgeous. She looks exactly as the images in her photos and her face is super cute. Her facial looks make her look a lot younger than she actually is, and she knows it. Her legs. Damn those legs. To top it all off, I'm a sucker for short bob haircuts.

Consensual Activities

GFE, DFK, OWO, RO & Sex

Pros

Divina is extremely professional and provided all of the services with a great deal of enthusiasm. She really got into it and it actually felt like being with a partner. In my opinion, the best girls are the ones that create this illusion.

Neutrals

Place was average, but got the job done.

Cons

Intrusive screening process, but it seems to be pretty standard in the US.

Recommend?

100%. Punting in the states generally runs much more expensive than in the UK due to inflated pay (thanks austerity), but if you're able to shell out $400 for an hour I'd highly recommend it.

Summary

Sexy girl in her late 20s with a middle eastern background. Girls can be pretty flaky here, but you won't find that with Divina. She's extremely professional, and will do everything she can to please you.