Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: The Gymwear girls thread...  (Read 127682 times)

Offline dreamwrx

Indeed there are burds who aint size 8 ripped & it takes an effort not to gawp
Whats not to like with curvy girls in the gym
Especially when they are powerful, daunting no less

Had peek at your reviews to help understand where you are coming from
You've banged some big units which explains it
Each to their own  :hi:

BTW what happens in posts between me & the posts founder i consider to be bants & i like to think that @dw does too

100% healthy banter webpunter  :hi: you have been and continue to be tremendous in this thread mate  :cool:

Offline dreamwrx

Given the friendly dialogue above, I thought I'd post these new photos of SwingingSuzie69 (External Link/Members Only), mentioned earlier in this thread - they are the epitome (for me) of what this thread is all about.

Suzie clearly feels horny in her gymwear, and that left-hand photo is for me one of the flat-out sexiest photos on Adultwork .. a classic PAWG shoving her ass towards your face in gymwear designed to separate and enhance her bum cheeks. On the R/H side there's her ass for you to sink your face into.

Fucking epic, for me. She's not claiming to be a supermodel, and nor does she have the ripped gym-bunny look which also definitely has its place on this thread, but she's a sexual girl who I am absolutely going to visit with £150 for an hour's pure filth as soon as I can make it to her place.

Now listen up - Suzie's very clear, she only meets after you've Cammed with her a few times, so you need to put a bit more work in with her. I'm prepared to do this, and am not in any hurry.

This thread is clearly designed to highlight girls who who will meet you wearing gym clothes ... Suzie's here because she does that, after you've established trust by Camming first.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 07:15:47 am by dreamwrx »

Online webpunter

100% healthy banter webpunter  :hi: you have been and continue to be tremendous in this thread mate  :cool:

:hi:

Offline dreamwrx

Here's Eliza from Middlesborough offering to work out while you wank .. we all know that if a girl with these tits was working out in the gym in that top ..

.. we'd all look.

If you like that fuller figure (which I do), at £130 an hour she's actually offering good value for what would undeniably be a fucking memorable sixty minutes.

She's pretty, too. Formerly known on AW as Eliza2000 and HappyEndingsw/Eliza.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 06:34:14 am by dreamwrx »

Offline dreamwrx

Here's just what you want, if you like to bury your face in her ass cheeks when she's wearing tight gym leggings ...

Chloe will back her ass into you for a reasonable £80 per half hour.

Offline EvilS

« Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 08:14:01 pm by EvilS »

Offline pantywetter

Gymwear is creeping up my list as my favourite kink.

Some of the birds you see around town nowadays with their tight leggings.  Gives me the right horn!

Nearly enough to get me back in the gym.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 05:58:27 pm by pantywetter »

Offline dreamwrx

6 negatives ...
External Link/Members Only

Good spot Iamforreal  :hi:
Like many on here I suspect, sometimes I post in a hurry - when the mood takes me - and I don't always have time to do the research.

Offline dreamwrx

Update .. relevant to this thread  :hi: .. see my new review of Alisha6969 in Loughborough.

She wore tight black leggings, at my request, with nothing on underneath so I could get a good feel of her pussy lips and asshole thru the leggings .. perfect.

A larger girl, and this will almost certainly trigger Webpunter to mention Greggs again, but she's willing to dress how you want her to, and fuck me it was one of my better half hours lol
« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 10:29:24 am by dreamwrx »

Offline Shagswell2001

Gymwear is creeping up my list as my favourite kink.

Some of the birds you see around town nowadays with their tight leggings.  Gives me the right horn!

Nearly enough to get me back in the gym.

I know what you mean. You can see more camel toe than an Egyptian vet  :lol: :lol:

Online webpunter

Good spot Iamforreal  :hi:
Like many on here I suspect, sometimes I post in a hurry - when the mood takes me - and I don't always have time to do the research.

This can creep up un-noticed  :dash:
The 6 negs arent the only concern, this one is more Greggs than Gym  ;)

Offline Iamforreal

:lol: :lol:

Offline nuckingfuts

This can creep up un-noticed  :dash:

I’m definitely not saying no if my sausage roll was being consumed 🤪

Offline dreamwrx

Ah Webpunter's on about Greggs again ... the man must be as thin as a rake. Me, I'm an MP for the Curves Party, and my manifesto promise is No Council Tax and Zero Stamp Duty for girls with Tight Crotches, Hungry Bums and Deep Cleavages. Who's with me?  :hi:

Online webpunter

Ah Webpunter's on about Greggs again ... the man must be as thin as a rake. Me, I'm an MP for the Curves Party, and my manifesto promise is No Council Tax and Zero Stamp Duty for girls with Tight Crotches, Hungry Bums and Deep Cleavages. Who's with me?  :hi:

:D   who doesnt like Greggs, steak bake etc
Their brekka offering is getting better with more sites opening in petrol stations etc
TC [camel toes yes please], HBs & DCs whats not to like

Edit:  i've just noticed that you are exactly 100 reviews behind me  ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 06:09:09 pm by webpunter »

Offline dreamwrx

Edit:  i've just noticed that you are exactly 100 reviews behind me  ;)

And with six reviews to date in 2024, to my three, you're spreading the joy roughly twice as fast as me  :hi:

I figure that if I can up my game and remain exactly 100 behind you Webpunter mate, I am guaranteed a good time. I'm a very careful chooser though, I don't tend to splash out on experiments - basically if I spot a Greggs loyalty card on the bedside table in one of their photos, I ring them up.

Online webpunter

And with six reviews to date in 2024, to my three, you're spreading the joy roughly twice as fast as me  :hi:

I figure that if I can up my game and remain exactly 100 behind you Webpunter mate, I am guaranteed a good time. I'm a very careful chooser though, I don't tend to splash out on experiments - basically if I spot a Greggs loyalty card on the bedside table in one of their photos, I ring them up.

I was but jesting
A quality reply  :hi:
Not sure about spreading the joy however i do like splashing out
If one of the burds with a loyalty card also has the app she really should be a keeper  ;)

Offline dreamwrx

Quality banter with Webpunter about Greggs aside  :drinks: it's time to get back to the main purpose of this thread.

Namely, girls who will meet you in person, in their gymwear. Why? Because every girl with a decent figure in the UK now seems to walk around town in spray-on gymwear which accentuates their pussy bulge at the front, and their arse crack at the back.

How this indiscreet way of dressing came about I have no idea - I'm a girl who you probably want to fuck, here's my sex parts, have a look at them - but eagle-eyed heterosexual males in this country (and lesbians too, to be fair) seem to have had a minor life lottery win because of it.

Anyway, it's one thing looking, and another thing getting your face / hands / knob stuck in there, so here's the delectable Jess from Blackpool - "sexy, gym fit" - showing a willingness to take things further than just a lascivious but discreet glance in Asda (less so, in Greggs).

That is one hungry ass. Aye thank you.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 07:28:55 am by dreamwrx »

Offline dreamwrx

...and then here's Harleigh Winters with a "naughty side hustle", for you guys who like the non-Greggs look. She's in Merton, SW London, and is clearly going out with a photographer - gents she has one of the best high-definition Galleries in all of AW. She's made to be photographed, gym-honed and without doubt horny as fuck.

Bareback alert, read what she says about it in her profile. £60 and a pink slip from your doctor, although most of us would steer clear of that level of risk.

Offline dreamwrx

...and the very pricey Lottie from Croydon, who often looks quite cross but frequently pours herself into leggings & gossamer-thin gym shorts which qualifies her for this epic thread.

I'm partial to the beachwear too, basically a thong which stretches up close to her armpits.

But you might have to visit the cashpoint twice. One for you wealthy Londoners.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 07:51:07 am by dreamwrx »

Offline dreamwrx

Here's something you don't see every day ... pockets on gymwear. Not a huge fan, let's hope it doesn't catch on.

This is the Caps Lock-averse KASHA FITNESS BEAUTY from Notts.

Into the pocketed shorts she slips a "very gym-fit body" ... she is a competitive gym athlete, and can probably crack a conker between her bum cheeks faster than you can say Low Body Mass Index.

To be honest at £80 / HHR she is good value and sports good reviews on AW (though I haven't checked on here yet).

And yes, it says 'Bareback' on her profile. Beware gents.

Online webpunter

@dw, as you put it "girls who will meet you in person, in their gymwear" here we go
A repost from my previous submission back end of 2022
carmela english
Looks IMO way better than Kasha's, which reminded me
I lurve the spine indentation with a muscled back, a fit burd

Online webpunter

And yes, it says 'Bareback' on her profile. Beware gents.

Had her on HL should i be passing Sherwood Forest etc
Pretty sure not on the enjoys previously, though i havent checked the details recently
HL -1, thanks for the intel  :thumbsup:

Offline bops909

A genuine  “Musa Fitness” .

I am pretty sure she would meet you in person in gymwear.

I've met her and her body is fantastic, toned and trim, with a fabulous arse and great boobs.

She is in great shape, with a lean strength about her, like a dancer.

Her profile doesn't have any good gymwear shots, these are the best body shots I can offer from it.

Online webpunter

A genuine  “Musa Fitness” .

I am pretty sure she would meet you in person in gymwear.

I've met her and her body is fantastic, toned and trim, with a fabulous arse and great boobs.

She is in great shape, with a lean strength about her, like a dancer.

Her profile doesn't have any good gymwear shots, these are the best body shots I can offer from it.

Good to go slightly off-piste
With a bod like hers she must be acquainted regularly with the gym & no doubt will have a collection of gymshark / bombshell etc clobber
I reck the type of burd to wear gym gear day-to-day so easy for her to meet punters in this, as you mention
Hopefully @DW will approve
That she only offers massage stuff IME leads to a better session when it comes to b2b & knob handling skills
Question - if you don't mind - do you reck she'll tour rather than just being based in brum ?

Offline bops909

Good to go slightly off-piste
With a bod like hers she must be acquainted regularly with the gym & no doubt will have a collection of gymshark / bombshell etc clobber
I reck the type of burd to wear gym gear day-to-day so easy for her to meet punters in this, as you mention
Hopefully @DW will approve
That she only offers massage stuff IME leads to a better session when it comes to b2b & knob handling skills
Question - if you don't mind - do you reck she'll tour rather than just being based in brum ?

Yes, I believe so.

Offline dreamwrx

@dw, as you put it "girls who will meet you in person, in their gymwear" here we go
A repost from my previous submission back end of 2022
carmela english
Looks IMO way better than Kasha's, which reminded me
I lurve the spine indentation with a muscled back, a fit burd

The very definition of a Gym Girl webpunter good work Sir!  :hi: And she's in Bradford which is near me ...

Online webpunter

The very definition of a Gym Girl webpunter good work Sir!  :hi: And she's in Bradford which is near me ...

:hi:
She does tour
Have seen her surface in Bracknell [there's a pukka gym in one of the popular hooker hotels there, easy for her to workout.  Some sight to behold]
& Southampton 

Online webpunter

SEXY ANGELINA
Nice

Edit:  tho recent reviews have turned from green to grey & red

« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 01:20:40 pm by webpunter »

Offline dreamwrx

SEXY ANGELINA
Nice

Edit:  tho recent reviews have turned from green to grey & red

.... and now disappeared from AW :-( Nice ass pic though

Online webpunter

.... and now disappeared from AW :-( Nice ass pic though

The ass is back, tho reading reviews things have taken a turn for the worse
10 years on AW must take its toll
Wind back the clock a few years & a different story, very mostly greens
I've dithered over the same 10 years on lining up a session, now its a pass unless sumfink changes

Online webpunter

Antonella brazilian
This burd looks like she's very familiar with the gym
Spydery senses pinged tho nuffink to put me off
Another [edit: potentially adding to the post list ?] not sure
Anyways face bothered not one bit in the slightest, indeed the opposite
Nowt on here

« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 09:17:08 pm by webpunter »

Online webpunter

Wonder if this outfit would cause a problem at DavidL / PureG ?
Apart from other gym goers walking into things & generally gawping
She would probably need to put her trainers back on  :D
Will keep an 👁️ on if she heads to the south east

Online SonofAJohn

Antonella brazilian
This burd looks like she's very familiar with the gym
Spydery senses pinged tho nuffink to put me off
Another [edit: potentially adding to the post list ?] not sure
Anyways face bothered not one bit in the slightest, indeed the opposite
Nowt on here

WebP, the link you posted is for another girl. I'm seeing different girls in the profile gallery.. Is there a profile for the girl in the pictures you attached.

Online webpunter

WebP, the link you posted is for another girl. I'm seeing different girls in the profile gallery.. Is there a profile for the girl in the pictures you attached.

Well spotted
I hadnt got much further than focusing on the gymwear, thinking maybe he rather than she & the fit bod tramps / tits

Offline bazza

if they don't have nice white socks over the top of the leggings im just not interested  :diablo:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
if they don't have nice white socks over the top of the leggings im just not interested  :diablo:
Judging by your lack of reviews for the last 8 years nothing seems to interest you.

Is there a reason you haven't posted any during that time.

Offline nuckingfuts

Judging by your lack of reviews for the last 8 years nothing seems to interest you.

Is there a reason you haven't posted any during that time.

I’m gunna bet it’s the socks. Too many fancy socks for his liking.

Online webpunter

I’m gunna bet it’s the socks. Too many fancy socks for his liking.

Socks which can stand up on their own, hidden under his bed