Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Manchester  (Read 1363 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam  (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mjg

External Link/Members Only

So this booking has taken me nearly 4 years to book as the Last time I her she was busy so guess 4 years later I hit the jackpot literally

I’ve viewed Sam profile that many times I’d worn the keypad out on my phone !! We arranged an early afternoon appointment an decided just how I’d like her to look let’s just say sexy classy. I arrived at the flat nice place in Manchester really easy to get to with easy parking

Text Sam to let her know I was outside she buzzed me up I was literally shaking I could wait for the door to open gets to the door it’s already open Sam shouts me through an as I walked through to the kitchen she’s stood there in a figure hugging black dress looking sexy as fuck yep worth waiting for !!

We exchanged paper work and she led me to the boudoir as she called it immediately asking me to strip thankfully I’d showered not long ago once naked she turned around and asked me to unzip her dress which fell off leaving her stood there in just suspenders and heels my cock was now hard really fucking hard, so top of my HL was to get my cock inbetween her gorgeous tits an experience a one of her well recommended titwanks !! Trust me it was far far better than expected  :P when I say she good she really good cause I could have popped right there but before I could thinking she asked me to tongue fuck her arse now I was in heaven she tasted so fucking good I could have left my tongue up there

Hidden Image/Members Only