Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hong kong - convenient and plentiful but service is hit and miss  (Read 1796 times)

Offline a203203

punted a bit in hk. wgs available in every neighbourhood, although tst seems to be the most abundant. all comms are easy to arrange -- just do over whatsapp, and you can get pics up front too. the variety of services on offer is also very good: everything from real nuru massage, to various spa type activities, to thai massages, to hotel walk ins, and walk ups.

hk's density and size means everything is always 15 minutes away by subway, on foot, or taxi. it's a den of iniquity really.

range of girls is also very good, although i would say the main categories are mainlanders, thais, russians. tried all three with mixed results: two very hot wgs (hunan and russian), but only one gave good service. the rest were pretty perfunctory, not gfe experiences at all.

price wise things are pretty good -- about £80-120 for the standard 45 mins session. i think a luxurious nuru spa experience, which includes full service, was listed at £160 for 90 mins, but i didnt  get a chance to try.

overall, highly convenient, and you can probably increase your chances of getting good service if you're a regular punter there.

FlyingBreadMan

I have been contributing reports to HK equivalent to ukpunting (sex141) and of late I noticed a lot of local girls refusing foreign customers.

Have to tried spas yet as I don't know the good ones, and not sure if any have hit girls willing to do fs. Can you enter and leave with out paying in case the girls are not to your taste?

Offline a203203

I did everything through 141. According to reports the, you can leave if not satisfied. You also choose the girl befor you start.

Offline XTC2

price wise things are pretty good -- about £80-120 for the standard 45 mins session

Sounds like prices have risen quite a bit since I was last there, or is there a premium for arranged bookings? Prices in the clubs in Wan Chai used to be around £70-80 an hour I think. The exchange rate has also tanked in the last couple of years, so that probably doesn't help.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 06:28:22 pm by XTC2 »