Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your riskiest punt?  (Read 10148 times)

Offline mikef2008

This is really one for those with OHs... I was in Soho with the missus the other afternoon and my mind went back some 15 years (or more!) to another afternoon when the pair of us met one of her friends for a drink in Soho. On the way I was side-eying the models names on Berwick Street and I saw that Kiri was working (Kiri was a super sexy walk-up WG, Spanish, sexy, awesome blowjob skills). Anyway, we meet the friend and a couple of drinks in I'm getting the horn and so I make an excuse about going to check out a music shop and made a beeline for Kiri. She usually just sucked me off but this time I was so horny I also fucked her in standing doggy in front of the huge mirror in the room. One of my best orgasms. And then I zipped up and went back to the missus and her friend. Would never have the nerve to do it today!

Online Dylanbob

This is really one for those with OHs... I was in Soho with the missus the other afternoon and my mind went back some 15 years (or more!) to another afternoon when the pair of us met one of her friends for a drink in Soho. On the way I was side-eying the models names on Berwick Street and I saw that Kiri was working (Kiri was a super sexy walk-up WG, Spanish, sexy, awesome blowjob skills). Anyway, we meet the friend and a couple of drinks in I'm getting the horn and so I make an excuse about going to check out a music shop and made a beeline for Kiri. She usually just sucked me off but this time I was so horny I also fucked her in standing doggy in front of the huge mirror in the room. One of my best orgasms. And then I zipped up and went back to the missus and her friend. Would never have the nerve to do it today!

For one thing the excuse of going to the music shop wouldn't fly these days

Online jamiekinkxxx

For one thing the excuse of going to the music shop wouldn't fly these days

Some great vinyl shops in Soho still

Offline thebastard

What a great story - I love it!

Offline DoorDash

Haha decent!.

I’ve (twice) had happy ending massages in Thailand with my OH a few meters away behind another curtain or thin wall. Good times.

Offline Dipper

This has reminded me of a time I also found an excuse to slip away and punt during a shopping trip with a girlfriend during my youth.

When I look back I’m staggered I even considered it, never mind went through with it :scare:

Interesting how our attitudes change with age. Hardly given it a thought since until I read this topic.

Online mr.bluesky

Some great vinyl shops in Soho still

There's a vinyl record shop a few doors away from my favourite fbsm massage place, Sport Therapy Old Lode lane Solihull.

Offline PumpDump

Risky, especially if your other half decides to follow you to the vinyl shop, you're not there, then she plays dumb and when you return she asks you how was the vinyl shop.

Offline Backstreetboy

Depends what you mean by risky - you're on an outcall and the boyfriend comes home - you're upstairs can't get out - he doesn't know you're there!

That was an interesting night!

Online jamiekinkxxx

Depends what you mean by risky - you're on an outcall and the boyfriend comes home - you're upstairs can't get out - he doesn't know you're there!

:D

How did you get out in the end?

Offline big-al93

He didn't, the post was a cry for help from under her bed.  :lol:

Offline Count Duckula

had something similar happen a few years back.

was porking this nice young thing, both really into it and it was going swimmingly. Hear the sound of front door being closed downstairs. Turns out she is working from her parents house and her dad has come home early. The age difference meant that there was no way she could pass me off as her B/F and i had to wait a couple of hours hiding in a box room until he went out again. She was fine... just went downstairs and had a brew/watched telly etc etc...

Offline Backstreetboy

Another girl came over and upstairs to see her mate - she went back down and diverted him whilst I sneaked out the back - bloody suspenseful couple of hours!  :bomb:

Offline Thephoenix

A funny experience comes to mind from about 30 years ago.
I was in the middle of enjoying a lengthy blow job from a sexy old granny masseuse in one of the old sauna/massage places called The Cabin in Wirral, when suddenly all hell broke loose downstairs when the plod barged in to raid the place.

Granny just had time to put her dentures back in and legged it into the bathroom.
She'd obviously had years of experience.

I was still naked and a bit more hesitant as to what I should do, so I just grabbed my clothes and dodged into the old sauna cabin nearby.

Footsteps approached and a young wpc pushed open the door of the sauna to see me sitting nonchalantly on the bench with what I hoped was an innocent look on my face.

The look on her face was a picture as the sauna was stone cold and not worked for years.

I don't know why the place was raided as it was well known in the area and had been tolerated for years. There was certainly no trafficking as the ladies were all in their sixties and resembled Elsie Tanner.
I think it was just a routine raid which most of these places had to experience from time to time as there were usually two women on the premises.

They asked me a few questions, and I replied I was there for the sauna only.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 04:31:08 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Backstreetboy

Offline Thephoenix

Offline Southernbloke

I was travelling around the country with my OH looking at houses and businesses to buy and for some reason ended up in Scunthorpe in a premier inn.
I got bored while she was in the shower so for a bit of a laugh I logged onto AW to see what girls were around in the local area. Saw a girl offering hotel incalls in Scunthorpe, so I sent her a text asking if she was available and what hotel she was staying in.
Turned out she was one floor below me and was available now for half an hour. So I told the OH I needed to go to the garage to get some fags and chocolate and would be back in 20 minutes or so.
Nipped down a floor and knocked on and enjoyed a quick blow and go with an attractive middle aged busty blonde ( dammed if I can remember who she was) and then quickly nipped into the garage to buy fags and chocolate blaming the fact they had a problem with the till for my being longer than I said.
Couldn’t believe what I did when I think back about it

Offline victor989

I would never take such a silly risk with the OH around. The consequences of being caught, just
for some cheap thrills would be terrible and damage the relationship forever.

Offline Southernbloke

I would never take such a silly risk with the OH around. The consequences of being caught, just
for some cheap thrills would be terrible and damage the relationship forever.

As loads of members on here have said “ dick brain “ took over. Every time a married man punts we take the risk on some level. Also by the way it wasn’t that cheap it was 80 quid for about 10 minutes

Offline bristolnick

I hope this post keeps going and going!

Offline nbarnes

Gambled on a pair of Rommies in Nottingham (on 2 seperate occasions)

One was spectacular, the other a little lacklustre, but I finished so I wasn't that bothered.

Some De Wallen walkups in Amsterdam. One bad, one really good and one absolutely incredible, easily in my top 5 encounters.

I think i might be boring compared to the rest of you  :lol:

I try my damned best to avoid the little brain taking over - on average, I have my best punts with careful planning and research on UKP (with a few exceptions of course)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 09:55:57 pm by nbarnes »

Offline Steely Dan

For total balls (or stupidity) I think the OP is still winning. :)

Best I can offer was sneaking out of a hotel at about midnight both in Amsterdam and in Barcelona for a quickie.  Had only the weakest story ready but my absence was not noticed.  Also, I choose a show during the E'burgh festival that she didn't want to attend so I was sent alone.  Nor did I want to attend - just went to a sauna.  So easy that I did it again the next night.  Second time I was quizzed on the show and venue details.  Fortunately after enduring a few painful moments, my innate stupidity and inability to be aware of the world around me was reconfirmed and there was no real drama.

Offline RedKettle

had something similar happen a few years back.

was porking this nice young thing, both really into it and it was going swimmingly. Hear the sound of front door being closed downstairs. Turns out she is working from her parents house and her dad has come home early. The age difference meant that there was no way she could pass me off as her B/F and i had to wait a couple of hours hiding in a box room until he went out again. She was fine... just went downstairs and had a brew/watched telly etc etc...

Bet she charged you for two hours  :D

Offline Dogfather

Got cancelled on for an appointment. So booked her flatmate instead.

When I went back to the original girl a couple of days later (this time she didn't cancel) I got the angriest blowjob and cowgirl you can ever imagine. Oh, and a right rollocking.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 01:43:10 am by Dogfather »

Offline Stevelondon

Gambled on a pair of Rommies in Nottingham (on 2 seperate occasions)

One was spectacular, the other a little lacklustre, but I finished so I wasn't that bothered.

Some De Wallen walkups in Amsterdam. One bad, one really good and one absolutely incredible, easily in my top 5 encounters.

I think i might be boring compared to the rest of you  :lol:

I try my damned best to avoid the little brain taking over - on average, I have my best punts with careful planning and research on UKP (with a few exceptions of course)

I think you may have mis-read the question being asked. 😂

Offline Southernbloke

When I went back to the original girl a couple of days later (this time she didn't cancel) I got the angriest blowjob and cowgirl you can ever imagine. Oh, and a right rollocking.  :thumbsup:

That’s quite funny. I don’t see why she was angry with you as she cancelled but I suppose in her head it was your fault

Offline big-al93

Exactly, I could understand her being pissed off if you had cancelled to see her flatmate.

Did you know it was the flatmate when you booked? Did she think you were trying to see if she was bullshitting you and getting pumped by a longer booking?

Offline Chazz

An angry BJ sounds very risky, especially if it gets a bit toothy.  :scare:

I quite fancy some angry cowgirl though - it sounds most entertaining. I'll endeavour to piss off the next SP who gets in the saddle and report back!  :crazy:

Offline the_exile

Exactly, I could understand her being pissed off if you had cancelled to see her flatmate.

Did you know it was the flatmate when you booked? Did she think you were trying to see if she was bullshitting you and getting pumped by a longer booking?

I don't see why she was getting arsey either - if it was her who canceled! So what if you fucked her flatmate? It's not like the other girl "stole" the booking.

Offline B4bcock

I quite fancy some angry cowgirl though - it sounds most entertaining. I'll endeavour to piss off the next SP who gets in the saddle and report back!  :crazy:

Before you open your mouth better check she's not wearing spurs.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Snuck out on the family whilst they were having A siesta May and fucked a russian bird.

Offline Dipper

Snuck out on the family whilst they were having A siesta May and fucked a russian bird.

Civvy?

Offline Chazz

Before you open your mouth better check she's not wearing spurs.

I'd probably have to pay extra for spurs!  :crazy:

Online webpunter

I was travelling around the country with my OH looking at houses and businesses to buy and for some reason ended up in Scunthorpe in a premier inn.
I got bored while she was in the shower so for a bit of a laugh I logged onto AW to see what girls were around in the local area. Saw a girl offering hotel incalls in Scunthorpe, so I sent her a text asking if she was available and what hotel she was staying in.
Turned out she was one floor below me and was available now for half an hour. So I told the OH I needed to go to the garage to get some fags and chocolate and would be back in 20 minutes or so.
Nipped down a floor and knocked on and enjoyed a quick blow and go with an attractive middle aged busty blonde ( dammed if I can remember who she was) and then quickly nipped into the garage to buy fags and chocolate blaming the fact they had a problem with the till for my being longer than I said.
Couldn’t believe what I did when I think back about it

Shitting on your own doorstep or what  :scare:
That took a lot of nerve

Online webpunter

I’ve (twice) had happy ending massages in Thailand with my OH a few meters away behind another curtain or thin wall. Good times.

I did the same
Tho NO curtain / wall
A romantic couples massage
Maybe 2m apart
OH was in FDM head in the hole, I was in FU
We were both covered with a thin cotton sheet
I saw my masseuse wink to the other one
She had her hand under the cotton grazing the top of my thighs & ball bag
I glanced to the side seeing OH being massaged on the back of her neck & head
Which i reck gave the other masseuse some control which would have stopped the OH lifting her head for a second or two
My masseuse then moved her hand up & it was nails grazing down the shaft
She was mostly looking at the OH i (now) figure to look for any movement by her
& would then do brief eye contact with me (mesmerising) then flick back her gaze
There wasn't a full on HJ
My head was spinning given the situation & i reck one or two strokes & it would have been thunderbirds
I was then told to flip into FDM & that was that
I reck it was the masseuses having a bit of fun when they so decided
The OH said at the end of the session to make sure i gave them a tip
I certainly did & doubled it !

Offline Thephoenix

I was then told to flip into FDM & that was that
I reck it was the masseuses having a bit of fun when they so decided
The OH said at the end of the session to make sure i gave them a tip
I certainly did & doubled it !

Except that wasn't that you silly old bean!
Why do you think she wanted you to give them a tip?

Online webpunter

Except that wasn't that you silly old bean!
Why do you think she wanted you to give them a tip?

You've lost me on SOB

As for giving a tip, in far away places its most likely the case that the masseuses aren't paid bundles in hotel spas
Its courteous to tip
Maids cleaning the room, waiters delivering food drinks etc
I've always made a point of tipping the concierge
More than once & strangely enough taxis arrive in a flash & tips given as to where to go what to do
When i'm away on my jack-jones on business solid intel on our fave sport has been forthcoming from the concierge / doorman
Not shelling out that much, like €20 maybe

Offline signy

You've lost me on SOB

I think the implication is that once you were face down, your OH got the same treatment that you did! Phoenix just has a suspicious mind.

Online webpunter

I think the implication is that once you were face down, your OH got the same treatment that you did! Phoenix just has a suspicious mind.

Got it now  :thumbsup:
I've wondered whether women get jilled off in a massage
Reck it happens, just a lower % than for blokes
Fine by me an OH getting the treatment as long as i can too
Everyone knows that HE's dont count  ;)

Offline Southernbloke

Shitting on your own doorstep or what  :scare:
That took a lot of nerve

It happened so fast I didn’t even think about it but when I think back I shudder about what I did for an overpriced bj

Offline QQwerty

Got it now  :thumbsup:
I've wondered whether women get jilled off in a massage
Reck it happens, just a lower % than for blokes
Fine by me an OH getting the treatment as long as i can too
Everyone knows that HE's dont count  ;)

Google czech massage and you'll find out ;)

Online webpunter

Google czech massage and you'll find out ;)

I'm referring to real life not on the interweb
When i was in the gambia forever ago there were older european women with young blokes
All over the shop, with em during the day lunches drinks by the pool etc
More visible than blokes with local SPs which was more evening orientated
Does this extend to women having massages with HE's here for example to any great extent ?
This is the point i was trying to make

Offline Thephoenix

Or hopefully a sense of humour. :D
God!...the man's slow on the uptake. :rolleyes:

Online webpunter

Or hopefully a sense of humour. :D
God!...the man's slow on the uptake. :rolleyes:

I concede, live & learn
Indeed a bit slow
A bit like you & reviews  ;)

Offline Thephoenix

I concede, live & learn
Indeed a bit slow
A bit like you & reviews  ;)

What are you on about?

You've averaged 12 a year,  I've averaged 14, which isn't bad as I'm well past my sell by date and on my last legs.  :drinks:

Online webpunter

What are you on about?

You've averaged 12 a year,  I've averaged 14, which isn't bad as I'm well past my sell by date and on my last legs.  :drinks:

Well at least your maths ain't suffering
It was bants
Respec keep the reviews cumming & good luck  :hi:

Offline Thephoenix

Well at least your maths ain't suffering
It was bants
Respec keep the reviews cumming & good luck  :hi:

Yes I believe there are 3 types of punters. 

Those that can count and those that can't .  :D

:hi:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 03:07:17 am by Thephoenix »

Offline Nagilum

Arguing with the cartel in Mexico about the service a girl provided. That was pretty dumb more than anything.

Girl was petrified so I just dropped it. The look she received from the guy was something I won't forget.

Offline pantywetter

I nipped into a Soho walk up once, I think whilst my girlfriend at the time was shopping on Oxford Street.

I think her name was Lisa, a MILF and she gave the most divine BJ/HJ combination that I couldn’t say no.

I’m much more careful nowadays.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 10:08:31 am by pantywetter »