Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do people do on overnights?  (Read 1889 times)

Offline PunterNumber69

I've never done an overnight myself, but I'm curious about how they work and how much sex is actually involved.

What can you tell me about how these usually work for hotel based ones?

Do you have sex maybe twice at night and then again in the morning?

I'm assuming that you're expected to wine and dine the SP and maybe provide breakfast too.

What is a typical rate for an overnight?

Offline PunterNumber69

2 page thread here. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284616.msg2962060#top
Thanks. An interesting read.

I just wondered if people shag away into the early hours.

Personally, I think 3 times over the booking would be good. A bit of good looking company maybe a bit of modelling in the bedroom, cuddle up on the sofa or in bed watching TV, sleep and then a shag in the morning before breakfast.

But only with someone I'd seen before and who I think I can trust to not rip me off.

Offline Arch

I have done a few overnights and agreed with most views on the other post:

- Only with girls I have seen multiple times before, the one time I booked an overnight 'blind' it was not a good experience.

- Not looking for (and not expecting) full on action for the entire night - the joy of doing overnight is so that we can both relax about time and let things happen naturally.

- My session usually goes as follows: girl arrive, dinner and drinks, chat over drinks, get in round 1 (not just in bed, for example once I took a long bubble bath with the girl and we just fool around in the tub), more drinks and depending on how we feel, round 2 and then sleep. In the morning we wake up, coffee, and another round before the girl leaves.

- Except for the one time when I AW reverse booked a new girl 'blind', over the years I had done overnights with 3 other girls, one of which we did multiple sessions. We always settled on a price beforehand and is never as much as the 'listed' price on AW. It is a mutual agreement - we must enjoy each other's company, she makes a little extra cash and our time spend is quality over quantity. I make sure she gets her orgasm too, probably helped to maintain our 'agreement'.

Offline Home Alone

Thanks. An interesting read.

I just wondered if people shag away into the early hours.

Personally, I think 3 times over the booking would be good. A bit of good looking company maybe a bit of modelling in the bedroom, cuddle up on the sofa or in bed watching TV, sleep and then a shag in the morning before breakfast.

But only with someone I'd seen before and who I think I can trust to not rip me off.
That last sentence is crucial. I'd never normally have an Overnight as a first meeting with an SP; imo, you've GOT to feel comfortable with the SP before you'd risk the extra cost.

Having said that, I did - once - book an SP I'd not seen previously for an Overnight but that was simply because I had the feeling from her posts on various sites that we'd gel. Fortunately, my hunch paid off; but it was a riskier strategy than I'd normally want to use.

Offline smiths

I've never done an overnight myself, but I'm curious about how they work and how much sex is actually involved.

What can you tell me about how these usually work for hotel based ones?

Do you have sex maybe twice at night and then again in the morning?

I'm assuming that you're expected to wine and dine the SP and maybe provide breakfast too.

What is a typical rate for an overnight?

Of zero interest to me now or in the past, the punter sorts the ins and outs with the individual WG is the answer. Some will charge more and less than others offering more or less sex. Sort it all out when booking is my advice.

Offline signy

I remember there are one or two threads on the SAAFE website if you are interested in the opposite POV (short answer: they expect to spend a lot of time paid to sleep).

Offline Arch

I remember there are one or two threads on the SAAFE website if you are interested in the opposite POV (short answer: they expect to spend a lot of time paid to sleep).

Exactly because of this, I find a lot of the SP's standard overnight rates outrageous.

I tend to work out an 'agreeable' rate based on how many reasonable rounds (for me it's 2, possibly 3) plus 'social' hours, and my conclusion is anything over £600 is not worth it.

I am sure other richer punters will see things differently, but I used to pay quite a bit less than £600 with my former regular SP for overnights. Now that this girl is no longer working (last time was around 3 years ago) I doubt I will ever get that 'special' rate again.

Offline Stevelondon

Only in my younger days and I was late forties, early fifties then  :D
And only on business to a far away place. Singapore actually.

Usually a meet arranged for around 6PM. In the room for some fun then out for dinner/drinks.
Back for more fun but not very long and then sleep.
To be honest I’m really a better sleeper when I’m on my own and if I was so inclined nowadays I would book two rooms  :D

But sleep we did.
Nice mornings play and depending on the SP……… breakfast or she went off on her merry way.

Offline vindici

I tend to work out an 'agreeable' rate based on how many reasonable rounds (for me it's 2, possibly 3) plus 'social' hours, and my conclusion is anything over £600 is not worth it...

Totally concur, I'm not paying for sleep. Happy to provide good food, quality drinks and entertainment, max 2-3 rounds of action, and a very relaxed pace.

£600 would be absolute top end for me.

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
I haven’t had an overnight booking for a good few years but all have been from Reverse Bookings where the agreed price was the same as a couple of hours fun.

Offline Arch

Another way to look at this is ask yourself what you want to get out of a long meet. One reason for me to do overnight is because I enjoy having sex when I wake up and feeling refreshed. And I hate being rushed especially during sex.

I have heard from SPs on other variations of long meetings. One girl told me she goes to see one of her regular every weekend. When she arrives in the afternoon she cooks for him (or BBQ in the summer), they will then have dinner and drinks, follows with the naughty fun, then she will call a uber home when it gets late. She often bring another SP for a threesome meet, but the routine remains the same - they start by cooking dinner and they all dine and wine, occasionally hopping into the hot tub, before having their sexy time. No one ever sleep over but the hours spent are compatible.

Offline Gray101wolf

Overnight bookings are almost solely what I do, and typically only do one very long booking every year - makes it rather difficult to maintain good engagement on here!

Almost certainly the exception, and often not to everyone's tastes, but I usually aim for 2-4 nights. When breaking it down by cost-per-night, it's normally about £400-500. However, food, activities etc is all covered by myself. What others before me have mentioned is correct - overnight rates on profiles are almost always completely incorrect. Some SPs stick to them, but there's usually far more flexibility here. A few caveats to the above: I'm much more GFE focused, and so expect a decent amount of sleep, and don't expect to be doing things throughout the whole booking.

Activities - almost anything you want if you find the right SP and discuss it! However, sexual activities aside, I usually aim for more GFE things like eating meals out, watching movies, visiting places, massages and relaxing/conversation.

A few things I've found over the last few years (apologies if some are a little obvious):

1) if you aren't focused on one SP in particular, reverse bookings are enormously helpful. A few of the same faces each time, but makes it much easier to see who is genuinely interested.

2) Leave plenty of time to organise if possible. Gives time for  a range of SPs to see your RB and discuss activities/rates properly.

3) Being clear in what you are looking for, and setting expectations with an SP prior to meeting, is hugely important for both parties to avoid disappointment. I've had very few issues with long meets with someone I haven't met before, and rarely need to meet prior. However, I communicate for an extended amount of time, and this gives long enough to ensure I still feel comfortable meeting.

4) Higher rates don't always mean better service or more enjoyment. Some SPs charge far less for overnights as they genuinely enjoy it more than other bookings, whilst some charge far higher as they really don't.

5) Expect to pay far more for less sleep per night.

6) If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! The only time I've been 'burnt' was for a booking where a £50 deposit was required and never materialised. I felt uncomfortable right from the start, and shouldn't have continued.

Sorry for the wall of text, but hope this is of some help.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 06:53:01 pm by Gray101wolf »

Offline PunterNumber69

Overnight bookings are almost solely what I do, and typically only do one very long booking every year - makes it rather difficult to maintain good engagement on here!

Almost certainly the exception, and often not to everyone's tastes, but I usually aim for 2-4 nights. When breaking it down by cost-per-night, it's normally about £400-500. However, food, activities etc is all covered by myself. What others before me have mentioned is correct - overnight rates on profiles are almost always completely incorrect. Some SPs stick to them, but there's usually far more flexibility here. A few caveats to the above: I'm much more GFE focused, and so expect a decent amount of sleep, and don't expect to be doing things throughout the whole booking.

Activities - almost anything you want if you find the right SP and discuss it! However, sexual activities aside, I usually aim for more GFE things like eating meals out, watching movies, visiting places, massages and relaxing/conversation.

A few things I've found over the last few years (apologies if some are a little obvious):

1) if you aren't focused on one SP in particular, reverse bookings are enormously helpful. A few of the same faces each time, but makes it much easier to see who is genuinely interested.

2) Leave plenty of time to organise if possible. Gives time for  a range of SPs to see your RB and discuss activities/rates properly.

3) Being clear in what you are looking for, and setting expectations with an SP prior to meeting, is hugely important for both parties to avoid disappointment. I've had very few issues with long meets with someone I haven't met before, and rarely need to meet prior. However, I communicate for an extended amount of time, and this gives long enough to ensure I still feel comfortable meeting.

4) Higher rates don't always mean better service or more enjoyment. Some SPs charge far less for overnights as they genuinely enjoy it more than other bookings, whilst some charge far higher as they really don't.

5) Expect to pay far more for less sleep per night.

6) If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! The only time I've been 'burnt' was for a booking where a £50 deposit was required and never materialised. I felt uncomfortable right from the start, and shouldn't have continued.

Sorry for the wall of text, but hope this is of some help.
Thank you for your helpful and informative contribution.

Offline JAYZ

I have managed three over the last three years. Last time I managed one between the lock downs in mid July. The lady met me at my hotel room door around 7 pm, after which we concluded the business part, and then we went for a wander out and about looking for somewhere to eat. I completely forgot to ask if she fancied dessert, as I had other things on my mind! On our return It wasn't long before she was asking me to shag her! We had a lengthy session of great sex, went for a midnight walk in the cool London air then back for another couple of hours of sex. Unfortunately we did sleep, but I woke up next to her and consumed another hour of passion, before she left about 7 am. The key is finding the right lady and in my case we connected well. I had met her a couple of times before but for 90 minute meets in the daytime. Use this forum to do your research.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I do quite a few overnights.  I always treat them like I'm working a night shift ie expect to be up most of the night.  Each client is different, some just want a companion to take to dinner, theatre etc and then have a bit of fun at bedtime and in the morning, other clients prefer dinner and then play well into the early hours and again in the morning, everyone is different in their requirements.  Advice I would give anyone thinking of doing an overnight is make sure you have had a booking with the lady in question first, if you are wanting a dinner companion make sure she is not going to show you up, make sure she dresses suitably outside the bedroom, discuss your requirements before you make the booking, if you like staying up all night playing, then let her know what you want, communication is key to a successful overnight booking.

Offline alabama1

Great advice. I have discussed an overnight briefly with a long time reg but she seems to want to set the rules.  :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

If you are considering some sleep. I hope you get some, long story short, last booking of the day outcall turned all night, early hours and sleep was needed by both, but I got little, because she was snoring and nothing would stop it so I ended up in my own spare room.

Felt like the wife all over again :D

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
Great advice. I have discussed an overnight briefly with a long time reg but she seems to want to set the rules.  :dash:

That's why it's best to sort out beforehand how you would like the night to go.  Overnights are expensive, and you are paying for a service, it's good to get the SP's input, but at the end of the day (or night) it's got to be how you want it to go, and if the SP doesnt fancy your plans for the night then should decline the booking.

Offline Stevelondon

Another way to look at this is ask yourself what you want to get out of a long meet. One reason for me to do overnight is because I enjoy having sex when I wake up and feeling refreshed. And I hate being rushed especially during sex.

I have heard from SPs on other variations of long meetings. One girl told me she goes to see one of her regular every weekend. When she arrives in the afternoon she cooks for him (or BBQ in the summer), they will then have dinner and drinks, follows with the naughty fun, then she will call a uber home when it gets late. She often bring another SP for a threesome meet, but the routine remains the same - they start by cooking dinner and they all dine and wine, occasionally hopping into the hot tub, before having their sexy time. No one ever sleep over but the hours spent are compatible.

I have heard similar from SP's over the years. I don't think the rules are set in stone and that there is a lot of variation with regard to overnight/longer stays.
I suspect some SP's have regulars who they are willing to spend longer time with or overnighters,  at a much lower fee than their profile quote.

A SP i knew from the Sutton parties. Always left London on a Friday to visit her family in Northampton or Leicester....I forget. On the Sunday she left but stayed over at a punters home down the motorway a bit, and drove on in the morning.
Why.............they got on. They had agreed a price, (Money she would not be getting if she just drove back to London) she got a nice meal cooked, wine, sex.........what more could you ask for.

Yes I think there are some agreements going on out there that most of us don't know about.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 09:15:33 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Aengus

Good advice!    I’ve done several overnights and one of the best sessions I ever had was an overnight with someone i hadn’t met before.
I usually book on a RB basis and have never paid more than 500, usually around 400.  I suggest that we meet in my room early evening, have a chat, then dinner somewhere nice, and if we get on then she stays the night. If we don’t then she gets a reduced fee and we part company.   
On several occasions the girl has initiated sex very quickly, maybe to show how nice and accommodating she is, so we have round one straight away, round two leisurely after dinner and round three in the morning.
It’s not worked out once when it became obvious during dinner that we were on different planets and so we parted after dinner.

Online JontyR

Never had an overnight but on the basis of this thread and looking at day use rooms to facilitate a bunk up with a married acquaintance I did start to consider an RB for an "overday" especially as there was a town centre hotel with full leisure club facilities.

I quite like the idea of being able to have several rounds interspersed with a sauna, or hot tub, or popping out for a bite.

Has anyone organised such a meet? I'm guessing that there may be some bargains available for an SP that realises there isn't all the extra costs / hassles of hosting multiple punters on one day.   

Offline Home Alone

Ooh; thinking outside the box; I like the sound of that, JontyR! Let us know how it goes.

Offline RobinBrod

I've done one overnight, about 5 years ago, with an SP who usually gets a bad name on this site! After meeting her a couple of times I arranged an overnight with her. I booked into a well known hotel just a walk away from High Street Ken tube, usually frequented by airline staff, and, in those days, many SPs. Decent room. All had been arranged before. I'd been abroad for the previous 3 weeks on a family holiday and so I was feeling very ready! I had paid beforehand via bank transfer. If I remember correctly it was £1k.

We arranged to meet in the bar, and when Abi arrived and took off her coat several middle aged men in the bar dropped their jaws and drinks - she has a spectacular body: great tits and a superb arse, much of the former were on display! 2 G & Ts later I was ready to take her up to the room, and we did the business, and when resting there getting our breath back Abbi said "What do you want to do for the rest of the evening? We could stay here and shag all evening if you want, or we could go out to a strip pub in Shoreditch where a friend of mine is working. Might be fun!" OK, was my response, so we threw our clothes on, got a taxi and headed for Shoreditch, and what I think is Ye Old Axe. Abi explained the rules - £10 entry and £1 coin in the jug for each girl, dances were £20 in a back / side room. When we got there her friend, Amelia, was dancing and when she finished she came and joined us for a drink, in her bikini. Lots of chat, and then she took us both for a dance, along with another girl. We stayed there for about 2 hours, and I had another dance with a Brazilian girl with a good body. Eventually it must have been approaching 1.30 am. Abi asked if I wanted Amelia to come back with us. Of course only one answer, and we eventually got into a taxi - very obviously not right outside the pub! 25-30 minute journey back and hands everywhere and much snogging - lucky driver I thought. Stop at an ATM to get further funds for Amelia. Up to the room, and I can remember little about the 2 hours that followed. The highlight was being in Abi's arse CG while Amelia sat on my face. It must be one of the few occasions at my age when I've managed 3 cums in 2 hours. Eventually Abi and I fell asleep, with me curled up behind her.

Waking in the morning was great with a sloppy BJ / OWO and a morning fuck, slow initially and then gradually getting faster. Is there a better way to wake up?

Since then I've not had another overnight, and am very keen to do so. I think it's a great way to spend a longer time with a girl you've already met and with whom you can do more than just fuck, i.e. you actually have something to talk about.

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Never had an overnight but on the basis of this thread and looking at day use rooms to facilitate a bunk up with a married acquaintance I did start to consider an RB for an "overday" especially as there was a town centre hotel with full leisure club facilities.

I quite like the idea of being able to have several rounds interspersed with a sauna, or hot tub, or popping out for a bite.

Has anyone organised such a meet? I'm guessing that there may be some bargains available for an SP that realises there isn't all the extra costs / hassles of hosting multiple punters on one day.

Sounds like my meets from seeking. Always do overnights, had one a few days ago nice hotel with a jacuzzi in the room. 6pm - 11am
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 02:17:29 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline ragged

Can I just say this is an excellent thread - helpful information from a variety of personal experiences, good-humoured, on-topic, with no ego, snark or drama.  This forum at its best.

Online Moby Dick

Dunno, but I imagine there are some fluffy cunts out there that confuse it with a relationship, wining and dining, blowing smoke up the SPs ass, anything to win favour, saying things like how they should put up their hourly rates.

Offline Wowgeek

Yes, I tend to do ‘overdays’ rather than overnights. Day room 9-5 in a decent hotel and then, as you say, sex, lunch, swim, sauna, sex.  Rinse and repeat. Used to see an Asian SP I reviewed here who became a day companion at very reasonable rates and done it several times with SA and Tinder dates.

Saves me needing excuses to stay out overnight.