Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is anybody else just not feeling it since lockdown?  (Read 4552 times)

Offline filthy.john

Its beena funny old evolutionary thing.

When the Corona-shitstorm first started - even before it was 'over here' officially... I remember being in Manchester February 2020 time and I remember gagging for trying a couple of Chinese rub & tug joints that had been well reviewed... but I was reluctant to do it because I had this feeling that there might be some recent arrivals within their community spreading it around.... so I swerved it despite being desperate for some.

And then lockdown and slowly I lost the urge. Found other ways to satisfy it as far as the urge was actually there.

Do I have the urge now...yes and no... still pretty much just bubbling really

BUT the only reason my heart aint in it since all the beginning of the end of all this Corona-shit started is price. Prices have inflated way beyond what I feel comfortable paying. When the urge is as manageable as it is - I find the economic rationale winning over the urge to bury myself into some hooker who wants to take £150 hour off me. Pre-Lockdown I had a general rule of £90-£100ph but was prepared to stretch to £120 - there aint no fucking way I'm going to £150ph as a norm.

Offline lillythesavage

There's tanning salons galore up north, if you've ever driven through a Lancs or Durham small town there's more there per capita than the big cities!

I got some hostile stick on here a few years back in a new deleted thread on account of my knowing some travellers a while back and being able to tell them apart from gyspies.  Have to say I've probably revised my opinion since, some took over a pub near me for a day's drinking and basically locked the landlord in when he said he was closing as they refused to socially distance.  Never seen so many cop vans in my life.

Dale Farm is probably what you're referring to.  Right mess that was and neither side was in the right as I could see.

There are loads of sites, Dale farm is only one. Completely ignored funeral rules too, saw one and there must have been 300 plus and not a mask in sight.

The pub thing is nothing unusual, they have a routine, couple of young women first, then small groups sitting at other tables until they are all in, time to leave is when the first group arrive, it never ends well.

My son has then onside though, came in very handy when his mate got a blackmail mob in his business, he made one call, the 5 travellers demanding money got a call and turned on their heels with nothing more said.

They get chased out of London and very few places left for them to Squat so Essex gets hit.

Offline lillythesavage

Its beena funny old evolutionary thing.

When the Corona-shitstorm first started - even before it was 'over here' officially... I remember being in Manchester February 2020 time and I remember gagging for trying a couple of Chinese rub & tug joints that had been well reviewed... but I was reluctant to do it because I had this feeling that there might be some recent arrivals within their community spreading it around.... so I swerved it despite being desperate for some.

And then lockdown and slowly I lost the urge. Found other ways to satisfy it as far as the urge was actually there.

Do I have the urge now...yes and no... still pretty much just bubbling really

BUT the only reason my heart aint in it since all the beginning of the end of all this Corona-shit started is price. Prices have inflated way beyond what I feel comfortable paying. When the urge is as manageable as it is - I find the economic rationale winning over the urge to bury myself into some hooker who wants to take £150 hour off me. Pre-Lockdown I had a general rule of £90-£100ph but was prepared to stretch to £120 - there aint no fucking way I'm going to £150ph as a norm.

When the first lockdown came I had time on my hands as work was sporadic, still travelled all over the 3 mainland states but just not so often, I had the bloody bug in Feb so was not too worried by it but did not fancy chancing 10 a day AW punts, or 3 a day come to think of it.

Had a play on the other sites and apps, boy there was some bored young women, slowed down a bit now for new ones but got a few regulars from it. To be honest it was a blessing in disguise, that lockdown, might not of tried otherwise though the price increases and lack of decent choice might have pushed me that way now.

Will not be going back to Aw etc for anything serious again, not unless things improve.

Offline jichael mackson

So many comments here sum up my feeling - a combination of all factors mentioned.

And when I do have a browse of who's working out of sheer boredom, I look at the girl, look at the 'new market' rate, look at the girl again, sigh and close the window.

"Games gone..."

Offline CanOfRedBull

I should be living a punters dream.

- Wife is working back in the office
- I’m working from home
- Kids back at school
- A little extra cash in my pocket
- Free time and no one watching over me

I have lost the desire to shag a random stranger.  BUT I’m finding myself attracted to the women I know, they may not have the looks / youth or figure of some AW girls but the attraction is certainly there.  I guess it is more to do with personality than looks these days.

Offline sparkus

It's not that I'm not feeling it, more that there aren't any WG options near me I find worth it and because of work I can't find the time to schlep anywhere.  WFH, especially with an OH doing the same, is robbing me of the broad canvass that is London I used to enjoy at will.  As for TCMs, I am being a lot more discerning now and a tubby Thai or Chinese meh bird in baggy tights just aint happening.

Offline Roman77

Definitely lockdown has changed my views on punting. In NI there's a limited choice with the same WG's arriving every couple of weeks. Also their fees have made me rethink. Charging £180/£200 an hour is too steep for my pockets. It would need to be something very special to part with that amount of cash.

Sadly I find more enjoyment going to the local cafe for a read at the paper and a cuppa. Maybe I'm just getting too old and turning in Victor Meldrew.     :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 01:04:38 pm by Roman77 »

Offline DoctorSalchicha

Punting now has become almost too much effort nowadays.

You have to deal with:

• Finding a girl amongst all the trash
  • Vetting them here or cross searching
  • Trying to contact them and waiting ages on the phone or no reply
  • Speaking with a-hole agents or incomprehensible WGs
  • Finding out they're too busy or not available and then trying again later
  • Booking them on their schedule rather than your convenience
  • Long and inconvenient journeys
  • Getting messed around with addresses and having to wait
  • Opening the door and it's a bait and switch
  • Cycling through plans B, C, D, E etc
  • The punt is rushed
  • Or services are limited
  • Or the WG is terrible

So honestly you can't blame punters for losing the urge when the time, effort and money involved isn't worth the payoff.

This exactly what I've been go trought the last few days. Limited services starting at £180 + OWO £20 + CIM 20 =£210 per hour and we're talking about ladies in their 30's on AW. By the way I'm talking Glasgow prices, not even London to justifiy such charade.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Took money out to visit Muang massage parlour in Sheffield. Walked past twice but couldnt be arsed going in. Just cant put my finger on it but just didnt fancy it at all even though I had the horn.

Messsged a fatty I'd matched on Tinder last week instead and went round to finger blast and get a BJ (CIM included).

This is the the first time I've specifically gone out for a massage /SP since covid and just didnt appeal. Think I'm broken!!

Offline lillythesavage

Took money out to visit Muang massage parlour in Sheffield. Walked past twice but couldnt be arsed going in. Just cant put my finger on it but just didnt fancy it at all even though I had the horn.

Messsged a fatty I'd matched on Tinder last week instead and went round to finger blast and get a BJ (CIM included).

This is the the first time I've specifically gone out for a massage /SP since covid and just didnt appeal. Think I'm broken!!

Your post sums up my feelings, and the previous few explain why AW etc have become a chore made a little bit more so by researching on here, you find one you fancy, research, then find out others have not enjoyed.

The other ways, like Tinder etc are far more appealing because there is no research, if you go for it you go for it, far less mechanical usually, even if the service and the woman are not the same as the hot AW pics you look at, but usually neither is what greets you :D.

Less of a gamble with your time and money too, even if you are paying it is minimal compared to AW usually, no bloody extras and always the chance they will click with you and get into it, resulting in more than expected, instead of going through the motions, perma lubed, for the 10th time that day.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Yeah I think the money / transactional aspect of paying for it is a part of it.

I'm better off now then I was pre covid but remember just thinking my £80 was going to get me just a massage and B2B or 30 mins with a SP.

To be fair the tublet was actually quite funny and sucked dick like a champion and I was there for 3 or 4 hours.

Maybe putting doesnt appeal to me anymore (yet) cause it feels a bit souless compared to pulling someone more genuinely. I give it 3 months and I'll be back in a b&s Chinese viva street ads bedroom  :D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 09:53:18 am by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline Slow grinder

At 68 I've been punting for nearly 40 yrs and as ever with Punting there's always a first, today was no exception. I had my jabs earlier in the year due to my wife's health,so any worry about getting infected had been reduced.. And today my daughter came to sit with my wife while I took my car for a service and MOT. Knowing she was coming I'd booked my first ' ride' in 18 m ths,(never had this length layoff before,ever)with an English old regular, I got there in plenty of time, but I lost my bottle,something that's never ever happened before, which has resulted in some pretty awful ' shags'. So I rang and cancelled. I picked my car up and thought " you're gagging for it,go see what girls are at an old regular ' Knocking shop', got there and again I bottled it...is anyone else the same? What's wrong with me?

Offline mradventures

the liability of something going wrong is much higher now, and its been along time socially distancing and avoiding stuff.

Offline nwluvit

Got 2nd jab 2 weeks ago, but a sudden death in the family last week has really shocked me, so not sure when I will be back in the saddle. Must admit though the closer I felt I was getting to a punt the more anxious I was getting. I was normally fairly carefree and gung-ho-not any more!!  :(

Offline Rockhead

Very interesting posts.

My general view is that the pandemic and everything attached to it has raised anxiety levels to a new pitch. You may not necessarily be aware of the anxiety - but it is something that has seeped into our systems gradually, taking away that extra edge of confidence we may have felt previously (again, without being entirely aware of it).

I've had one punt since lockdown (my first since Feb 2020) and did it as an outcall - it went reasonably well. This week I've got my first incall (with an old favourite), and another one in a different city at the end of the month (with someone new to me). I'm not exactly feeling it though i.e I'm not entirely looking forward to them in the way that I would previously. But I'm determined to go ahead, and my future actions will be guided by how well these go.

Offline Slow grinder

Duck broken see review Elena Coventry.

Offline Adoniron

I've had plenty of opportunities to punt lately but just can't be bothered. It's nothing to do with covid (I've had 2 jabs) or feeling anxious (I don't). It was different when we unlocked  last year when I was desperate to get stuck in but not now. I'm doing pretty much everything else I used to do but just
can't work up the enthusiasm for a punt. I have made a couple of enquiries but wasn't overly disappointed when the girls couldn't make it. It may be a habit I've got out of and may not get back into.

Offline threechilliman

I've had plenty of opportunities to punt lately but just can't be bothered. It's nothing to do with covid (I've had 2 jabs) or feeling anxious (I don't). It was different when we unlocked  last year when I was desperate to get stuck in but not now. I'm doing pretty much everything else I used to do but just
can't work up the enthusiasm for a punt. I have made a couple of enquiries but wasn't overly disappointed when the girls couldn't make it. It may be a habit I've got out of and may not get back into.

I can relate to what you say there. I have zero enthusiasm to even look never mind book.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 04:08:02 pm by threechilliman »

Offline Mr Doodle

At 68 I've been punting for nearly 40 yrs and as ever with Punting there's always a first, today was no exception. I had my jabs earlier in the year due to my wife's health,so any worry about getting infected had been reduced.. And today my daughter came to sit with my wife while I took my car for a service and MOT. Knowing she was coming I'd booked my first ' ride' in 18 m ths,(never had this length layoff before,ever)with an English old regular, I got there in plenty of time, but I lost my bottle,something that's never ever happened before, which has resulted in some pretty awful ' shags'. So I rang and cancelled. I picked my car up and thought " you're gagging for it,go see what girls are at an old regular ' Knocking shop', got there and again I bottled it...is anyone else the same? What's wrong with me?

Nothing wrong with you.. You are prob doing an unconscious risk assessment and thinking, nah, aint worth it.

I will have my first test at going for a punt after a very long time.. later this month when I have a day away and can take my time. I am thinking I should start booking given the state of the market, but something is niggling in the back of my mind.. I too have had both shots an enough booze to ward off evil spirits (of course, the good spirits are allowed).. but even with the jab, you can get the lurgy-squared and although it won't be enough to do decent damage to you, it would take some explaining.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 09:05:33 pm by Mr Doodle »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Saw a rather good Girl rather  woman rather last week, but for some reason as good as she was I doubt i'd get intrested if she were to call in here right now:(

Bad isnt it!?.

Dunno why really..

Offline Fimble21

I’m feeling it but anxious about it. I haven’t paid for sex for a very good while due to ill health and things are changing all the time so I’m definitely anxious about getting back into it but also looking forward to it.

Don’t know when I’ll book my first one

Offline Mr Doodle

Finally have a pass out for the whole day.. and have some cash to splash... so started looking through the reviews here (London and SE) as well as flipping through the sites, but can't say I am getting the itch anymore. I have put on an inch where I don't want since original lockdown (and, ironically, it appears to have taken an inch form where I do want it). I really did miss it during lock-down, but now that push is coming to shove, I am like, meh, no big deal. I think the Delta strain of COVID has got me thinking I may pass up the pass-out anyway... But, I am seriously asking myself is it too much hassle and rigor-more-all (spelling?) for what I will get out of it?

I thought maybe I need the novelty factor of something new (within my bounds, of course).. but the thought of a TS proper this time is actually not really appealing. Then I thought maybe a nationality I haven't bonked before (in either SP or Civvie street), but, nope - can't think of anything exotic enough at the moment..

I'll probably push past the wall of indifference on the day... but, at this stage, I ain't feeling it.

Offline jichael mackson

Saw a rather good Girl rather  woman rather last week, but for some reason as good as she was I doubt i'd get intrested if she were to call in here right now:(

Bad isnt it!?.

Dunno why really..

I'm starting to think the enforced break in past year has acted like a detox from punting, sex and satisfying my needs. And it's worked to the point my sex drive has disappeared.

Even civvie birds that are guaranteed shags and putting it on a plate, I've no interest in arranging a meet up.

I'm still checking who's working in my area, still reading reviews, seemingly out of habit but there is no desire to get involved so far. Tending to be even more turned off than anything; the new prices, the attitude and egos, the copycat profiles asking for sugar daddies and endless nonsense, the massive amount of vid content of SPs fucking and sucking of punters (I know client volume is part of the reality of seeing a prossie, but at least it wasn't so blatant in the past and you could avoid thinking about what they get up to) and the thought of giving them my hard earned.

Wondering if summer might change my outlook, being out n about, bit of normality... Time will tell

Online webpunter

All this lethargy
WTF  :dash:
It's a bit like when a civvy burd who sooo is up herself, needs a good fuck up the arse [GFUTA]

Get a grip
If not go for the GFUTA
There are plenty of throbber reviews on here
This might just introduce a sense of balance

Woe is woe IMO needs a week ban
Not as punishment
So UKP'ers can hopefully see the light @ the end of the tunnel
And #helpUKPiamlosingthewilltogopunting, you might get some positivity
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:23:51 am by webpunter »

Offline sir wanksalot

I don't think there's anything wrong with you.

The way I look at it, punting is an addiction. Many of us still feel the urge to punt but not having done it for over 12 months means our addiction has been re-wired.

I think if I started again then I'd probably start binge-punting (is that a phrase?) but other things are holding me back. Lack of decent options, price increases and reflecting on the reality that shagging WG's is just scratching an itch that will never go away

Offline PunterNumber69

I'm getting back into it and starting to feel less nervous in bookings.