Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helping out a previous regular  (Read 8834 times)

Offline Nicemaan

Hi All

Pretty shit times for a lot of people... I have had 2 previous regulars ask me if I would be prepared to help them out

One I know is probably just not happy to punt right now for health reasons, and the other might just be not getting regular work

Would you help if you could ?

Thanks all

Offline Mr_Shins

Not help out as in give free money, or money in advance of being able to punt later.

I did arrange a meet with my regular in a quiet area of woods outside, where she kicked me with her wellies. That's a paid session though, even if it's not what I'd normally book.

Offline Jomoore

I'd consider it if the request came from two of my regulars, one present and one past.  I'd do it on the basis of meeting up and being extra generous (in return for them being extra generous).  :thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

She's scamming you. No decent prossie would contact a client let alone ask for help. If I were you I'd tell them to fuck off.

Offline Buttons

This might me a reason for not having regulars or at least not getting too close.

Support might be given, either free cash or on the understanding of return of service in the future or cheaper rates etc. But situations change for whatever reason. By all means hand cash over if you think it is the right thing to do, but be very sure it’s not cash you need or have any expectations of getting anything back in terms of better service. Basically write it off as a deed well done for a fellow human in need, assuming it is a genuine request.

But also ask yourself this, if the shoe were on the other foot would these regular ladies put their hands in their pockets to help you out? Or would that situation actually highlight how little importance the relationship holds for the SP beyond a source of income?

Taking it to the extreme, would either of these ladies fuck you for free if you couldn’t afford your regular session with them one week?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

In the last three years I've probably seen 50 or so girls. There are probably 2, maybe 3 I'd send some money if they asked because I've seen them several times and know if they asked the request was genuine and there was real hardship. These girls are ones that have always treated me well during my sessions with them.   
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline lillythesavage

She's scamming you. No decent prossie would contact a client let alone ask for help. If I were you I'd tell them to fuck off.

Let us be honest here, 1 punt a day, 5 days a week would generate enough income to cover most households and more than the average wage, it is what they do, take risks fucking 3,5, 10 strangers a day, fucking 1 regular a day negates some risk.

If they have not put something by or suddenly become risk adverse it really is not a punters problem, we have a benefits system in this country, and she has probably continued to spend at the rate she did not to have anything put by.

Women, probably gay hunks and def TS also have the option of selling content, trying to get money for nothing from regular punters has a whiff of thinking of him as a mug punter.

Offline Gonad the barbarian

This might me a reason for not having regulars or at least not getting too close.

Support might be given, either free cash or on the understanding of return of service in the future or cheaper rates etc. But situations change for whatever reason. By all means hand cash over if you think it is the right thing to do, but be very sure it’s not cash you need or have any expectations of getting anything back in terms of better service. Basically write it off as a deed well done for a fellow human in need, assuming it is a genuine request.

But also ask yourself this, if the shoe were on the other foot would these regular ladies put their hands in their pockets to help you out? Or would that situation actually highlight how little importance the relationship holds for the SP beyond a source of income?

Taking it to the extreme, would either of these ladies fuck you for free if you couldn’t afford your regular session with them one week?

Agree with this. If you are gonna give, be prepared to write it off
Banned reason: Duplicate Account
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline funfungoodguy

Ask yourself how many other people she has asked, and if that were a lot then would she have come across a way to get cash from you and perhaps several others, without even having to lower her knickers.

Give your money away if you like but certainly don't expect ever to see it or the recipient again. You might,  but do not assume or rely on that happening or be annoyed if you don't.

Frankly I could think of other ways to benefit good causes if I were up for giving away money.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 01:36:44 pm by funfungoodguy »

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

In the last three years I've probably seen 50 or so girls. There are probably 2, maybe 3 I'd send some money if they asked because I've seen them several times and know if they asked the request was genuine and there was real hardship. These girls are ones that have always treated me well during my sessions with them.

I should add I've never given money. I know the 2 or 3 that I would give something too would only ask in an an act of last resort and its never happened. 
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline smiths

Hi All

Pretty shit times for a lot of people... I have had 2 previous regulars ask me if I would be prepared to help them out

One I know is probably just not happy to punt right now for health reasons, and the other might just be not getting regular work

Thanks all

I am NOT a charity, I punt for the sex and would no more help a WG financially outside paying her for the punt as agreed than I would others I do business with. And I would see it as a fucking cheek if a WG asked me to lend or give her money outside the punt money agreed. I would say go and ask your family and friends, not me. Then I wouldn't punt with her again as I see it as taking the absolute piss. In the first lockdown I did give an EE WG some advice which she didn't take but she didn't ask me for a handout.

Offline Atlas1957

You should consider anything loaned or advanced to an SP to be a gift that won't be returned.  If you do get the money or services in return at a later date you should instead just be pleasantly surprised.

I did meet with a regular in a previous version of lockdown.  We had agreed a price prior to the lockdown as it was a different setup to normal meets, but then about a day before the very first meet she did ask for an increased sum (20% more - so it would be costing me 6 punts worth every 5 punts).  I gave this some thought and agreed the amount requested, partly because it was still a good price and partly because I was ok with conceptualising it as helping her out with a small gift alongside the previously agreed price.  I was hoping this generousity would result in something extra in return at some point in hte lockdown meets or in future meets, either a bit of extra time or a few extras thrown in for free and so far it hasn't happened, but I've not seen her much.  I do have to assume for now that I'm getting nothing in return and it was just a simple cash gift to someone who may or may not have needed it at the time.

Offline MilleMiglia

Read corollary number 2 in this article-enough guys on this board have fallen foul of it over the years:

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

I am NOT a charity, I punt for the sex and would no more help a WG financially outside paying her for the punt as agreed than I would others I do business with. And I would see it as a fucking cheek if a WG asked me to lend or give her money outside the punt money agreed. I would say go and ask your family and friends, not me. Then I wouldn't punt with her again as I see it as taking the absolute piss. In the first lockdown I did give an EE WG some advice which she didn't take but she didn't ask me for a handout.

Brutal honesty 👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Subboy1980

No chance!!  I once helped out a reg of mine many years ago.  It started with, "help my rent", then "oh my dog has a large vet bill I can't afford it", "oh my  flat mate has lost her job and I need help".  Initially helped her out with rent but I got no return.  It was becoming perpetual story telling and just made up lies.  I found this out by asking her some questions around things and her answers were vague and coy!!

I got no return and it then became the usual lying made up fucking stories.  I stopped seeing her and took it on the chin.  These wgs get paid a lot of money so there is no reason for them to be fucking  skint or have no savings!!  Lies, lies and lies they just prey on fluffy clients who will give them easy money.  Even with this covid 19 they just use thats as an excuse to blame for them being skint, when in reality they are pretty well off.  Looking at current prices on AW most of them have put their prices up when there is no need and in truth most wgs have addiction problems, the usual drugs or booze or both.

Never ever again will I help a wg out.  Dont waste your money as trust me you will get no return and just an empty bank account.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline victor989

How much money did they ask you for ?

Offline lillythesavage

Absolutely. Just more blunt than me.

Offline Kenaldo

No chance.

Imagine if she says “if you give me X and when we can meet up I’ll give you Y” and she says this to several of her Regs (if she has them)?

It would mean weeks or even months of her getting fucked for free and that’s just not going to happen!

Not a chance.

Offline SeriousLee

I would contemplate helping out a regular but if that helping out involved any money, I would decline it immediately.

Offline Subboy1980

How much money did they ask you for ?

£250.  Never again little fucking chancing lies!  As prev OP mentioned, now just pay the hourly rate have a good time and fuck off.

Offline king tarzan

£250.  Never again little fucking chancing lies!  As prev OP mentioned, now just pay the hourly rate have a good time and fuck off.

El commino sensino
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Home Alone

About 7-8 years ago I was in the deepest stages of EAS for a Regular when she asked if I'd lend her £1,000 to be repaid in the form of 'free' Overnights over the next 3 months. She charged £350 for an Overnight so, being the fluffy I am, I said yes.

I mentioned this to another SP I saw less often than the SP who'd asked for the loan and she bet me £1 that it'd take the SP who'd borrowed the money 6 months to, erm, 'repay' it. Of course I had to tip up the quid in due course!

I learned my lesson; I've never again been asked to lend an SP any money. If I were, my answer would be based on the signs they used to have in corner shops when I was a lad, 'Please do not ask for credit as a refusal often offends.'

Offline latecomer

I wouldn't dream of just giving them money.  Money for sex yes, money for vague promises of something tomorrow not likely.
(Incidentally I corrected a typo in the title)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:04:46 pm by latecomer »

Offline lamboman

I offered to help a regular out at the start of this pandemic if she needed it,didn't ask nor would I for anything in return.
She didn't take my offer up but if a regular asked I'd refuse.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline teddyking

Farcical... if your plumber asks you for a hardship loan would you give it to them. Stop confusing punting with real romantic relationships 🤦‍♀️
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Farcical... if your plumber asks you for a hardship loan would you give it to them. Stop confusing punting with real romantic relationships 🤦‍♀️

I'd shag my plumber - only if i could find one:)

Offline The_Don

I have had 2 previous regulars ask me if I would be prepared to help them out

Do they have A/W profiles (that you are willing to share) and have they been reviewed by you or others on UKP. A quick search, may bring up some hi$tory  :unknown:   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Subboy1980

I wouldn't dream of just giving them money.  Money for sex yes, money for vague promises of something tomorrow not likely.
(Incidentally I corrected a typo in the title)

Absolutely agree.  Problem is though some of these wgs have crafted a fine art of manipulating fluffy clients or EAS that they know they may get the money.  Its great this forum allows us to warn fellow punters.  Dont waste your money or give into their lies.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
From an SPs view, its a big fat no! I wouldn’t ask and would advise SS against it.

Yes I appreciate it’s easy to say if you haven’t been in that situation.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

:thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

As has already been mentioned, if the boot was on the other foot, would they let you fuck them if you hadn't got the money ?

Offline PaulRuff

You'd have to be daft to consider lending them any money, as many have said you'll more than likely never see it being repaid either in cash or in free time.

I lent one girl I'd seen half a dozen times £50, radio silence was my reward.  Her loss, I'd have paid her many times that in return visits but she was too thick to realise that.

The true test is to plead poverty yourself and ask for a free session or two with the promise of paying her in full at the end of the month...see how she responds to that!

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Be prepared for one or two to start having a pop at you for not revealing who these 2 girls are. Had a similar situation, not asking for money as such but offering services and pay later as PaulRuff suggests you try, and got a bit of grief for not telling who it was.

Watch out for the arsehole that will call you an attention seeker or a bored liar. I am neither by the way.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:34:35 pm by Tongue in Cheeks »

Offline kuck

Quite a few years ago, I transferred 2 or 3 hundred pounds to a regular when she was away on holiday in Romania. I can't remember what her exact story was. When she returned, it got hard to book her. It was kind of obvious that she didn't want to pay back in cash or otherwise.

Would I do it again? Probably.

Offline the_exile

I would say you would have to know the person very well - there are regulars and regulars, how well do you really know them?

Offline victor989

Hi All

Thanks all

OP - And how much did they ask you for ?

Offline Subboy1980

From an SPs view, its a big fat no! I wouldn’t ask and would advise SS against it.

Yes I appreciate it’s easy to say if you haven’t been in that situation.

Yes but not all wgs share the same stance as you on this matter.  Look at all the punters on here who have been deceived by some of these wgs.  Many of these wgs are quite good at pleading the poverty line, when infact are just taking advantage of their good regulars.

Offline winkywanky

Hi All

Thanks all

Nicemaan, they obviously realise you're a Nicemaan which is why they've approached you  :hi:.

Only you really know what your relationship is with them, purely professional, mates or somewhere in-between (and the scale between those is very large).

Over the years there's probably been a couple I got a bit fluffy over and I would have considered this at the time. In the cold light of day though, I have to say in both those cases I doubt whether I would have got my money back (or even the equivalent in services). There'd always be something stopping you getting your payback: perhaps availability, perhaps an unknown pimp preventing it, perhaps 'ongoing hardship', or even that they just left the business altogether.

That's my take on it.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:20:55 pm by winkywanky »

Offline lillythesavage

One I met another way, not through booking her, asked for help setting up an Aw profile, what a performance but we got it sorted, once a week she would travel to meet me, stay the night and no money changed hands, we got on very well and I think she enjoyed the break and company.

This soon stopped, I think because she got involved with a pimp to get an address, always too busy, then out of the blue a sob story and asked for a loan of 500 queens.

Looked up profile and it was showing green, so I said why when you are working and 3 or 4 punters would cover that amount, listened to the story but did not make sense so the answer was you will get that amount today or tomorrow and a no.

Now if the weekly visits were still happening it would have been a much harder decision, after saying no there has been no further contact.

Moral of the story is, you might think they are your friend but say no to money and you soon find out who your friends are.

Offline pythondan

I had a now retired regular who mentioned she had cash flow issues a couple of times. On both occasions I gave her £300 for three hours worth of punts which I used an hour at a time with about two weeks meets. Her normal hours rate was £120 so a useful discount.

I had seen her around 15 times before we came to this arrangement.

I had another regular who I last saw just before the first lockdown. During the post coital chat she mentioned she was worried about how she would manage when not able to work and I made a similar offer (naively I thought the pandemic would be over in a couple of months). She declined but seemed touched by the offer.

I think there are girls who could be trusted but maybe only those where you are an established regular. I would only offer this for three of the girls I have met in 20+ years of punting.

Offline x369

Simple answer is NO, do yourself a favor and get the cash you was going to give to them, put it in a pile and set light to it, at least you get some enjoyment from it burn and get to see where its gone.

Offline stevesucks69

I know 1 I would, I I would consider, but thats it none other than them.
1 is a regular I know both where we punt and her actual address, I also know what family as we have come across each other by accident in a supermarket etc.
The other who I'd consider is a Thai massage lady who I am now getting FS etc even takes me in the shower and washes me afterwards (yes I know she may do it for others). She gives a good service and does not ask for payment up front etc and I have her personal profile on my punting fb

Offline Fac51

I would never give any SP a loan, advance, or gift for that matter...

It's a business transaction - punter turns up, pays, fucks SP & then fucks off .....simples  :hi:

Offline Bonker

I was asked by a regular and I confessed that I didn't have £1000 to give her. She said, could you arrange a whip round with some mates.

So, 10 of us went round and whipped her to within an inch of her life.

Didn't even thank me, never mind a freebie. Ungrateful bitch.

Offline Jeffe

This hits the nail on the head for me!

Had an SP I’d seen a few times a while back message me in the 1st lockdown trying to convince me to visit her. At the time I was worried about my job security and generally not in a great place. The response I got was “oh” so not exactly sympathetic! then radio silence before another message asking me to visit about a month later.

I’m not wealthy (although more comfortable than the average) but I am pretty sure this girl was earning more than me, probably not paying any tax on it either. The next message was asking to “borrow” money - no how are you or even basic courtesy just can you give me some money. Said no and haven’t heard anything since.

It’s a sure fire way to cure any thoughts of EAS  :lol:

Offline BobAJobMan

Have they claimed the government's self-employed grants?
Banned reason: Claiming this site condones paedophilia, it doesn't

Offline Yankee41

I have two, maybe three, i would help out as i have helped before in the past and the favour was returned.  It may not be money but maybe a lift or something.   Sometimes people do get in a bind and if i can help i will.  If its a blatant trick for money then no and i will never see them again.

Offline davey.edwards1969

You can help them out if you want to
They need some money obviously
Just go and fuck them and give them some money afterwards
What's the problem ?

Offline cotton

You should consider anything loaned or advanced to an SP to be a gift that won't be returned.
Agree with this.
I gave a girl who was on the way to becoming a regular £10 last year. No problem , its only £10 and there was no expectation of getting it back but what i did expect was for it to enhance the quality of our subsequent meets, like her be grateful  :).  But it didnt and she showed zero appreciation and never mentioned it  which pissed me off and screwed what was otherwise a good thing and i stopped seeing her for a while but i started seeing her again because it dawned on me that actually she was ok and i shoudnt expect too much.
But generally speaking in my experience the more generous you are with these girls the more they take you for a mug ,  doing anything trying to be nice to them just disrupts the natural status quo and in the longterm tends to undermine things and bring about the end to what was a good thing.
I think alot of guys have an inclination to show generosity and kindness to hookers and thats just natural and a good impulse to have but in the case of hookers it can just be kindness taken for weakness and you get taken advantage of , so id say be wary.  :thumbsup: